What's new

Why no country condemn india for violating Pakistan airspace A new red line

jacklord

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It's a matter of grave concern that Pakistan is the only consider its an act of war and violation of sovereignty rest of the world was mum over this India conducted symbolic airstrike deep inside pak 300km away from isb and called it action against JEM its look like whole world community bought this argument and every country including all time allies of Pakistan failed to condemn this act of aggression.

Is balakot another country owned by JEM and its airspace not part of Pakistan.

I am sorry but Pakistan foreign policy miserably failed against india and very dangerous red line drawn in favour of India against pak.

For any incident for any reason India can target JEM or Pakistan military alleging as terror supporter as they have already declared yesterday that its Pakistan who targeted our military assets first.

Pak must as soon as possible erase this new red line tell this whole world that its sovereignity is violated action was against pak not so called JEM.

I am afraid if it's not handle well it will be used against pak as pretext for next action by India as Indian armed forces last night said we are ready if pak provoked us but in their justification pak already provoked them by selecting their brigade hq as target in response to action against Un declared terror organization JEM.
Pak was real target on Tuesday night by India not JEM but whole world including our allies think it was JEM.

In the end we need professional foreign office guys as FM Mr Q handling of this whole issue is very bad Pakistan violation of sovereignity was badly managed and muted by heavy war drumming. Tere hifazat me mout ae ke es brh kr nhi khuwaish ek Jaan Kia Hai hazar janee bhi nisar krdo. Long live Pakistan long live Pakistan armed forces and its people.

It's a matter of grave concern that Pakistan is the only consider its an act of war and violation of sovereignty rest of the world was mum over this India conducted symbolic airstrike deep inside pak 300km away from isb and called it action against JEM its look like whole world community bought this argument and every country including all time allies of Pakistan failed to condemn this act of aggression.

I am sorry but Pakistan foreign policy miserably failed against india and very dangerous red line drawn in favour of India against pak.

For any incident for any reason India can target JEM or Pakistan military alleging as terror supporter as they have already declared yesterday that its Pakistan who targeted our military assets first.

Pak must as soon as possible erase this new red line tell this whole world that its sovereignity is violated action was against pak not so called JEM.

I am afraid if it's not handle well it will be used against pak as pretext for next action by India as Indian armed forces last night said we are ready if pak provoked us but in their justification pak already provoked them by selecting their brigade hq as target in response to action against Un declared terror organization JEM.
Pak was real target on Tuesday night by India not JEM but whole world including our allies think it was JEM.

In the end we need professional foreign office guys as FM Mr Q handling of this whole issue is very bad Pakistan violation of sovereignity was badly managed and muted by heavy war drumming. Tere hifazat me mout ae ke es brh kr nhi khuwaish ek Jaan Kia Hai hazar janee bhi nisar krdo. Long live Pakistan long live Pakistan armed forces and its people.

Like a street fight, no one wants to get involved in case they get dragged into it.

Why no country condemn india for violating Pakistan airspace
Because America's Pompeo told them that it was an indian anti-terrorism operation and nothing else

and there is hardly anyone who'll dare defy America, they either abstain or parrot the American lines

This should worry Pakistan.
Diplomatically India does things much better.

Isolating Pakistan totally is also not possible.

If Pakistan raise it to UN & formally call it an act of war or watever, you will be shoe-horned into an extreme position vis a vis India. The next confrontation/misadventure will leave little room for Pakistan & India to maneuver to de-escalate tension.

Right now, both Pakistan & India can still rein in the horse from the edge of the precipice. Better do that.

The world did not condemn because of their own vested interests and Pakistan responded telling the world that we can and suddenly the whole world wake up and capitals started ringing up. Point being due to the pathetic policies of our past governments, world took us for granted. Remember no body stands for you if you dont stand up for yourself. Gladly this time the response was very different and it took India and the world by a huge surprise.
Now if India wants round 2, hell yeah, Pakistan is ready to give another bloody nose. Having said that PM played a master stroke by returning the pilot which had served its purpose. Some people are not getting it here but those who understand diplomacy are the ones calling it a master stroke by Pakistan. Heck even the opposition who are always gunning for this government had nothing but praise on this. This should tell us a thing or two about the maturity of our government and armed forces.
My humble appeal to my fellow brethren, have some faith in your government and armed forces.

This should worry Pakistan.
Diplomatically India does things much better.

Isolating Pakistan totally is also not possible.
IK's government is working on the diplomatic issues. Nawaz / Zardari had destroyed every diplomatic tie we had to the outside world. 15 years of negligence will take some time to clean up.

India and Pakistan should avoid war if we go to war it will lead russia and u.s to form bases in region like they did in Syria and this will lead to loss of independence of both countries if india is unable to defend itself against paf they may ask russia and u.s for help and russia may send s400 and form airbases like in Syria

The world did not condemn because of their own vested interests and Pakistan responded telling the world that we can and suddenly the whole world wake up and capitals started ringing up. Point being due to the pathetic policies of our past governments, world took us for granted. Remember no body stands for you if you dont stand up for yourself. Gladly this time the response was very different and it took India and the world by a huge surprise.
Now if India wants round 2, hell yeah, Pakistan is ready to give another bloody nose. Having said that PM played a master stroke by returning the pilot which had served its purpose. Some people are not getting it here but those who understand diplomacy are the ones calling it a master stroke by Pakistan. Heck even the opposition who are always gunning for this government had nothing but praise on this. This should tell us a thing or two about the maturity of our government and armed forces.
My humble appeal to my fellow brethren, have some faith in your government and armed forces.

We should have squeezed the Indian balls a bit tighter, releasing the Pilot so soon was a big mistake. We resolved it without diplomacy and with the son of an ex air Marshall in our hands they were stumped. No way would they have raised the stakes, the Indian military is far more powerful than Modi and would not have allowed harm to one of their own.

Last edited:
we don't need any support either we know how to handle it and see the world didn't even condemned Pakistani Strikes in India. so dont think too much about what world do for us and dont expect too much either.

Back
Top Bottom