What's new

Why Muslim headcount in Indian Army necessary?

But what do you think is the reason for much larger crowds in IA recruitment rallies in Punjab and Himachal Pradesh than in TN,WB or AP.
Sorry I am not racist,but Tamils,Bengalis,Telegus,Kannaras don't have the enthusiasm of becoming a soldier.

NOTE:85% of PVC recipients are from Warrior races.

This can be explained in the same way of having maximum number of IAS officers from Bihar.

There's no such thing as a "warrior race". Get over it and stop reading Macaulay too much. Every group in the country has had warriors to defend themselves.

Either please improve your knowledge or don't talk half-truths which is dangerous than 100% lies.

I am proud of being a Bhutia of course.
:blah::blah:
But what do you think is the reason for much larger crowds in IA recruitment rallies in Punjab and Himachal Pradesh than in TN,WB or AP?
I am a khastriya(malhotra).

I think the debate on state of Indian Muslims need a seperate thread.

I will be putting up one in a minute.

Its an interesting debate.

It would be great(although I think I have had a fairly constructive one before as well with Joe Shearer)..
As long as some junior and a few senior idiots can be kept from bringing in Pakistan as a egoistic diversion rather than using it as reflective example in a constructive way.

:blah::blah:
But what do you think is the reason for much larger crowds in IA recruitment rallies in Punjab and Himachal Pradesh than in TN,WB or AP?
I am a khastriya(malhotra).

I tell you the reason.
Becoz majority of the people participating in these recruitment rallies are illiterates(7th 8th pass dont matter), and they dont have better options of jobs and livelihood, unemployment rate is very high, so job in military comes as a very lucrative option for them.
Thanks to mother nature that they have good heights, they could get selected easily .
So the higher no. of punjabis and haryanvis into army has nothing to do with the martial race crap, its just that they have nothing else to do.
And just to let you know, im a 5' 11 haryanvi.
On the other hand , in states like TN, Kerala etc, unemployment rate is lesser, people have other options to opt for other than the military, they are better educated and go into more sophisticated fields like research n engineering etc, and hence lesser number in military.
Please dont mind, but ure making ureself a laughing stock with these kind of stupid comments.

The reason is martial race theory, North West makes up bulk of IA recruits and North West has very tiny muslim population. The traditional recruitment areas of Muslims in British Indian army are punjab, baluchistan and nwfp, all of which are now in Pakistan.

Just to give an example while not comparing, East pakistanis compromised a rather tiny fraction of PA in an undivided Pakistan, eve of though one regiment from East Pakistan won the highest number of gallantry awards while defending Lahore. Once again martial race is at effect.

It would be great(although I think I have had a fairly constructive one before as well with Joe Shearer)..
As long as some junior and a few senior idiots can be kept from bringing in Pakistan as a egoistic diversion rather than using it as reflective example in a constructive way.

It's silly to expect that Pakistan will not be brought, as we need an axiom to gauge the
condition of Muslims in India, while the best axiom indeed are the Indian hindus, Pakistan with a majority muslim population and shared history doesn't make a bad axiom either.

It's silly to expect that Pakistan will not be brought, as we need an axiom to gauge the
condition of Muslims in India, while the best axiom indeed are the Indian hindus, Pakistan with a majority muslim population and shared history doesn't make a bad axiom either.

I believe I have stated that.
Pakistan as a egoistic diversion rather than using it as reflective example in a constructive way

Back
Top Bottom