What's new

Why MIG-21 ?

pakdefender

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Amidst all that has happened , one thing that needs to be analyzed is why india sent MIG-21 ?
They have newer more advanced aircrafts which would serve better in an offensive role

A MIG-21 being sent across enemy lines actually points towards operational and procedural problems in the IAF with regards to newer aircraft.

Perhaps a mix of western and Russian airframes is the issue, too many aircraft types in the inventory ?
Buying a high tech aircraft is one thing but using it in an operational area is quite another.

The high end aircraft we know in IAF inventory are the Mirage2000, Su30 and Rafale.
Are none of these ready for the task ?

we shot down mig-21 in 1971 war
we shot down mig-21 in kargil war
we shot down mig-21 in 2019 PAF surgical strike

its seems india do not want us to enjoy a real victory . as a pakistani i really want to see our jf-17 fight with mirage-2000 su-30 and mig-29 . but indians never give us chance to do so . for inside paksitan missions i prefer jf-17 for out of paksitani borders i prefer f-16

yeah its seems total stupidity that they sent mig-21 to counter thunders or even f-16 . paksitani jets take it with salt .:rofl:
They did sent other jets. India admits they sent IAF Su30mki, Mig29 & Mig 21 Bison but admits only Mig 21s loss.

They did sent other jets. India admits they sent IAF Su30mki, Mig29 & Mig 21 Bison but admits only Mig 21s loss.
they sent but fighters may reach after damage was done . should Pakistani pilots wait for su-30 to kill mig-21 ? mig-21 is active in fact very active from jummu and Srinagar since last many decades while on our side thunders already took over at peshawer minhas sargodha karachi and quetta . its seems paksitan has deployed all sides jf-17 .while india always keep away su-30 away from us god knows why .

they sent but fighters may reach after damage was done . should Pakistani pilots wait for su-30 to kill mig-21 ? mig-21 is active in fact very active from jummu and Srinagar since last many decades while on our side thunders already took over at peshawer minhas sargodha karachi and quetta . its seems paksitan has deployed all sides jf-17 .while india always keep away su-30 away from us god knows why .
News is that we hit their golden bird. Both sides are hiding...

we shot down mig-21 in 1971 war
we shot down mig-21 in kargil war
we shot down mig-21 in 2019 PAF surgical strike

its seems india do not want us to enjoy a real victory . as a pakistani i really want to see our jf-17 fight with mirage-2000 su-30 and mig-29 . but indians never give us chance to do so . for inside paksitan missions i prefer jf-17 for out of paksitani borders i prefer f-16
I think in 1965 as well during pathankot raid if I am not wrong

Amidst all that has happened , one thing that needs to be analyzed is why india sent MIG-21 ?
They have newer more advanced aircrafts which would serve better in an offensive role

A MIG-21 being sent across enemy lines actually points towards operational and procedural problems in the IAF with regards to newer aircraft.

Perhaps a mix of western and Russian airframes is the issue, too many aircraft types in the inventory ?
Buying a high tech aircraft is one thing but using it in an operational area is quite another.

The high end aircraft we know in IAF inventory are the Mirage2000, Su30 and Rafale.
Are none of these ready for the task ?
Because there top of line is not fully operational. Also for ages they never develop strategy how to use these expensive toys. India specialized in Mig21 maintenance and pilot friendly plane. Other machines have around 500 electronic sensors and need very well trained pilot to fly those machines.
Indian pilots still not fully trained to fly SU30MKI, forget Rafale. Flying Mirage 2000 is another very expensive for Indian fleet. Look at recent French contract signed to maintained and provide parts to IAF.
Pakistan is lucky ,they have JF17 fully operational and sanction proof.

News is that we hit their golden bird. Both sides are hiding...
i don't think so sir . its not possible to hide such big thing now even villagers have camera mobiles if su-30 fall we may have tons of data .

Indians tu SU-30 ko asiay chupaa rahy hain war sy like this old Karachi joke
"""1st friend:-yaar kal mujhe dakuu ny gheer liyaa sab loot ky lyy gayee.
2nd friend:- par yaar tumhary pass tu TT(pistol) thi na?
1st:-Bus yaar allah ka shukur uss py unki nazar nahi parii pistol bach giyaa"""""

Last edited:
Honest answer: BECAUSE THIS IS HOW MUCH TEJAS HAS SCREWED THEM

and they still wont get it

Why Mig 21
Why convoy of 2500 CPRF
Why no road restrictions to military only
Why no RAW intelligence on 350kg explosiv
Why the long wait
Why the bull shit about Balakot
Why the bull shit about F16

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE CLOWNS!!!

i don't think so sir . its not possible to hide such big thing now even villagers have camera mobiles if su-30 fall we may have tons of data .
Today some member posted a video in which su30 could be seen being chased by a Jf 17

Back
Top Bottom