What's new

Why Khafee banned again....vote to un-bann Khafee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Action taken by the Forum aren't influenced under personal likes or the way one looks at it. Mod(s) actions are based upon the conduct of Members and not because of other input. Let's the Administration take care of such issues (moderation) and members can continue with their usual business. One thing is clear that for the courtesy of members; nothing is being discussed in open and not everyone knows the real issue but having said that, Moderation Actions are justified and comes after serious violation.

Ban or un-ban are based upon conduct/violations contrary to our personal likes or dislikes.

Regards,

Bhai...Ajeeb thread hai.,,ban and unban ke liye bi voting karte ho..,

Why Khafee banned again....vote to un-bann Khafee.

If No exceeds than Yes to un-ban, that will be one of the classic disservice based upon good for nothing stand as such. Such threads will lead to public choice for their personal interests that has nothing to do with Mod(s) action.

Do you think it will be fair that people are being evaluated for their content on personal interest? So let the Mod(s) fulfill our responsibilities and member shall continue with usual business.

This getting annoying. Moderators are also banning me for petty reasons everytime.

No one even bothers to post the forum rules.

Reach GHQ Section, create a thread, post detailed content that you don't agree along with the post of your being found in violation and we will surely check.

Regards,

I was given a warning for calling someone an idiot...I know this is a sensitive generation but warning for idiot I didn't even bother appealing
Exactly. In one particular thread I posted an opinion (I didn't even use abusive words nor hate speeches). The moderators didn't like it and banned me for a month.

I don't even know what should I write. Because writing anything is getting me banned.

Op shared to un-ban a particular member and unfortunately, thread turned into yet another troll fest.

Back to the topics on the Forum, guys.

Regards,

It should not be considered a violation of the forum rules, for pointing out whether someone is compromising the Namoos-e-Risalat of our Holy Prophet Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam. Neither should it be allowed that a mod or administrator ban someone on such a premise arbitrarily or without transparency of some sort of due process.

Such a decision should be only be allowed to be taken after a few mandatory steps and not on the judgement and opinions of a few. We need to define these mandatory steps as our SOP for such matters.

Until then, I move that @Khafee be un-banned with immediate effect.

It should not be considered a violation of the forum rules, for pointing out whether someone is compromising the Namoos-e-Risalat of our Holy Prophet Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam. Neither should it be allowed that a mod or administrator ban someone on such a premise arbitrarily or without transparency of some sort of due process.

Such a decision should be only be allowed to be taken after a few mandatory steps and not on the judgement and opinions of a few. We need to define these mandatory steps as our SOP for such matters.

again ....?? what happen ....??

Thankyou, my PakBrother,

For opening this thread...

It is too important a subject to be left to neglect.

I, in all honesty, don't mind if people criticise muslims... I say it is a fair game... given our collective character and our backwardness, feudalism... and lack of contribution in modern world dynamics...

I would also not mind if Khafee is banned for other reason according to PDF rules... but if he is banned for protecting the Honour of Our Last Prophet PBUH... then it is utterly unacceptable. Period.

I support the rights of all Paks... from all communities... for me all Paks have equal rights to Pakistan. Period.

However, it is equally important that we, Paks, respect each others religions...and not insult what we hold Most Sacred!

So, it is a fair question... why is Khafee banned? And if he is banned for the reason you described... then an immediate unbanning is a must!!!

@The Eagle @Oscar @Dubious @Arsalan @HRK @Horus @WebMaster @Reddington @RIWWIR @Verve @Zibago @Farah Sohail @Shane @PakSword @Signalian @Windjammer @Dazzler @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Pakhtoon yum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom