What's new

Why it's in Pakistan's best interest not to mess with Modi

If 100% of balochis wanted independence I would support them but the thing is they don't and then you guys talk about Sindhis that they also want independence but let me tell u this "they r proud Pakistanis" at least the friends I have says this!
Also another thing I've noticed when you guys says Jammu & Kashmir is the soul or part of India, you mean the land right? why not the people, is it because they want independence?
I'm kinda new to this, that's why my first post is here.
so you mean their are sindhis and balochies and pakhtoons who are not happy with current treatment they are getting frompast & present pakistani goverments ... right ????

ok nlets leave it their they are not owr problems now about J&K yes its indian land and Kashmiri pandits and kashmiri hindus/dogras & ladhakkies are its orignal inhabitants which have been over the years being traumatised by "by'some' elements kashmiri muslims" so your concern seems to be "kashmirir muslims" well we can arrange for their safe tranferr to G&B & AK what say you ? cause if kashmiri land is what you want you aint gonna get it .... got gutts take it if you can

now the thread is about NaMo and why pakistan shount take him for granted and dont mess with him ..... il say ask any to genral in PA he will tell you

so in the nutshel NaMo tried to play safe and friendli with pakistan and engage pakistan in development of south asia as a whole but pakistani establishment doesnt wants that ... then what should be owr next step ..... well your guess is as good as mine ....= take it or leave it cause your nation is in no postion to force its will on us and we know how to deal with trouble makers .... good luck

It is not atall in interest of any one to mess with Modi. Who soever has tried it has ridiculed themselves. List is long. US, Germany, UK, Europe, Congress, Nitish Kumar etc etc.

thing is both NaMo & Ajit Doval know this fact and made their entire forieng policy for pakistan around it ..... but if what your saying thats what pakistani establishment thinks then they are plying into NaMo's own game and at rules what NaMo made .... so all i can say it please doing it :pleasantry:

Your ego is writing cheques that your reasoning can not cash.

Your ego is writing cheques that your reasoning can not cash.
you forgot that im a paleed evil makkar short dark & chinkiyaa idology follower yaindoo baniya :devil:

ruk-ja-pehle-like-kar-lene-de.jpg

so dont worry about me or india or indians and keep doing what your establishment is doing ... good luck :sarcastic:
Zardari-Copy-2-890x395.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised a Pakistani posted this story :O

Anyway, Pakistan should do what it wants, being for Kashmir or economics, I feel Pakistan dont care about competing on the economic front with India.

Because Pakistani leaders has no long term plan for economic development in Pakistan, almost all so called mega projects are usually short term and are started to gain votes, give a few metro here and there and you will get excited middle class pretending to be European.

Almost all mega projects in Pakistan are used for nothing but to make quick cash by the ruling parties, Zaradri and Nawaz are two rich pricks, when Zardari was in power he become richer then Nawaz, now Nawaz is in power I bet he's richer then Zardari now.

We believe that Kashmir will be free by all means possible.

Kashmir will never be free in the sense you want it to be. Can Pakistan defeat India militarily and successfully hold Kashmir? No. So the only sensible thing would be to let Kashmiris live in peace, Indian military and Pakistani jihads are both responsible for miserable lives of Kashmiris.

You want free Kashmir? How about both India and Pakistan make Kashmir border open for both people to cross for meeting relatives and trade. Although that is unlikely since Pakistan will not easily give up its dreams of conquering Kashmir.

Do you seriously feel India or even pakistan gives a fvck for the kashmiris? It's all about water and strategic dominance. Kashmiris are just a collateral damage.

Indeed...all smaller nations are used by a larger one. Pakistan complains about being used by USA, Afghanistan complains about Pakistan. It's the same all over the world. :)

They did put me in charge of the 'Pigeon squad'.....which i believe did wonders.

:lol: Sure did a wonderful job of matching capabilities with responsibilities! You are probably fit only to train pigeons :devil:

I got a question for indians. Let's say 100% of the population of india's kashmir wants independence from India, not to join pakistan but to be an independent country would you give them the country they want?

Its not gonna happen. Primarily because 100% "can't" agree as pandits of the valley who constituted a significant part of local population were driven out during militancy. So if you want to check the percentage of people willing to opt for pakistan, first rehabilitate the Pandits and then get it done... and good luck getting them to agree to join pakistan :pop:

So 100% aint gonna cut it my friend.

Listen my dot headed friend. Nobody gives a shit about your Pandits, because they abandoned their homeland at the first sign of trouble. Most of these so called "Pandits" are now integrated within Dehli. Take a hike.

And nobody gives a shit about you not giving a shit b'cos you yourself are a nobody. Got it friend. :wave:

If 100% of balochis wanted independence I would support them but the thing is they don't and then you guys talk about Sindhis that they also want independence but let me tell u this "they r proud Pakistanis" at least the friends I have says this!
Also another thing I've noticed when you guys says Jammu & Kashmir is the soul or part of India, you mean the land right? why not the people, is it because they want independence?
I'm kinda new to this, that's why my first post is here.

You are new here. So there may be a lot of things you will un-learn and probably learn a few new things too. May be, and that's a may be, you will know that some of the dogmas you may had were not true.
Have a nice stay :)

To answer your question, when we say Jammu & Kashmir, we mean the people and the land taken together.

Now, frankly I have no interest at all about what goes on in Balochistan, using that example because you will be able to relate to it properly.
So, question to you.. Why 100 % ? Why not, say 78 % ? 78% is a perfectly good number and signifies a majority. Do you think 100% consensus on something like Kashmir issue among a group of 100 people is possible? let alone entire populace ?
It's about time, we start asking more realistic questions, isn't it ? :)

Listen my dot headed friend. Nobody gives a shit about your Pandits, because they abandoned their homeland at the first sign of trouble. Most of these so called "Pandits" are now integrated within Dehli. Take a hike.
@WAJsal : Looks like someone is just asking for it !

Back
Top Bottom