6-39.jpg

and

now see

Gulf
wwwnidokidos.jpg

wwwnidokidos7.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have a valid point my friend you have a valid point :lol:

Now i know why it snow there.....Its too hot to manage....

i have only answer "wow".
indian news channel should start this type of show....but dress should be too short.

nooooo... in Kerala we have plenty of rain, we don't want more rain... send those gulf country presenters to here.!!!!

nooooo... in Kerala we have plenty of rain, we don't want more rain... send those gulf country presenters to here.!!!!

who care about weather ! i am taking about weather news.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

what is it ????

i dont understand one thing are they doing modeling or news reporting?? or say telecasting weather??

west always uses women merely as sex objects in the name of freedom, freedom not to wear cloths but not free to wear cloths (such as hijab/scarf)

esp in britain, women with fat arses wearing tight cloths is unbearable to watch

i dont understand one thing are they doing modeling or news reporting?? or say telecasting weather??

west always uses women merely as sex objects in the name of freedom, freedom not to wear cloths but not free to wear cloths (such as hijab/scarf)

esp in britain, women with fat arses wearing tight cloths is unbearable to watch

it called talent to increase the TRP rate.

See the news channel caters to many things.....they dont want to stop at one thing.

This way, people who want to listen to the news will listen and people who want to see or watch they will watch. News and entertainment, both at one channel..

Imagin the TRP:)

Back
Top Bottom