What's new

Why is Wikipedia Page of SU-30 MKI is locked for editing?

same goes for you...:tup:
I am not making any claims about something happened your next door ...

Right now I am sitting next to my colleague from balakot area ... So I know the reality whereas you are relying on something of which you have no first-hand knowledge and the claim of your IAF is busted not only by your people but by international media ...

You are claiming that 300 bodies were transferred in midnight from a remote village which do not have direct road access and might not have even 300 total vehicles in the whole destrict (ambulances in the whole district might not be more than 10) ... Hats off to your claim ...

Keep dreaming there is no restriction on mental masturbation ...

I am not making any claims about something happened your next door ...

Right now I am sitting next to my colleague from balakot area ... So I know the reality whereas you are relying on something of which you have no first-hand knowledge and the claim of your IAF is busted not only by your people but by international media ...

You are claiming that 300 bodies were transferred in midnight from a remote village which do not have direct road access and might not have even 300 total vehicles in the whole destrict (ambulances in the whole district might not be more than 10) ... Hats off to your claim ...

Keep dreaming there is no restriction on mental masturbation ...
You think the whole of India is filled with Idiots??? Did MEA said that strikes killed 300 tangos, only claim made by NTRO said that 300+ mobile phone connections were on at the time of strikes, that doesn't mean the strikes killed 300, at max it would be 40-60 tangos, Politicians have a bad habit of putting masala to everything, i have good command over my brain, just waiting for things to get clear.....

Pakistani claim: 2 Indian jets shot down, two pilots taken into custody, one returned one died
Indian claim: 1 Indian jet shot down, 1 Pakistani jet shot down, 1 Indian pilot taken into custody

Neutral reports: 1 Indian jet shot down, 1 Indian pilot taken into custody

According to neutral sources, we have scored a goal, while India's score: NIL..

You think the whole of India is filled with Idiots??? Did MEA said that strikes killed 300 tangos, only claim made by NTRO said that 300+ mobile phone connections were on at the time of strikes, that doesn't mean the strikes killed 300, at max it would be 40-60 tangos, Politicians have a bad habit of putting masala to everything, i have good command over my brain, just waiting for things to get clear.....

Another baseless claim ... how the hell you were able to track mobile phone signals ... and who the hell told you that never had this information on media ... your military disown any casualities infact they said its not our job to count bodies we cant do that ... you indians have hell of imagination ...

By the way yes i think most of indians are stupid ... and you are proving that i am right ... and me and my balakot friend r enjoying and laughing atbyour statements

Why??

So indians can add another golden leaf to their 1000 years of glorious military victories

it is such an embarrassment for India ... but why PAF is not releasing the footyage/ Gun Camera video to prove that SU-30 was down and put an end to Indian's propaganda..
Nobody cares about indian propoganda,however info and assets of strategic value are never shared with public by military neither the flight data,specially the combat related because it gives clues to help better handle the enemy on a specific front one like the SU30 MKI.:cheers:

What do you want to add? I can do it.

However, it is already mentioned on Su-30 MKI page.

Nobody cares about indian propoganda,however info and assets of strategic value are never shared with public by military neither the flight data,specially the combat related because it gives clues to help better handle the enemy on a specific front one like the SU30 MKI.:cheers:
That’s fine but point is India is continuously doing propaganda all over about downing our F16 from defence ministry till Foreign Ministry .. and rubbishing Pakistan’s claim of downing their SU-30... there must be strong response from ISPR at least to clear the fog.. ISPR has confused whole nation by first claiming 2 pilots in custody and now only one.. India’s whole narrative is based on this and being quoted everywhere ..

What do you want to add? I can do it.

However, it is already mentioned on Su-30 MKI page.
That JF17 shot down SU-30 .. or at least Pakistan claims to do so .. I didn’t see it .. on that page

Another baseless claim ... how the hell you were able to track mobile phone signals ... and who the hell told you that never had this information on media ... your military disown any casualities infact they said its not our job to count bodies we cant do that ... you indians have hell of imagination ...

By the way yes i think most of indians are stupid ... and you are proving that i am right ... and me and my balakot friend r enjoying and laughing atbyour statements
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...tions-say-ntro-sources/videoshow/68258727.cms
You can laugh as much as you can because this was a terror camp, next time the camp maybe very close to you, and you wont laughing with your friend....

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...tions-say-ntro-sources/videoshow/68258727.cms
You can laugh as much as you can because this was a terror camp, next time the camp maybe very close to you, and you wont laughing with your friend....
And nothing proves, your media just blabbering about, satellite expert from all round the world shows the bomb fells around nowhere but some torn tree and one dead crow, and where the 350 terrorist killed by air strike by IAF and first confirmed from your mighty IAF that first tells you that we cross Pakistani airspace and few days letter retracted from their previous claims said IAF didn't cross Pakistani airspace instead using SOW, so planning next attack then you're biggest war mongering country in the world @pahadi :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

You are welcome to try kid ... there is no restriction on mental masturbation ...

We are anxously waiting for capturing few more piltos ... by the way check independent sources like bbc cnn NYT ... all are laugong at indian story and making fun of you guys and your liar ... by the way your media is also awarded as no. 1 liar in the world ...

Because 98% of Indians get their info from wikipedia. It's like a holy book to them, they use it to make themselves feel better

Back
Top Bottom