What's new

Why is PDF so scared to let members speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maea

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ive, recently, noticed that PDF MODs are so scared to let members share their opinions. Why?
How PDF became so toxic?
Why every thread wich is discussing, sometime rightfully bashing, the Army leadership is closed.
Why so scared?

Last edited:
Which and what opinions? We let everyone talk here.
I’ll give you one reply then close the thread. Take it to GHQ please.

Ive, recently, noticed that PDF MODs are so scared to let members share their opinions

It is not the PDF team rather other PDF members who cannot handle the truth.

Just few minutes ago this thread of mine was closed as the member @The Lost Brother could not handle truth.

@waz why was this thread closed?

Why spurting shit on an online forum. Share your number with me so that I can understand you better..Teri phategi nahi if you are true what you say.

Ive, recently, noticed that PDF MODs are so scared to let members share their opinions. Why?
How PDF became so toxic?
Why every thread wich is discussing, sometime rightfully bashing, the Army leadership is closed.
Why so scared?
I have been sharing my opinions on this very forum. I have criticized state of Pakistan, all political parties, religious parties, i have trolled Indians and compatriots as well. I have criticized military as well and yet you can see i don't have negative ratings.

I am pretty sure in expressing ourselves sometimes we break the forum rules and some admin then has to apply the rule otherwise, this forum is better than my SM groups i have witnessed.

Why spurting shit on an online forum. Share your number with me so that I can understand you better..Teri phategi nahi if you are true what you say.

Are you talking to me? If so, why are you so triggered?

Btw check my post history before talking shit.

How PDF became so toxic?
Why so scared?

Remember this,
The basis of all fear, is an insecurity.

My thread was deleted twice.

My messages were removed from another thread.

You should communicate better with your team, before making such claims

And what were you saying on that thread? Until I see what was said I can't comment, and also why would a moderator alert me for every action they do? Do you know how inefficient that is?
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom