What's new

Why is KSA hosting Pak, Turk and Egypt leaders in same week?

My point is u bigots should stop being butt hurt over the ideological conquest of the subcontinent by muslims. It would be better for that bigoted psyche of yours. :)
What ideological conquest?

We preserved our ideology and our culture of thousands of years ...and its kicking with more than 1 billion adherents.

Seems someone is too angry and emotional. Try writing something worthy of an answer at least.

It was always there buddy, it just comes to surface every once in a while.

Or maybe deep down in your heart there is a part of you that believes what I am saying to be true.

meanwhile Erdogan was welcomed in saudi arabia by the mayor of gda

What are the Saudis cooking? They are hosting the leaders of the three most prominent Islamic powers in the same week. I think there will be a lot of strategic rethinking done.
Saudi Arabia to host Turkish, Egyptian, Pakistan leaders - Politics & Economics - ArabianBusiness.com
Saudi Arabia is expected to host three leaders in separate visits this week..

This is to build a coalition against the Iranian regime. The Israeli prime minister actually said it a couple of days ago that if our President (Obama) allows a deal with Iran and accepts Iran's stance on its own nuke weapons, it would be the first time that a new alliance between Israel, Saudi, Turkey, etc will be created. As No one wants Iran to be considered a "nuke power", even without having real nukes or being 10 year shy from them. Its a very dangerous game in a very fragile part of the world. So all these guys are meeting to find potential solution around it.

If I was to guess, the Saudi prince will discuss the option of providing Israeli jets access to Iran through KSA or Turkey's airspace and even a refueling option. And some additional military support in case Iran was to act up a little. Iran should never be allowed to become a nuke state. It'll be very dangerous for this region, as well as for the entire globe.

King abdullah's policy was anti muslim brotherhood the new king is going to change that position and already hints by removing some of abdullah's close associate.

Not really.

Detractors and people opposed to Elsisi viewed (naively) the cabinet reshuffle as such but in reality like any new leader Salman wanted his people in positions of power.

Salman himself was always at the head of delegations to meet Elsisi in Saudi, he does not have any qualms with him nor should he, Elsisi like Salman protrays himself as a conservative and moderate Muslim (which is why the MB liked him earlier in their rule).

Back
Top Bottom