What's new

Why is India scared of Arab?

Wow!!! Rich coming from a country which purged their Kuffar minority from 45% to almost 0%.

Still you are not done with, you people are now hounding Christians, Ahmedias, Hazaras.

You are now killing even foreigners by blaming them of BLASPHEMY.

So now The pot calling the kettle black.

Still dont have shame in using the nomenclatures and languages derived from Hindu origins.

Fool are you, Read the attachment posted by me.

It is very common in Hindu Language and Hind Newspapers to use ARAB in counting.

It is confusing for the outsiders because you read what is written in English Media, it is for ease of use and to ease understand of foreigners.

get lost with your hate.

Do you only know how to write in sentences?
Makes sense, your brain isn't intelligent enough to formulate comprehensive arguments. All you can do is spread lies and Indian fantasies full of hate.

Ok, let's use your logic.
Please tell me one thing, British India had a Muslim population of about 24%, that's 105 million Muslims. But according to the 1951 India census it was 9.8%, that's 35 million.

What happened to 70 million Muslim?
Why did you murder 70 million Muslims?
Where have you hidden their graves?
Or, did you burn them?
You bunch of murderers. Give me an answer, you cannot get away with such mass murder of Muslims.

Seriously, why are you people so god damn stupid, you are accusing me of why I read your post? how does that make sense? This is the height of stupidity. Why are you posting something if you do not want anyone else to read it, you ignorant fool, please get a brain.

Your stupidities know no bounds.
Hindu languages? What are you claiming? I really don't understand this stupid claim, it is beyond stupid at so many levels. If you clarify, then I'll explain further. But, let's get one thing clear, before Hinduism, there was the Indus Valley Civilisation.
That's Pakistani heritage, the blood still runs through the people of Pakistan. You are our progeny, you claim your heritage from the Indus Valley Civilisation, you are basically just a bunch of migrants who were kicked out of the Indus region, because we couldn't stand you, much like the UK kicked it's criminals out to Australia, and Europe sent it's poor folks to America.

You are our discarded children, nothing more, all you have, everything, is derived from the people of the Indus, that's Pakistan, let that sink in, you fool.

The point is that the use of the term Arab for currency is not common in India any longer, every single other Indian here is admitting it, most are defending why it isn't used. Read your newspapers or watch your news, you rarely or never hear Arab, it's always in Crores, no matter how large the amount. People like you are forever traumatised by the Arab association, so petrified, you have stopped using the term Arab.
In which fantasy are you living in?
You seriously need help because being divorced from reality is not good for mental health.

India has a larger economy then Pakistan, therefore bigger budgets and larger amounts of currency to deal with.

Currency in South Asia is enumerated in Lakhs, Crores, Arabs and Kharabs.

Pakistan follows the normal process to numerate it's currency, so 100,000 is 1 Lakh, then the next incremental increase is a Crore, then Arab and a Kharab.

But in India, with greater amounts of currency to deal with, they are still stuck at Crores.
They never use the term Arabs, you only hear Crores in any amounts. 1000 Crores would be 10 Arab, and 10,000 Crores would be 100 Arabs.
But they only use Crores, no matter how large the figure.
Why?

The rest of the world uses appropriate denominational terms, going from a million to billion and Trillion, it makes sense.

Why doesn’t India use the term Arab?
Is there a psychological reason behind it?

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @Indus Pakistan @Areesh @313ghazi @Sainthood 101 @Pak Nationalist
I thought maybe you guys can shed some light on this matter, I'm really confused.
Glad you talked about that. You have no idea how this (Chatteess hazar Carore) and the mixing of J-Z has given me sleepless nights. Much scarier than their nuclear weapons.

Glad you talked about that. You have no idea how this (Chatteess hazar Carore) and the mixing of J-Z has given me sleepless nights. Much scarier than their nuclear weapons.

So glad to have helped you lol

ut, let's get one thing clear, before Hinduism, there was the Indus Valley Civilisation.
That's Pakistani heritage, the blood still runs through the people of Pakistan. You are our progeny, you claim your heritage from the Indus Valley Civilisation, you are basically just a bunch of migrants who were kicked out of the Indus region, because we couldn't stand you, much like the UK kicked it's criminals out to Australia, and Europe sent it's poor folks to America.

Good going my dear Pak! @Indus Pakistan PakBrother mine we got another one to the list of PakPositiveNationalists.... Such Joy!!!

@SIPRA O PaaJee ... tusi kithae o? Sada @peagle is fighting the Indianness... I just cann't resist my smile... he is hitting the DeadWall of Indianness again and again...

The wreckless hate and impotent anguish of the good Indians is understandable... being dominated for at least 5000yrs has become a genetic memory of Gangetics... hence, their atuo-reactive-hatred of Pakistan and Pakistanis... it is undertandable...

Imagine being Funked by Ancient Pakistan and Modern Pakistan...

And now China has beening Funking India!

Poor Indians... sad Indianness with Fake identity... Fake History... Fake myths and legends...

Mangus

They have been ruled over 2400 years right from Achaemenids to British as early as 535BC to 1947
Achaemenid conquest of the Indus Valley
Their culture seems revolve around servitude and invader worship
I wouldn't say that. They were able to resist many invasions such as Alexander's invasion, Muslim Turkic invasions and they had their own empires such as the Rai dynasty, Shahi empire, Soomra dynasty, Sikh empire, etc. Surprisingly, they couldn't resist the Arabs and the kingdoms from present day India such as the Chalukyas and the Gurjara Pratiharas stopped the Arab invasions. But I guess even the Shahis played a role in restricting the expansion and influence of Arabs. Their record against Muslim Turkic nomads is good because it was not until ~1000 AD that the Shahis were eventually defeated. Even when the Turkic Muslims quelled them, the Jats were still a nuisance to them. The only problem I guess would be that they couldn't produce strong leaders after the Shahis. Also, if you notice there has always been a rivalry between the Punjabis and Pashtuns and that rivalry could be due to multiple conflicts between them in the past. The Sikh empire tended to expand mostly westward and northward rather than eastward due to this rivalry I think.
No culture revolves around invader worship, it all depends on what information you feed to the masses. They have a good history, we also share IVC with them, they also had universities like Takshashila but their present leaders and some of the past leaders have taught them the wrong history. Their current thoughts is just a byproduct of what they were taught. One could also say that the birthplace of Sikhism is in Pakistan but it's so very close to India's border so that would again be a shared thing considering that most of the Sikhs live in India rather than Pakistan. The people of that region also played a crucial role in spreading Buddhism to Central Asia and beyond.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom