What's new

Why is India Reviving Insurgency in Balochistan?

Kashmir is a disputed territory for you guys not for us. I have often heard that Pakistan annexed Balochistan in '47 if that was the case then it sounds pretty disputed too. Although I must admit I am not very well versed with the history of Balochistan. In the real world nobody cares about Kashmir or Balochistan. True that Pakistan will support insurgence in Kashmir and other parts of India and the vice versa. We are planning a three layered security fence on LOC I suggest you guys do the same on the border with Afghanistan ;).
Balouchistan is an integral part of Pakistan, just like Punjab, Sindh and KPK. Paid dog like Brahamdagh Bugti is on the payroll of Iran and India. Balouch people are very brave and patriotic people. The reason why he is in selfexile is because if he returns to Balouchistan, he'll be killed by a Balouch for what he has been saying. I know many Balouch tribes, they are extremely loyal. You say one word against Pakistan, they'll serve your head from body in a blink of an eye.

There will be no peace for Pakistan till it stops interfering in Kashmir.Period
You can claim all you want ,Kashmir is not going any where.it upto Pakistan if it wants peace and prosperity.
People of Pakistan are born warriors. We know how to induce peace and we've achieved it. We're not Indians who are scared of bomb blasts. We don't go cry to China, help help help. We take our own measure against our adversaries. As for as Kashmir is concerned, it belongs to Pakistan.

Pakistan should create more provinces in Balochistan. Only some factions among Bugti and Marri tribes have problems and doing insurgency. They have people in Balochistan government and that's why effecting all province

The answer is simple, to destabilize Pakistan through Baluchistan insurgency and now opposing Gawadar as well as CPEC becoming the most headache for India to revive its insurgency in Baluchistan. GB is also the same concern for India and we have been reading about LEAs successful ops in GB area that R&AW & NDS have wast plans to sabotage the peace and CPEC development through terrorism. Indeed, in past Baluchistan insurgency was high but after 24/7 efforts and sacrifices of LEAs, Pakistan has gained a lot against the same through War on Terrorism and still, there is much more to do that we cannot ignore further terrorism by the rivals. There are reasons that Doval has been visiting Kenya and Afghanistan so often yet expending a lot of Indian money and efforts for a cause that is going to be lost very soon as, much of the work is done by Pakistan and very less is left to do.

Indian presence in Afghanistan is based upon only one reason to exploit any weakness against Pakistan first and then China by using the corrupt ANA/NDS. Rest about the so-called Baluchistan Magazines, Radio channels etc are evident that mostly being handled by India for propaganda and lies under the umbrella of media warfare which is the best tools nowadays. Indian denials aside but they have been trying to keep upper hand in such game while on other hand feeling the heat continuously, uses the card of victim as well as trying to portray Kashmir struggle as terrorism to ignore the fact yet world has realized the Kashmir issue and voices raised due to the same that worries India. Rather than addressing the issue or to come with plausible explanation, India as usual trying to mislead and propagate Baluchistan issue which GoI failed miserably in past and will so in future. India is aware of the game that she started and the end depends upon us though for the time being, it will be continued the way contrary to the Indian plans though. The current Indian intention is seems to be the media war against Pakistan due to losses on ground while itself feeling the heat of internal issues from Assam to many other areas that needs a bit of media coverage however, Pakistan currently lacks such propaganda machine though, taste of own medicine has started to develop slowly.

Also, speaking of Gawadar actually reminds that India is not alone in this game but other rivals including few that cannot see firstly Chinese access to Gawadar that themselves, been seeking the contract and limited lease. Also, other few cannot see Pakistan/Gawadar prospering due to the fear of business competition and a direct threat to the monopoly hence, cannot digest it while stoop to such level of interfering and terrorism but through backing India. The desperation of rivals is clear and logical but the day is not far when it will be total peace and Baluchistan along with Pakistan will prosper further and will grow as one of the major business hubs in the world.

FYI In India there is insurgency only in Kashmir and some parts of North East where 'Army' is deployed, rest are either dead or non-existent. Pakistan gets blamed because it harbors terrorist leaders (even UN designated ones), has training camps and launch pads for these terrorists on it's soil, actively recruits, funds, trains, arms and uses these terrorists to attack India and Indian interests
So what you guys are doing in 2% conquered land of Afghanistan? What you guys are doing accompanied by Iranians? Those movements are not dead. Please refresh your current affair knowledge.

Balouchistan is an integral part of Pakistan, just like Punjab, Sindh and KPK. Paid dog like Brahamdagh Bugti is on the payroll of Iran and India. Balouch people are very brave and patriotic people. The reason why he is in selfexile is because if he returns to Balouchistan, he'll be killed by a Balouch for what he has been saying. I know many Balouch tribes, they are extremely loyal. You say one word against Pakistan, they'll serve your head from body in a blink of an eye.

If there are no fault lines in Balouchistan then there is nothing to exploit for India, isn't it? But somebody from Baluchostan on this very thread believes otherwise. Well for us I agree there are fault lines in Kashmir but Pakistan trying to take advantage of the same, isn't a good thing neither for us nor for you.

Hey guy look I'm from balochistan and no india is involved here as much as pakistan in the insurgency here .

You guys controlled our all resources and our rights and when we protest or ask our rights you crush us with force .
Over more than 1,000 dead bodies were found in balochistan killed by your own forces pakistan.
Last year 110 dead bodies were found in balochistan, all killed by the pakistani forces .
Don't blame your failures on others just because you can't handle it equally .

Over more than 1,000 dead bodies in balochistan and those all lawyers and policemen who were killed , were all the results of the seeds you sow

You have zero proof of india involve here but you continue blaming other countries because you're bunch of incompetents who is unable to run the country and provinces equally .

Forget bla, the injustice and murder of baloch you've been doing here in balochistan is already in the consideration of international communities .
Okay then who are those Maris, Bugtis and others fighting against the state? You wish them to fight and think state wouldnt use force to maintain her writ. And what about Kulbushan's confession?

As far as rights and others are concerned, blame yourself those elect corrupt and incompetent sardars and thugs as your leaders and wish them to change your life standard. What about 700 million+ recovered from Baluchistan's treasury secretary? Did state ask him to loot Baluchistan's money? ALLAH does not change a people´s condition unless they change what is in their hearts….

So what you guys are doing in 2% conquered land of Afghanistan? What you guys are doing accompanied by Iranians? Those movements are not dead. Please refresh your current affair knowledge.

Well I am from India so I know more about India I believe. In India you can understand that things are serious when the 'army' gets deployed (Kashmir and NE) otherwise we are a big country and small things keep on happening here and there.

If there are no fault lines in Balouchistan then there is nothing to exploit for India, isn't it? But somebody from Baluchostan on this very thread believes otherwise. Well for us I agree there are fault lines in Kashmir but Pakistan trying to take advantage of the same, isn't a good thing neither for us nor for you.
My argument will be weak if I were to say that don't believe him and believe me. Just to let you know, I've visited Balouchistan many times specially in last 2 years. I've personal contacts over there. I know 95% of Balouchistan might well be more patriotic than me or anyone on this forum. 5% includes the dogs of Brahamdagh Bugti. I can't convince you but I'm satisfied with Balouch people. History of 1971 can't be repeated. Bangali people were different. Balouch are warriors, man. You don't know. Yeah, keep trying and wasting your funds there, it won't be fruitful :)

It is really a headache for pakistan to handle the province on equality and justice. They keep doing all injustice to baloch people and when baloch people stand against injustice , they crush them with force and start baloch genocide . What they did in bengal are repeating here , instead if giving them justice and fair rights , they've been using force to stop the violence .
And when unable to stop this all, all they do is blame india for the insurgency here which is completely wrong .
Why don't you go to India? Your leader brahamdagh bugti is there. Apply for Indian nationality. I bet you ain't Balouch. The way you talk, I know you've never been to Balouchistan in last 10 years.

Looking at the ingredients in this post actually dish-out as = Bhensa continues..... amazing combination like Haqqani, Ham Kalami, Fight against religious extremism, targeting Pakistan Establishment that one wonders an ex-member of same establishment and court absconder HH is accusing Pakistan for religious extremism through Hamkalami (Bhensa 2 or etc) posted here in Baluchistan subject............ nicely cooked.........

@Horus

Well I am from India so I know more about India I believe. In India you can understand that things are serious when the 'army' gets deployed (Kashmir and NE) otherwise we are a big country and small things keep on happening here and there.
I agree, as an Indian you know more than me. How about me knowing more than you when I'm a Pakistani and I visited the subject extensively in the last 2 years alone. There is nothing like what Modi is saying apart from a few paid kuttay like Hijra Brahamdagh Bugti.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom