What's new

Why is IK and PTI silent on the ongoing Palestine freedon war?

Election
Election
Election

All international events let world bodies handle it

Hold Elections in Pakistan
Hold honest elections
Free Citizen of Pakistan who want Political Solution , and Election in Pakistan

Last edited:
Why is IK and PTI silent on the ongoing Palestine freedon war?

Why there is no statement yet?

Some things are very obvious.

Haven't you heard... they put him in jail?... they aren't even allowing a video of him. And now you want him to free Jerusalem from his cell?... I know you have really great expectations of him... but be a tiny weenie but reasonable.

Release him and watch him roar!

better question is, where is the mighty and holy Pakistan Army who was going to fight India/America/Israel/Dajjal/Aliens/Expendables/Avengers and Thanos ? ?

Why this joker is not banned by admins yet. He is complete retard and keeps opening such stupid dumb threads and still not banned.
He's from gobarland and brings in a lot of traffic from his fellow cow $hit eaters.

That doesn’t matter.
This fight isn’t to please Arabs.
If your main reason of supporting Palestine is to gain pleasures from Arabs then Palestinians don’t need your support. Best you stick to sucking off Zionists and pajeets.
All Muslim world are sucking off Zionists and pajeets very few are taking aside of Palestinian struggle right now

PTI fought against Pakistani military on May 9th but now displays deafening silence on the Palestine freedom war.

Pakistan Fauj Generals murdabad... there you go I said it. May whatever was a blessing... I love May whatever and wish everyday in Pakistan is may whatever...

Because PTI is now like Palestinians themselves, without a state and are trying to survive a brutal persecution.

You know IK cant even take a peek outside the jail let alone release statements or give interviews.

That is why the munfiqs are burning right ght now...

Back
Top Bottom