What's new

Why is Asifa Zardari on a state visit with Bilawal Zardari in Japan?

Ah, I remember the late 2000's and early 2010's, where this was the norm.

When billo becomes PM, we might even see that retarded sister's son accompany this family on foreign trips.

Never ending leasure trips, just wasting the hard working Japanese time. We have nothing to export and now cannot really import either, whats the point? He shouldbe going to Afghanistan to secure a coal deal. no one takes their families to war or business. This is a sight seeing trip.

She is there on her own money. But please don't ask for receipt.

Just like every vegetable/fruit seller never shows for how much they bought the goods for and replies on mandi se mahenga araha hai.

We as a nation are corrupt to the core. We have found our ways to adjust to inflation by following the above vicious circle. So have the politicians.

Seriously what is wrong with one family member showing up on a foreign trip. Hopefully they can look at foreign countries and learn something.
I guess nepotism isn't a dirty word in your vocab.

China was the land of the rising Bhuttos.

Now Japan is the land of the rising Zardaris.

I guess nepotism isn't a dirty word in your vocab.

It is a matter of proportionality. I do not see any problem with one family member of a top minister coming on a trip on ocassion. I might object if the destination was Dubai, London or New York.

Never ending leasure trips, just wasting the hard working Japanese time. We have nothing to export and now cannot really import either, whats the point? He shouldbe going to Afghanistan to secure a coal deal. no one takes their families to war or business. This is a sight seeing trip.
There are actually viable Pakistani exports to Japan, if marketed properly. They need IT services and I've seen demand for good fruit as it's very expensive to grow fruit in Japan. The right mind could make a ton of money exporting to Japan.

she is there to receive kailas so she can redistribute to sindhis.

It is a matter of proportionality. I do not see any problem with one family member of a top minister coming on a trip on ocassion. I might object if the destination was Dubai, London or New York.
Typical Indian , petty theft is not an issue for you , whether it's stealing money, rights or dignity, that's why India and Pakistan are in the state they are in.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom