What's new

Why Iranian scientists claim that pomegranates cure arthritis?

Reaction score
Country
India
Why Iranian scientists claim that pomegranates cure arthritis? No scientist of other nationalities support this claim. Why only Iranians?

Answer is obvious. Iran is the biggest or one of the biggest producer of pomegranates in the world. The Iranian clinical researchers intend to promote export of pomegranates from Iran. Hence this Iranian ploy of claiming to complement the treatment of arthritis.

This is really dirty: Giving false hopes to suffering patients just to further their greedy agenda.

- PRTP GWD

I heard a very long time ago that Pomegranites are among the best thing for health, among traditional medicine.

Why Iranian scientists claim that pomegranates cure arthritis? No scientist of other nationalities support this claim. Why only Iranians?

Answer is obvious. Iran is the biggest or one of the biggest producer of pomegranates in the world. The Iranian clinical researchers intend to promote export of pomegranates from Iran. Hence this Iranian ploy of claiming to complement the treatment of arthritis.

This is really dirty: Giving false hopes to suffering patients just to further their greedy agenda.

- PRTP GWD
Source please.

- PRTP GWD
I thought India and Cyprus are the biggest producer....

I heard a very long timme ago that Pomegranites are among the best thing for health, among traditional medicine.
Most of the red coloured fruits such as cherries and specially Pomegranites are one of the best natural refiners of human blood. They increase RBC level of blood also making human body immune to flu. Pomegranates are natural stores of Vitamin C.

But i havent seen any Iranian Source claiming the title of thread.

I find the qandahari pomegranates of Afghanistan to be the best.

- PRTP GWD

there is no cure!

pomgrenades have some attributes as I remember right in iranian food culture.. you find this kind of thing in many other countries some promote maca, some promote shalgam, some promote ayran, some promote amaranth or quiona or whatever..

but for arthritis there is no cure if people have this they may eat more fish that may give a little bit of help take their vidamin d , vitamin c may also help a bit and so on.. but in the end if they need hardcore medicine all this I mentioned is just something as an addon it may help a bit but it would never take the place of a medice...

and if you have rheumatoid arthritis than you really need hardcore medice like MTX (immun supression) or cortison and maybe you are one of the lucky people who can take new medice like biologics etanercept

- PRTP GWD

It goes deeper.

Their civilizational soul is revolting silently.

The fire is burning brighter. Waking up from the depths of Mount Damavand.

Anar is a holy fruit for thousands of years to Zoroastrians. It's natural that the Iranians have not forgotten that over 1400 years.

IMG_20200811_102603.jpg

Ushta te.

@Dariush the Great

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
It goes deeper.

Their civilizational soul is revolting silently.

The fire is burning brighter. Waking up from the depths of Mount Damavand.

Anar is a holy fruit for thousands of years to Zoroastrians. It's natural that the Iranians have not forgotten that over 1400 years.

View attachment 718573

Ushta te.

Cheers, Doc
Anar is holy to them. Toh uski tarif mein jhooth bolney lagenge?

- PRTP GWD

Anar is holy to them. Toh uski tarif mein jhooth bolney lagenge?

- PRTP GWD

Tum Hindu hamesha anari rahoge.

Sab hame hi sikhana padta hai tumhe.

Jao Baba ramdev ko kaho Patanjali ke scientists bhejo Iran. Kuch seekh ke ayenge.

Saand mutar sikhaya tumko. Kar diya gaumutar.

Tumhara kuch nahin ho sakta.

Cheers, Doc

Amongst Indian/Pakistani fruits, i love mango the most. Its a brilliant replacement for industrial garbages that the makers claim they are full of energy such as RedBull and other harmful unorganic drinks. These industrial drinks directly harm stomach and the digestive system of human body.

By the by, if you want to get rid of fatty liver, flu, skin diseases, potential cancerous cells, Anemia then eat pomegranates.

If you wanna be full of energy, then eat mango. 😁👍👍👍

Back
Top Bottom