What's new

Why Indians got mad over ban of Phantom in Pakistan ?

tatz the directors approach...not the whole nation's approach......he has to sell his movie and wants to make millions out of it...........it hppns everywhere...whether its phantom or Homeland.........and trust me...by the looks of ur country's reaction... m sure the director must be laughing at ur ppl......coz in the end....he does not care about pakistan.....he only wants to make money.......and he will make millions.................hence no need to over react
You are not getting the point there. We dont care about movie or its business if you just take it as a movie but i am having issue with serious political debate over this movie and paint only Pakistani establishment/agency as evil and bad boy and i am sure you will agree that all agencies whether Indian, American or Pakistani work for same goal. If Pakistani ISI is anti Indian then Is RAW pro Pakistani? Director and actor saif are just making fun of themselves by commenting on something they have no clue about and their statement are being taken out on context for certain political agenda...movie Bharnagi bhi of same director made plenty of money if he was just interested in money then he should have stay away from political conflicts and bringing them on cinema

Paid millions for propaganda but failed to hatch it in the target country which hurts.
India Dummies.PNG

26/11 happened long ago so current talk should be terrorism within Pakistan and which elements are behind it.

For me and you yes 26/11 happened long time ago but for the victims and their family members no lets take example from your reply can hafiz saeed forget what happened in partition? Govt have to think about us all even those victims.

India got just few incident of terrorism and we had plenty and there is someone who is giving training and logistics support to these terrorists.

Act of terrorism is a act of terrorism it goes same for both nations and I'm completely aware of losses Pakistan have endured . But don't you think if we were really involved Y did your govt cancelled NSA talks? I'm sure you people had some proof to back your claims ? wrong move I must say to cancel talks which were supposed to talk about terrorism sponsored by us just for Kashmir.

Modi and certain leaders of hindu extremist organization are also most hated people in Pakistan but your court will not punish them based on our emotion and feeling for them and same is true for hafiz saeed who cannot be punished in Pakistan just because of his hate speech and rhetoric against India. Hafiz saeed cannot love India after what happened to his entire family at the time of partition which they will never show you in this movie but boht indians and pakistani blindly believe in what their political leaders tell them as i am sure none of you have personally seen any evidence of involvement of Pakistani establishment so its just blame game from boht sides

I have full faith in our judiciary if acc to them Modi is innocent then he is. But I agree people of Pakistan will hate him have kinda right to do so too. But bhai normal avg people when return to their homes and see these news they don't think about all these issues they just react make assumptions and I think people of Pakistan are same too.

Media is hyping this they want to show themselves as better than the pakistani one. Pakistan is justified if a strong man like Hafiz saeed files a petition then they have to react .

You are not getting the point there. We dont care about movie or its business if you just take it as a movie but i am having issue with serious political debate over this movie and paint only Pakistani establishment/agency as evil and bad boy and i am sure you will agree that all agencies whether Indian, American or Pakistani work for same goal. If Pakistani ISI is anti Indian then Is RAW pro Pakistani? Director and actor saif are just making fun of themselves by commenting on something they have no clue about and their statement are being taken out on context for certain political agenda...movie Bharnagi bhi of same director made plenty of money if he was just interested in money then he should have stay away from political conflicts and bringing them on cinema

-___-

1) y is there a serious political debate goin on regarding a trash movie like phantom in the first place

2) look.....as i said.....kabir khan wanted to make money........so he chose a sensational topic...something tat will attract indians...but it nvr does or else lakshya wld have been a super hit movie..........i want you to understand that even if raw is anti pakistan...y wld kabir khan make an anti indian movie ......he wannts to make money fr gods sake ...........n ofcrs he knew tat this movie is gonna get banned in pakistan

3) wat else do u think kabir shld say wen asked about pakistan and the way pakistan is being depicted in the movie???? dude...his movie is core anti pakistani so he has to say anti pakistani things otherwise...wats the point of making this movie in the frst place.....he dosn wanna get humiliated by contradicting his own movie jus b4 its release...........n ofcrs kabir n saif ...both have no idea about foreign relations and politics...they jus want indians to watch their movie so tat they can make millions

4) news channels want trp .....and they know tat if u want trp u need to bring politics in every silly topic tatz goin on.........barkha has insulted/humiliated india more than pakistan on her tv channel.....wat else do u expect frm her ???...

boiling blood on such silly things ...is only gonna waste ur time....n spoil ur day.......btr to ignore such things and do something productive

and anti indian movies have been made in india....like haider(kashmir).......parzania(guj riots)

haider and parzania are anti-indian??

hmm, they certainly were anti-war, anti-reactionaryism, pro-human and provoking to find solutions... would you call that anti-indian??

by the way, have you see the best indian film on kashmir, "harud"...

(( Harud - YouTube ))

@fakhre mirpur @WAJsal @IrbiS

Indians are mad because they take this fancy film which can educate Pakistanis and it gets banned.

Me no Bollywood :tdown:

"harud" is not bollywood... it was made entirely in kashmir in a manner similar to what people would say as irani films... the film seems more a documentary than a usual cinematic one... the main man behind it is aamir bashir, who does acting and modelling but is a kashmiri himself.

from ( Kashmiris have been let down by Bollywood: Aamir Bashir | Hard News )...
How was the shooting phase? Was it difficult, looking at the situation of Kashmir?

Kashmir is a difficult place to live in, so obviously it was going to be difficult to shoot there. The fact that not many people knew that I myself am from Kashmir was a mixed blessing. On the one hand we could keep a low profile but then the people also looked at us suspiciously, as outsiders who were trying to tell their story. And because they have been let down by Bollywood filmmakers, they were right in being suspicious. But then who hasn't been let down by Bollywood.

Autumn (Harud) by Aamir Bashir | DESIblitz

trust me on this and watch it.

"harud" is not bollywood... it was made entirely in kashmir in a manner similar to what people would say as irani films... the film seems more a documentary than a usual cinematic one... the main man behind it is aamir bashir, who does acting and modelling but is a kashmiri himself.

from ( Kashmiris have been let down by Bollywood: Aamir Bashir | Hard News )...

Autumn (Harud) by Aamir Bashir | DESIblitz

trust me on this and watch it.

Added to my IMDB watchlist though there are also more than hundred downloaded one too on hard unwatched. Haven't been watching lately. But will check this one out i.A

Last night, I was sitting close to my bro who was watching new bolly movie on laptop but I cudn't see the screen. After listening like 5 minutes I told him story as I thought it were, and I was right plus I also foretold the climax correctly :yahoo:

It was ''Brothers,'' copy of ''Warrior (2011)''

I mean why watch copies?

Last night, I was sitting close to my bro who was watching new bolly movie on laptop but I cudn't see the screen. After listening like 5 minutes I told him story as I thought it were, and I was right plus I also foretold the climax correctly :yahoo:

It was ''Brothers,'' copy of ''Warrior (2011)''

I mean why watch copies?

it is a sad fact that many bollywood films are copies of mediocre hollywood films or even rubbish south indian films like "singham".

actually, i don't watch much hollywood too, as 90 percent of them are mindless actions films or even totally unbelievable films like "avengers" in which superheroes from different comics or films are brought together in a single film and we are supposed to believe it !!

the last film i saw in the cinema hall was i think "interstellar" or maybe it was the saif hindi film "happy ending"... i choose my films carefully.

at the moment, the cinemas are running "the man from uncle"... i am in two minds about watching it.

To all the Indians who are finding this offensive as well as Hamza Ali Abbasi, Shaan & Faisal Qureshi videos, try to walk in our shoes! You guys make anti Pakistan movies and expect us to watch and cheer on your behalf? Saif Ali khan took this to new level with his nonsense personal statements. Most Pakistanis want peaceful relationship with India but only on terms of mutual respect. Instead of expressing your disappointment in Faisal Qureshi I urge you educated masses of India to start a Facebook campaign asking your Nawab of Pattodi to seek apology from Pakistanis.

They're always mad, nothing new. Let the movie die its imminent death. It turns out to be a flop from what I read.

I don't understand why Indians are obsessed with what Pakistan does with their movies in Pakistan especially when they claim that Pakistani audience dont contribute much for revenue of bollywood and these movies are attended for Indian audience then why moaning and bitching everywhere about banning of Phantom in Pakistan. They are having, talks, arguments and debate over this silly issue as if its matter of life and death lol

Watch this debate in link below
Pakistan's 'Phantom' Paradox: Free Run for Terror, Ban on Film
[video]Pakistan's 'Phantom' Paradox: Free Run for Terror, Ban on Film

This idiot host barkha dutt was just moaning about 26/11 and all this terrorism in India while completely ignoring and gave shut up calls to the guests when some of them started talking about terrorism within Pakistan. Pakistani Brigadier left the show because she did not let him complete his points

When few terrorist attacks in India cannot be conducted without sponsorship of Pakistani establishment then why same is not true for terrorist activities within Pakistan?

Do you see any Indian really care...Even for me this movie is a BS...I really do not understand what is the fascination about these Bollywood people in making a movie that does not have some sense of reality...India does not have intention to anyway eliminate any terrorist in Pakistan...Be in Dawood or Hafez Sayeed...It is not like the issue of capacity rather it is a matter of the involvement of many high profile Indian with these terrorist too...Our politician across the parties are hand in glove with these people...So to make a movie, that some one will kill Hafeez Sayeed in Pakistan is just a flop concept all together..

This movie will flop in Indian itself..So who cares what Pakistan does to it....

To all the Indians who are finding this offensive as well as Hamza Ali Abbasi, Shaan & Faisal Qureshi videos, try to walk in our shoes! You guys make anti Pakistan movies and expect us to watch and cheer on your behalf? Saif Ali khan took this to new level with his nonsense personal statements. Most Pakistanis want peaceful relationship with India but only on terms of mutual respect. Instead of expressing your disappointment in Faisal Qureshi I urge you educated masses of India to start a Facebook campaign asking your Nawab of Pattodi to seek apology from Pakistanis.

I agree with you...Why would Pakistan even watch a anti Pakistan movie...Even if any one is expecting it not to happen is living in a mirage...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom