What's new

Why Indians got mad over ban of Phantom in Pakistan ?

Proudpakistaniguy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don't understand why Indians are obsessed with what Pakistan does with their movies in Pakistan especially when they claim that Pakistani audience dont contribute much for revenue of bollywood and these movies are attended for Indian audience then why moaning and bitching everywhere about banning of Phantom in Pakistan. They are having, talks, arguments and debate over this silly issue as if its matter of life and death lol

Watch this debate in link below
Pakistan's 'Phantom' Paradox: Free Run for Terror, Ban on Film
[video]Pakistan's 'Phantom' Paradox: Free Run for Terror, Ban on Film

This idiot host barkha dutt was just moaning about 26/11 and all this terrorism in India while completely ignoring and gave shut up calls to the guests when some of them started talking about terrorism within Pakistan. Pakistani Brigadier left the show because she did not let him complete his points

When few terrorist attacks in India cannot be conducted without sponsorship of Pakistani establishment then why same is not true for terrorist activities within Pakistan?

Last edited:
Ooo i am promoting my thread here

Pakistani's Your Opinion

I don't understand why Indians are obsessed with what Pakistan does with their movies in Pakistan especially when they claim that Pakistani audience dont contribute much for revenue of bollywood and these movies are attended for Indian audience then why moaning and bitching everywhere about banning of Phantom in Pakistan. They are having, talks, arguments and debate over this silly issue as if its matter of life and death lol

Watch this debate in link below
Pakistan's 'Phantom' Paradox: Free Run for Terror, Ban on Film
[video]Pakistan's 'Phantom' Paradox: Free Run for Terror, Ban on Film

This idiot host barkha dutt was just moaning about 26/11 and all this terrorism in India while completely ignoring and gave shut up calls to the guests when some of them started talking about terrorism within Pakistan. Pakistani Brigadier left the show because she did not let him complete his points

When few terrorist attacks in India cannot be conducted without sponsorship of Pakistani establishment then why same is not true for terrorist activities within Pakistan?
Hmmm is that u in avatar??

indians do not care about phantom or its release in pakistan........

Didn't India ban Waar? Lol double standards.
I wish this idiot director Kabir khan make a movie about babu bajrangi and about butchering of gujrati Muslim if he really think himself secular and humanity first type of person but they all know what response they will get from hindu nationalists

then why this kolaveri kolaveri di ..go youtube and see this obsession of india WITH what PAKISTAN OR PAKISTANI THINK LOL..i mean this one hour debate just on ban of movie lol
i got to know about phantom only after this ban issue came up ........i wld suggest pakistanis to stop over reacting on such issues .... ......an avg indian dosn even think about movies like phantom...or its release in pakistan..or for tat matter...even pakistan itself ..........

aftr a week.... check its box office collection .........................u will get wat m saying.........

i can show u an equal amount of pakistani trolls on youtube who ...its seems ..have nothing else to do except defaming india.....

n our news channels want trp...................same goes fr ur news channels

and anti indian movies have been made in india....like haider(kashmir).......parzania(guj riots)......but did we cry ???....no....coz we have got btr things to do

i got to know about phantom only after this ban issue came up ........i wld suggest pakistanis to stop over reacting on such issues .... ......an avg indian dosn even think about movies like phantom...or its release in pakistan..or for tat matter...even pakistan itself ..........

aftr a week.... check its box office collection .........................u will get wat m saying.........

i can show u an equal amount of pakistani trolls on youtube who ...its seems ..have nothing else to do except defaming india.....

n our news channels want trp...................same goes fr ur news channels

and anti indian movies have been made in india....like haider(kashmir).......parzania(guj riots)......but did we cry ???....no....coz we have got btr things to do
I dont care about movie whether its anti pakistani or pro indian or whatever. I am sure you did not even watched the debate. Director of this movie kabir is acting as expert political analyst. I am talking about taking this banning of Phantom in Pakistan to relate it with real life events and to bash Pakistan and usual crying and moaning . Movie should be taken as movie and there is no point of relating it with reality and if you do then why not discuss the terrorism in Pakistan and elements behind it as well. If Pakistan has anti India element as director of this movie point out then are not you have anti Pakistan element in your society as well? why dont clean your home first before pointing fingers at your neighbour. I hate this double standrad and self righteous apparoach

then why this kolaveri kolaveri di ..go youtube and see this obsession of india WITH what PAKISTAN OR PAKISTANI THINK LOL..i mean this one hour debate just on ban of movie lol

Market trick, when every pakistani talking about phantom then it become publicity and people will say 'yar just we go and watch this movie and see any truth against pakistan'

@Proudpakistaniguy
1 That movie is connected to 26/11 many Indians are emotional about that.
2.The movie is banned bcoz of petition by Hafiz Saeed and he's really hated here.
3 timings the NSA talks are cancelled so right now most Indians don't think Pakistan wants to really end its terror activities.

This is what I think are the reasons.I don't support any as its good for pakistan this movie gonna $uck anyways.

I dont care about movie whether its anti pakistani or pro indian or whatever. I am sure you did not even watched the debate. Director of this movie kabir is acting as expert political analyst. I am talking about taking this banning of Phantom in Pakistan to relate it with real life events and to bash Pakistan and usual crying and moaning . Movie should be taken as movie and there is no point of relating it with reality and if you do then why not discuss the terrorism in Pakistan and elements behind it as well. If Pakistan has anti India element as director of this movie point out then are not you have anti Pakistan element in your society as well? why dont clean your home first before pointing fingers at your neighbour. I hate this double standrad and self righteous apparoach
tatz the directors approach...not the whole nation's approach......he has to sell his movie and wants to make millions out of it...........it hppns everywhere...whether its phantom or Homeland.........and trust me...by the looks of ur country's reaction... m sure the director must be laughing at ur ppl......coz in the end....he does not care about pakistan.....he only wants to make money.......and he will make millions.................hence no need to over react

Market trick, when every pakistani talking about phantom then it become publicity and people will say 'yar just we go and watch this movie and see any truth against pakistan'
I know but since movie is banned in Pakistan so director/producer is not going to get any revenue from Pakistan if some Pakistani watch it by downloading it from ******** out of curiosity

But it make sense from Indian nationalist point of view who want to see Pakistan as evil and Hafiz saeed as dead so may be he is doing marketing to bring them in cinema

@Proudpakistaniguy
1 That movie is connected to 26/11 many Indians are emotional about that.
2.The movie is banned bcoz of petition by Hafiz Saeed and he's really hated here.
3 timings the NSA talks are cancelled so right now most Indians don't think Pakistan wants to really end its terror activities.

This is what I think are the reasons.I don't support any as its good for pakistan this movie gonna $uck anyways.
@jackhammer2 26/11 happened long ago so current talk should be terrorism within Pakistan and which elements are behind it. India got just few incident of terrorism and we had plenty and there is someone who is giving training and logistics support to these terrorists.

Modi and certain leaders of hindu extremist organization are also most hated people in Pakistan but your court will not punish them based on our emotion and feeling for them and same is true for hafiz saeed who cannot be punished in Pakistan just because of his hate speech and rhetoric against India. Hafiz saeed cannot love India after what happened to his entire family at the time of partition which they will never show you in this movie but boht indians and pakistani blindly believe in what their political leaders tell them as i am sure none of you have personally seen any evidence of involvement of Pakistani establishment so its just blame game from boht sides

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom