What's new

Why Indians gets outraged at beheading and call it medieval mongolic act

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave the beheading to the gods.
But the problem here is humans ie hindus beheads another human to offer it as human sacrifice.or hindu sadhus are involved ind in outrageous acts of cannibalism.

But the problem here is humans ie hindus beheads another human to offer it as human sacrifice.or hindu sadhus are involved ind in outrageous acts of cannibalism.

Are you an expert on Hindu Sadhus?

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut please close this thread and take serious action against @ajtr most of this member's posts are offensive and anotqgonistic. They add almost nothing positive to PDF.
indians feel outrage when some others do beheading and blame religion but their hypocrisy is pointed out on lack of their outrage on same indian acts they act just like u did.

Are you an expert on Hindu Sadhus?
I'm expert at calling out hindu hypocrisy of pdf hindus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder that y so calledcivilized indians dont feel outraged on these minority hindus.......or i must say that their acts are tolerated by majority just coz of religious affinity.

For that a law in in place and it will take care of it. Not related to people's beliefs and religion.

indians feel outrage when some others do beheading and blame religion but their hypocrisy is pointed out on lack of their outrage on same indian acts they act just like u did.

I'm not a Hindu btw. And why are you generalising India as a hindu nation? Not all Hindus are Indian and not all Indians are Hindus. Look past religion- it is tearing this region apart.

For that a law in in place and it will take care of it. Not related to people's beliefs and religion.
Law doesnt eradicate the customs...........Law is in place for all crimes but still crime happens.

The point you have made is quite correct and we should not tag beheading with any religion or sect of people.Rather its a medieval custom practised by people all over the world starting from vikings to Rajputs.
And Please do not make Aghoris as representatives of Indian Sadhus please,that sounds moronic.

Law doesnt eradicate the customs...........Law is in place for all crimes but still crime happens.

Confused with religion and law and not worth to discuss.

I'm not a Hindu btw. And why are you generalising India as a hindu nation? Not all Hindus are Indian and not all Indians are Hindus. Look past religion- it is tearing this region apart.
well indians cant look past religion.

Religion Bashing.

1) Justify modern day barbarity of a medieval cult using mythology like a true apologist

2) Bash Hindu religion in the true zeal of a new convert

Two in one thread.
1.justification is what indian see...i see it as cognitive dissonance among indians

2.Telling the truth is not bashing.

then who are those who offer human sacrifice?I think they are not civilized and they exists among the so called civilized hindu society....Oh yes the so called civilized Aghoris can exists only among hindus.

I wonder if those delhites and indian men who rapes women on daily basis are some sort of civilized men. .......Or are they just another demons roaming on indian roads taking inspirations from ravans and duryodhans of hindu mythology to rape women.

I wonder that y so calledcivilized indians dont feel outraged on these minority hindus.......or i must say that their acts are tolerated by majority just coz of religious affinity.

What have you been drinking today ? :lol: I hope there are more people like you in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom