What's new

Why India failed and china succeeded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont indians just give it up.
china is superior to india in every way possible.

we destroyed them in war.
we are much better at sports.
we have far more advanced space program.
we have sent man to space.
we have done space walk.
we have space lab.
we have much stronger military.
we have our own defence industry.
we have our own engines(ws-10).
we have much bigger economy.
we have more fortune 500 companies.
we have much better infrastructure.
we have UN veto power.
we have more vote in IMF and world bank.
we have bigger manufacturing.
we have bigger consumer market.
we have more forex reserves.
we are a net creditor nation(india is still a net debtor).
we have much much higher IQ.
we get more attention in the world media.
we have bigger bigger stock market cap.
etc etc etc
i could go on forever, the list is MASSIVE.

we own india in every possible way.

lol I seriously think Chinese need to stop comparing their country to India same way Indians need to Stop comparing India to Pakistan. China is behind in western standards, if you want to be ahead of something Europe, USA.

This is not about democracy or freedom. Do people really think the Chinese govt. goes into schools and says, "You will be a sprinter, you will be an archer, ..."?

For India, in a country of a billion people, of course there are individuals with talent, but there is no financial support for them. The fact is that India has chosen a Western model where corporations take on the role of sports sponsorship, but Indian corporations evidently don't consider this form of community service to be a big priority.

Or. more likely, it depends on the sport. I know Pakistani squash champions used to be sponsored by banks and PIA. Probably the same thing happens in India for popular sports, but not most of the Olympic sports.

we produce more milk than china.

our first fast breeder reactor went critical in 1986, 25 years before china's first FBR

we gave 41 billion $ as loan to US and 25 billion $ to IMF

we have kaveri just like you have WS 10

the list can go further, if you wish

we have loaned $1+ trillion to the US.
we have given more money to developing nations than the entire world bank.
our ws-10 is already installed in our fighters J-11b(kaveri is still a pipe dream).

india couldnt hold china's jockstrap, you are not even in our league boy.

our ws-10 is already installed in our fighters J-11b(kaveri is still a pipe dream).

no need to argue you.we know the truth

Failed :cheesy: Your dad said you this.
Rising slowly :azn: My dad said me this.

We all know your nation is far ahead from us then why beating the drum and making neighbors disturbed.
Why you people always post these things against your better IQ 105 thing. Your country got different pros and cons we got our pros and cons. So respect each other ( i know that is against communism) and increase your IQ thing little bit.

Chinese people went through hardship for many decades ..now its their time ..let them enjoy all the sunshine ..as far as india is concerned we are going steady and are in right direction ..i wont mind if it takes another 3 decades to reach where china is now .. These cycle of material prosperity and poverty has long history ..as far as usa is concerned they got their peak at right time and right place ..hence got plenty in returns .. I dont want immature people having all power ..it wont stay long .. Let us enjoy the way to prosperity rather than assuming one

we produce more milk than china.

our first fast breeder reactor went critical in 1986, 25 years before china's first FBR

we gave 41 billion $ as loan to US and 25 billion $ to IMF

we have kaveri just like you have WS 10

the list can go further, if you wish

Please do so because we would like to know what India has.....LOL

why dont indians just give it up.

Because fighters ain't no quitters.

china is superior to india in every way possible.

Tell this to your newly indoctrinated CCP youth.

we destroyed them in war.
Only to have your rears handed back in a day 5 years later which your Communist government won't release to save its image.

we are much better at sports.

Olympics is your specialty. Cricket and Hockey are ours. What's your point, Red?

we have far more advanced space program.

Our space advancements are done on the basis of what we need as a nation; not to run like a wild goat trying to compare with everyone.

we have sent man to space.

Asia would be ideal place if you could do us a favor and send the rest of CCP as well.

we have done space walk.

And that is supposed to be giving you an edge? in what?

we have space lab.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

we have much stronger military.

And still you can't do squat to a tiny Philippines who removed your installations. Shows what your military is.

we have our own defence industry.

Good for you.

we have our own engines(ws-10).

So do we (GTX-Kaveri).

we have much bigger economy.

Equally dependent on the west for survival.. the same west that you keep boasting a war against.

we have more fortune 500 companies.

we have much better infrastructure.

And yet only CCP members only remain happy about it.

we have UN veto power.

What's the point to get egg smeared all over your face again and again?

we have more vote in IMF and world bank.

You couldn't even stop Asian Development Bank from engaging us. I wonder what you do with all those votes in IMF. :lol:

we have bigger manufacturing.

Good for you.

we have bigger consumer market.

By ratio? No. By demography? Yes.

we have more forex reserves.
we are a net creditor nation(india is still a net debtor).

Thanks for motivating us. We appreciate your comparison and strive to improve. :)

we have much much higher IQ.

Good one. A communist with an IQ..:rofl:

we get more attention in the world media.

Naughty kids get a lot of attention in kindergarten as well...:coffee:

we have bigger bigger stock market cap.
etc etc etc

What's the point?

i could go on forever, the list is MASSIVE.

Keep going... you'd make some cash and keep your life (vis a vis Red Guard) that way.

we own india in every possible way.

Record this and play it in Pakistan and North Korea; the only two countries who cheerlead you.

yes we do know the truth, everyone knows the truth.

WE ARE BETTER THAN INDIA!!!

there is nothing you can say to change that, just accept it.

Why do you repeat this so often? Just in case people lose trust in Communist Party and revolt against PLA?

Honestly, you're not the first Red government to use these tactics. Try something new to keep your people satisfied.

Because fighters ain't no quitters.

Tell this to your newly indoctrinated CCP youth.

Only to have your rears handed back in a day 5 years later which your Communist government won't release to save its image.

Olympics is your specialty. Cricket and Hockey are ours. What's your point, Red?

Our space advancements are done on the basis of what we need as a nation; not to run like a wild goat trying to compare with everyone.

Asia would be ideal place if you could do us a favor and send the rest of CCP as well.

And that is supposed to be giving you an edge? in what?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

And still you can't do squat to a tiny Philippines who removed your installations. Shows what your military is.

Good for you.

So do we (GTX-Kaveri).

Equally dependent on the west for survival.. the same west that you keep boasting a war against.

And yet only CCP members only remain happy about it.

What's the point to get egg smeared all over your face again and again?

You couldn't even stop Asian Development Bank from engaging us. I wonder what you do with all those votes in IMF. :lol:

Good for you.

By ratio? No. By demography? Yes.

Thanks for motivating us. We appreciate your comparison and strive to improve. :)

Good one. A communist with an IQ..:rofl:

Naughty kids get a lot of attention in kindergarten as well...:coffee:

What's the point?

Keep going... you'd make some cash and keep your life (vis a vis Red Guard) that way.

Record this and play it in Pakistan and North Korea; the only two countries who cheerlead you.

Why do you repeat this so often? Just in case people lose trust in Communist Party and revolt against PLA?

Honestly, you're not the first Red government to use these tactics. Try something new to keep your people satisfied.

Pathetic reply from a non-ethnic Indian.

with democracy we have given ourselves a government we deserve. we are idiots at heart and therefore we get such a horrible govt.

its barely the mistake of the govt if people plainly refuse to play anything except cricket(possibly the dumbest game ever).

i dont know if its the chinese culture or the chinese government, but they clearly are pulling ahead.

with democracy we have given ourselves a government we deserve. we are idiots at heart and therefore we get such a horrible govt.

its barely the mistake of the govt if people plainly refuse to play anything except cricket(possibly the dumbest game ever).

i dont know if its the chinese culture or the chinese government, but they clearly are pulling ahead.

It is the matter of absolute majority. While I'd say CCP is a lot less corrupt, corruption breeds here because of too many politicians and too many parties. If we had Modi like 50 people alone with absolute majority to pass resolutions, we'd be miles ahead of China.

CCP doesn't have coalition problem that we have. Simple.

And yet your influence is not even a tenth of what it should be by your tall claims...

No thanks. You be the next world police and fight Jihad. We will just sit back and enjoy the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom