What's new

Why India can’t escape its neighborhood?

this is the worst habit of india, where what sort of problem it faces, it always ties its relations to its neighbour, this behaviour is not new to them, but its half a century old behaviour, no neighbourhood of india is safe from its blames, i think this distinguishes india among all its neighbours... india blamed mumbai attacks on pakistan, assam problems to ISI, the mioists insurgencies to nepal, even nepal is not spared :lol:, east bengal problems to bangladesh, the tamil nado problem to srilanka :lol:, china is already for arunachal perdesh :lol:, maybe even countries like bhutan and barma are not spared from indian blames, god knows

the classic example of chanakiya principles..

so what ,you are also blaming everything on USA here .--

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1251740-post10.html

india at least blames it neighbours , you blame it on countries thousands of miles away :blah:

don't pakistanis blame each and everything to mossad-raw-cia.. what about the famous conspiracies theories.. the HAARP was my fav.

so what ,you are also blaming everything on USA here .--

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1251740-post10.html

india at least blames it neighbours , you blame it on countries thousands of miles away :blah:

Not to mention, India was blamed even for the Pakistan floods. Seriously, there has to be a limit! It is ticklish to hear a Pakistani talking about India blaming others, when we constantly hear RAW-CIA-Mossad conspiracy theories floating around in Pakistan on a daily basis.

Yeah thats why there is trade embargo on China's goods from EU and US and now Japan and China ties are at a all time low. China is not trusted compared to India by many countries.

Lol another frog in the well, china is not trusted and yet we are the biggest trading partner in allmost every country, dare not think what the end result would be if china can be trusted. why indians always shooting trash

Typical Indian Arrogant Attitude.Thinking of themselves as a country without any problem while they have more poor people then whole Africa poor's combined.

Lol another frog in the well, china is not trusted and yet we are the biggest trading partner in allmost every country, dare not think what the end result would be if china can be trusted. why indians always shooting trash

Frog? dont get personal it shows your upbringing and the way your parents raised you, my point is there is arms and trade embargo on China like it or not we are more liked then you hence why we were selected in the UN committee this week and beat China and Pakistan in securing more votes says it all.

Typical Indian Arrogant Attitude.Thinking of themselves as a country without any problem while they have more poor people then whole Africa poor's combined.

The magazine is newsweek, and I doubt if the author is Indian. And anyway, I don't see any Indian claiming that we have no problems. It is your own insecurity that makes you say such things. As far as your cliched statement about poverty goes, remember that there is something called 'percentage'. Also, there is something called 'growth and poverty alleviation', which we seem to be doing quite well.

Frog? dont get personal it shows your upbringing and the way your parents raised you, my point is there is arms and trade embargo on China like it or not we are more liked then you hence why we were selected in the UN committee this week and beat China and Pakistan in securing more votes says it all.

yeah and they still refused india a seat in the un security council said it all too loooooll

your post tells about your frustration about your country.... which you want to remove by making undue statements about your neighbor country.
dear, it may satisfy you here but not your starving population in your country :cheers:

Tell that to obama

Till the time he comes to Pakistan in another 6-7 years,enjoy!

'India has more rich people than poor now' - The Economic Times

Congratulations to India: 'India has more rich people than poor now'.... :: Answer it on IndiaTimes QnA

You must have been hearing Obama saying,the massive improvement his delegates see everytime they 'visit this country!'

Why Indians do have very big mouths. Anyways good luck with your dreams of world domination, we will still be your neighbors no matter what. try to touch us, and you know which button we'll press :azn:

Why Indians do have very big mouths. Anyways good luck with your dreams of world domination, we will still be your neighbors no matter what. try to touch us, and you know which button we'll press :azn:

India is not, and has never been, interested in 'world domination'. Who said that here? We aren't interested in aiming to be a global policeman like the US. The article never mentioned it either (it is a newsweek article btw and I doubt if it is an Indian author).

It is your own insecurity that makes you see such things all the time.

The button of 'Self Destruction'.
As you have pressed it for the past 4 TIMES.

Back
Top Bottom