What's new

Why I won't live among Hindus

500K hindu army of India is sitting in Kashmir, were they watching this genocide from distance!

Read the opening carefully.

The quote of the day -:tup:- I wish I can give you 1000 thanks.

i would like to add one more thing.

i feel that even affluent muslims want to leave muslim dominant neighborhoods and go to more upscale localities.

this is a simple obvious thing,

vegetarian people dont want regular meat eaters in their houses,so they refuse nicely and directly.

whats the big hue & cry?

we have people like Javed Akhtar/Shabana Azmi & serial P&%^ star Emraan Hashmi protetsing about it,they talk as if they are some great freedom fighters who need special treatment.

with all their money,they can live elsewhere.

Gentlemen,

as this topic goes, i saw a lot of Indian muslims and muslims of other nation supporting the cause of education and upliftment of muslims in India.

to be very frank:
1. India has government schools, private schools in english and vernacular languages. People of all faith are allowed to go to these schools.....instead our muslim brothers prefer to let their kids go to madrasas. all muslim parents who have sent their kids to normal schools, i believe and perhaps many will agree that their kids are doing a lot better.
2. coming to madrasas, they are not willing to include other subjects in school, which will give a better standing for their kids after school, rather they prefer to stick with quaran based education. i do not mind it, but see world is getting smarter, technology and science plays more part in our daily life than religion, forgive me if i am wrong.
3. Indian government / representatives do not deny or discourage muslims from joining any schools or giving jobs in private or givernment sector.
5. if people think that being a muslim, they should get reservation and be allowed reservation in each n every segment, then that is rather unfair.
6. there are many other minorities in India, why are they not complaining and not in misery like our muslim brothers are.
7. someone will accuse saying, they are being used as vote banks.....now please enlighten me, whose fault it is. y r u allowing such pathetic political leaders to make use of u in such a way.

India is a much secular nation than what it was in 1947........everybody wants to learn get educated and earn and have a good life, everybody has the right to do so.

but just by blaming others for your own short comings in the form of your belief/faith or ideology serves no one.

regards

Living with all types of religious identities should not be a cause of problem, infact religious harmony should be the cornerstone of humanity as do what Islam also believes in.

Source reply: Why I won't live among Hindus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom