What's new

Why I wear a Burqa: Burqa gives protection and respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in Saudi Arabia, women covering face is a 20th century phenomenon.
Some old pics of Bedouin women.
tumblr_l6fga1tXdO1qztk1wo1_r1_500.jpg

Bedouin_woman_(1898_-_1914).jpg

ooh- i just read the wikipedia link, ignorant that I am. Seems our burqa-clad women have inspired others:

"Middle East [edit]Israel
Some years ago, a group of Haredi Jews in Jerusalem began donning the Burqa as a symbol of piety. The garment is now worn by hundreds, one woman explaining: "I follow these rules of modesty to save men from themselves. A man who sees a woman's body parts is sexually aroused, and this might cause him to commit sin. Even if he doesn't actually sin physically, his impure thoughts are sin in themselves."[9] However, apparently at the insistence of some of their husbands, a leading rabbinical authority issued an edict declaring burka-wearing a sexual fetish, that is as promiscuous as wearing too little.[10] "There is a real danger that by exaggerating, you are doing the opposite of what is intended [resulting in] severe transgressions in sexual matters,” explains Shlomo Pappenheim, a member of the rabbinical authority."

I like the last quote - sums it up well: "There is a real danger that by exaggerating, you are doing the opposite of what is intended [resulting in] severe transgressions in sexual matters."

Pfft - too bad it's not one of our Mullahs.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Absolutely. The proponents of the burqa see a vagina all over a woman's body - except it already lies covered with the labia and not so big.

Pervs - absolute pervs.

Do you know of fetishes?

These mullah suffer from eyes, cheeks, lips, boobs, waist, back, thighs, feet - you name it and they have a fetish for it.
Mr covering face is order of ALLAH not by Mullah so abusing this order you are not abusing any Mullah you are abusing GOD

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

covering face is the order of ALLAH

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Mr covering face is order of ALLAH not by Mullah so abusing this order you are not abusing any Mullah you are abusing GOD

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

So this "mister" is seriously ignorant. Tell me which ayat and surah - please provide relevant text with translation in comprehendable English.

So this "mister" is seriously ignorant. Tell me which ayat and surah - please provide relevant text with translation in comprehendable English.
Mr read Chapter Al Ahzab of Quran and chapter in hadees books on clothig

Mr Asim Aquil first learn Arabic than read Surah Ahzab and secondly go read books of Hadees mainly hadees on clothing and every hadees books have whole section on clothing Mr you will find it their I am not clueless your problem is you want to deny Quran and don't want to follow it

Ooh do these books give a first hand detailed account of what parts of the women are most tantalizing and should be covered in order of preference? The way you talk about the "books" it seems Muslim Maulvi men have spent ample time gathering info on how women should dress.

Wait - what about the bulging crotches of men in jeans, how come we dont have a thread on that as yet?

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Mr read Chapter Al Ahzab of Quran and chapter in hadees books on clothig

Quote the chapter here. I dont know arabic -see I am actually seeking your advice on the matter, as to how I should guide the women in my household.

Which hadees books?

Ooh do these books give a first hand detailed account of what parts of the women are most tantalizing and should be covered in order of preference? The way you talk about the "books" it seems Muslim Maulvi men have spent ample time gathering info on how women should dress.

Wait - what about the bulging crotches of men in jeans, how come we dont have a thread on that as yet?

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote the chapter here. I dont know arabic -see I am actually seeking your advice on the matter, as to how I should guide the women in my household.

Which hadees books?
Mr those orders are from ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW that how women should dress up so before abusing Molvi think in reality who you are abusing and any hadees books al most all contains it do some research it will not kill you

Burqa should be an individual choice, if anyone wants to wear it, nobody should have problem, but nobody should force it.

Burqa should be an individual choice, if anyone wants to wear it, nobody should have problem, but nobody should force it.
Mr how to dress up is order of ALLAH its not individual choice in Islam

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Elmo:

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with EXPERIENCE!"

:P

VCheng.
I am a Muslims and I will keep telling orders of Islam ALLAH and his great PROPHET SAW if you have problem with them than say it openly

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

I am a Muslims and I will keep telling orders of Islam ALLAH and his great PROPHET SAW if you have problem with them than say it openly

My Muslim "credentials" are pretty robust, please rest assured.

Your position regarding this issue is absolutely WRONG.

Preaching is fine if you do, but hope you dont try to impose and force people like all the other Mullahs.

Absolutely. The proponents of the burqa see a vagina all over a woman's body - except it already lies covered with the labia and not so big.

Pervs - absolute pervs.

Do you know of fetishes?

These mullah suffer from eyes, cheeks, lips, boobs, waist, back, thighs, feet - you name it and they have a fetish for it.

I am familiar with the structure and function of the human mind and body in my line of work, so I am well aware of things that you mention.

This is nothing more than ignorant misogyny gone wild, drunk on the heady authoritarianism of unquestioned religious pseudo-morality, and fed by a population too illiterate to know the difference, sadly.

wait - wasnt it an order of Allah that you may not draw/take pictures for whatever reasons. How come you have your pic posted on your profile page? You are posing for it - knowing that you want to look your best.

profilepic38934_2.gif

What if I say that your beard is hot and your eyes with that attitude - in short a turn on? So will it not make you an "object of desire", and makes it obligatory for you to cover up.

Zarvan - arent you a hypocrite?

Im sorry .. but thats the nature of "his" religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom