What's new

Why I wear a Burqa: Burqa gives protection and respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
If burka reduce the threat from being raped by an animal than yes, yes. It's a law in Saudi so yes, yes and there isn't any complain from Muslim world so no one really care what non Muslim desire. If some doesn't like it than they get the hell out from there...

The true face of a religion based system and their practices. Thank you.

But i still believe its only for those people who are not confident about themselves.. not confident to express themeslves.. not confident to interact with people....not confident about whehter they can survive in the world on their own.. According to me it will be always a symbol of discrimination and weakness..!!!!

Dear afriend, how can one say that? Ms. Benazir Bhutto, Ms. Sheik Hasina, Ms. Khalida Zia, Ms. Fathima Bibi, Ms. Najma Hebtullah etc. all wore burqas. Were they not confident? Were they not interacting with others? Were they not expressive? Could they not survive on their own?

The true face of a religion based system and their practices. Thank you.

I am glad we are in same page thus no need to argue no more regarding application of Burka or Hijab. It work like a charm depending on the situation.

I apprecite your input sis. You are the true voice of Muslim sister that we all proud of. You see you can't make these people understand the significance of wearing burka or Hijab because they refused to understand it in first place. They are infected with liberal phobia where they like to see their women half naked which is also desire by west. To them it's freedom of expresson, sign of progress and so on wheresas to us it's opposite. At the end this single Ayat is answer to their bogotry:

"Lakum dinukum wa-liya din"
"Unto you, your moral law, and unto me, mine
"

thanks u so much brother..they will never understand beauty of hijab..and not me but in saudi arabia all womens are very happy and we love our abaya and many of my frnd i discuss that non muslims they called hijab as symbol of opression they replied me that they are FOOLS!! brain washed ppls... if any1 dont like then we cant do anything for them...
we all love our burka our religion and we are proud to being a muslim women...
take care brother
Allah hafiz

thanks u so much brother..they will never understand beauty of hijab..and not me but in saudi arabia all womens are very happy and we love our abaya and many of my frnd i discuss that non muslims they called hijab as symbol of opression they replied me that they are FOOLS!! brain washed ppls... if any1 dont like then we cant do anything for them...
we all love our burka our religion and we are proud to being a muslim women...
take care brother
Allah hafiz

False claim, I personally know two women whe 'hate' the compulsory burka in SA, one a pakistani punjabi muslim and the other a lebanese. So your claim that all are happy in haven is not true.

Oh pls, lets stop.

If its choice, sure why not? Burka can be worn and proudly.

But in OP the woman was forced to wear by threat of rape, so its a no no. In saudi women forced to wear, so its a no no. anyone who says wear or u'll be raped is force, hence no no.

At the end this single Ayat is answer to the bigotry of those who say 'wear burka or be raped / molested / disrespected':

"Lakum dinukum wa-liya din"
"Unto you, your moral law, and unto me, mine"

So don't worry abt what I wear and don't rape me brother!

brother we dont wear burka by threat of rape..a rapist can rape women with burka,,,its our only choice and i think everyone have right to follow what ever he or she wants
so leave and stop caring abt muslim women they are more happier than non muslims..
my fathers loves me vey much by brothers love me very much and my uncles love me very much they always fulfill my wish bcoz in muslims daughters and sis are symbol of blessing and my family loves my more then sons...and this is just bcoz of ISLAM!!!
bcoz islam called daughter as a blessing of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and islam orders them to love your daughters and treat them well...
:pakistan:

A minor quibble about your signature. You say, "i m happy that i m not jugde by size of my clothes". Funny. Isn't the whole debate on burqa, all about judging a woman by her "clothes". Was it not you and some of your bros, who were judging the west "by size" of their "clothes".

Funny indeed.:disagree:

...muslim women they are more happier than non muslims..
Because....?:pop:

its your own opinion well if u think wearing burka means no liberation then u are wrong i m doing every thing.my father never never never forced me to do anything which i dont like i m studying i go out with my frnds i can do every thing which i want no one force me,,,but i love my abaya and i cant leave it..islam has already given us full free dom to live accordingly to our own choice to choose husband of our own choice so i dont want any one sugesstion on freedom..
just like u think burka is symbol of discimination and weakness and i think that exposing yourself infront of others and for joy of other men is weakness ok
brothers i think u mens are weak u dont have any limberation bcoz u wear full clothes :rofl: and women wear ------ hahha so

Well i didnt get this part though..!! Well yeah if it is worn out of choice its not descrimination and thats official. Well wot i detest is women hiding their identity behind a burqa.. I was not talking about running around naked, but dressing properly in a civilised world. And why i said that its a sign of weakness because you gotta face the challenges of the world and not insulate onself in a cocoon. But yes i am sure i cant generalise, but be it any situation when a women is neccessiated or opting for a burqa i think its her vulnerability in question in that particular moment.. be it religious or their own self.

And your comment "exposing in front of others and for the joy of others" is a premitive thinking that i wouldnt agree with. Not wearing burqa does in no way mean making you vulnerable to the prawling men waiting to pounce upon you.

Dear afriend, how can one say that? Ms. Benazir Bhutto, Ms. Sheik Hasina, Ms. Khalida Zia, Ms. Fathima Bibi, Ms. Najma Hebtullah etc. all wore burqas. Were they not confident? Were they not interacting with others? Were they not expressive? Could they not survive on their own?

Well i havent seen these Powerful women doing their Job wearing Burqa.. and they adress public not with their burqa..!!! I wonder how people can connect to these people if they are giving speeches behind a viel..!!! ;)

You are probably referring to hijab, not burqa.

Is it any coincidence that they are politicians and that their career depends largely on how they are perceived by their constituency.

Btw, I haven't seen Ms Najma Heptullah in a hijab.

False claim, I personally know two women whe 'hate' the compulsory burka in SA, one a pakistani punjabi muslim and the other a lebanese. So your claim that all are happy in haven is not true.

OK FATEH you YOUTUBE BRAIN WASHED CHILD!!!! let me tell you something in india is every women happy to act like a VIDVAAA....."NO NO" so please you have diffrence of opinon everywhere....get a life stop questioning my religion when u got no clue about it....if u want to bring it to basic religion fight bring it on open a new thread.....leave that are all women happy with VARATH(fasting for husband)......

the thing is i can answer your stupid questioning about BURQA...but the problem is i don't want to because i am sure u will never be able to answer my questions that i might raise....for example why so many gods...why ganesh had a face of an elephant....?? why did hanuman be the way he is and why did DIROPADI sleep with 7 PANDOOOO....when in hinduism you marry only once....

Well i havent seen these Powerful women doing their Job wearing and they adress public not with their burqa..!!! I wonder how people can connect to these people if they are giving speeches behind a viel..!!!

I had enough of al this crap by Indians saying insane thing about Islam and about Burqa and all that, the bottom line is that you guys dont know about Islam and it's beauty so plzz just shut your mouths and stay away stop interfearing in Islamic talks.:guns::guns::angry:

brother we dont wear burka by threat of rape..a rapist can rape women with burka,,,its our only choice and i think everyone have right to follow what ever he or she wants (??? never mind)
so leave and stop caring abt muslim women they are more happier than non muslims..
my fathers loves me vey much by brothers love me very much and my uncles love me very much they always fulfill my wish bcoz in muslims daughters and sis are symbol of blessing and my family loves my more then sons...and this is just bcoz of ISLAM!!!
bcoz islam called daughter as a blessing of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and islam orders them to love your daughters and treat them well...
:pakistan:

Good then we all agree that forcing that woman in jail to wear burka thru threat of rape was wrong and its equally wrong to call westerners dirty because they wear clothes of their choice and culture and that not everyone in saudi is happy about force in religion (which is prohibited by Kuran).

Thats all i wanted to hear. Thank you.

@ FATEH glad you heard what u wanted to hear boy...now answer me is everyone happy with HINDU RELIGION....???? does everyone support VIDVAA,SAATI and KARWAA CHUT...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom