What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
somone Plz clarify if the following Hadith is authentic or Fabricated

"To love ones own country is a sign of Iman."

Love Pakistan

or LEAVE Pakistan

p.s. funny to see these bharti twits go on their standard-trained response.....we all know about how many Sikhs, Muslims and Christians escaped from india over the past several decades. . .

Now i know why you deserve to be a TT. From one patriot to another, Thank You.

Now i know why you deserve to be a TT. From one patriot to another, Thank You.
oye hoye ....bade aaye patriotism aur nationalism ke rakhwale...your use of these words is like abusing real partiots and nationalists:rolleyes:

they are leaving cause they have family back in india...after partition...few people came to Pakistan in haste like asma jahanghir and pervaiz hood....they left their hearts behind....now they are growing old and they wanna die in their janum bhumi....that why they are returning...and india cant say no...since india is their birthplace and according to international law india is obliged to receive them back as and when they wish.......they are son of your soil.....accept all of them

Manmohan Singhs Birth place is in Pakistan, this doesnt mean he should come here to die.

Sad to see this happen.

Minorities give Pakistan strength and diversity.

This is all Zia's fault. He started Pakistan on this disastrous path of Jihad and the hatred of non-muslims.

And this is the end result.

Zia started Islamization, Supported mujahideens, He lied to americans that he is going to stop nuclear program But he was the most patriotic Pakistani, Best of all he hanged a corrupt zardari like looser.Dictators Zindabad Pakistan Zindabad
:pakistan:

oye hoye ....bade aaye patriotism aur nationalism ke rakhwale...your use of these words is like abusing real partiots and nationalists:rolleyes:

Is that so?

Is it because we massacre minorities in our nation?

the biggest bastards are those who terrorize innocent people.....hiding behind their version of Islam

Not many pakistanis i see on PDF are rational. you seem a minority dude. :P

I completely agree. Before Zia pakistan was actually what you call Jinnah's Pakistan. Its your bad destiny to have Jia as your ruler. Sad indeed. Hope bhutto wudnt have faced likes of zia, we wud have been in a totally different world today. Friendly and on equal terms. Blame all on zia for pakistan's misfortunes

I am rational because I am educated.

Most Pakistanis on PDF only joined this forum as a place where could indulge in blind nationalism such as JF-17 as being the greatest Fighter on the Planet and can shoot down 10 F-22, or 1 Pakistani Soldier equals 10 Indian Soldier, and Pakistani Armies will soon conquer Kashmir, etc.

Its a bitter humbling experience for them when they engage in debates with non-Pakistanis or with realistic Pakistanis who deflate their ego balloon and bring them back down to earth. Since they only have blind nationalism backed by conspiracy theories supporting their arguments, when facts and history is presented, their arguments crumble. And then they run and cry to the Mods to kick out the Non-Pakistanis from here. :lol:

And personally I have had it. Pakistan could have been a great country. Like what Turkey is today. A modern, powerful, secular, democratic state with a Muslim majority where all religions and ethnicities are tolerated.

But instead Pakistan deviated off course to resemble a half baked Sunni Wahhabi Arab State with Jihad as its main instrument of foreign policy. But when you raise Snakes in your backyard and then throw them at your neighbours houses. Do not be surprised if those snakes slither and start attacking you. For Snakes have no master.

Hopefully Pakistanis will open their eyes and realize the fallacies of their ways and change course before Pakistan fragments like the Balkans.

Dude, you can pull a flat rocket out of your as*. I don't care. You are getting defensive and going against the topic. The POINT was, no one is holier than cow. In fact the COW is a LOT more holier than minorities in India. I just gave you proof in my previous post!

I didn't deny SWAT or Afghanistan or anything else.....I am just saying ya'll are fed hate and that's what you monger. So don't act innocent and JUST put the blame over to Pakistan. If you look inside your under-shirt (that's if you wear one), there are plenty of smelly hair requiring deodorant! Hope the analogy clicks with you.
Btw, a correction, you mentioned Balochistan...THOSE killings are supported by you guys. I guess I should've added another link to my post above. I can't say that 'Thanks for killing civilians / minorities both inside of India (Christians & Muslims) and outside (Sri Lanka, Balochistan, Karachi, etc). Didn't Muslims recently and a few months ago Christians ran away from their villages into jungle to live in trees until the Hindu mob calmed down? The POP from Italy had to call the Indian gov't to take steps to safeguard Christians!!!

You need to face the truth. If you read my posts, I've already condemned this post as NO ONE need to leave a country due to safety reasons, that be Hindus or Muslims in India or Pakistan. This is SAD that these Hindu families are leaving Pakistan. Their safety should be government's UTMOST priority. Shame on these idiots sitting in Islamabad.

If you done being an as$hat, the truth remains is the plight of hindus in Pakistan is miserable, atleast you dont see a large scale exodus of muslims from india to pak.

I am rational because I am educated.

Most Pakistanis on PDF only joined this forum as a place where could indulge in blind nationalism such as JF-17 as being the greatest Fighter on the Planet and can shoot down 10 F-22, or 1 Pakistani Soldier equals 10 Indian Soldier, and Pakistani Armies will soon conquer Kashmir, etc.

Its a bitter humbling experience for them when they engage in debates with non-Pakistanis or with realistic Pakistanis who deflate their ego balloon and bring them back down to earth. Since they only have blind nationalism backed by conspiracy theories supporting their arguments, when facts and history is presented, their arguments crumble. And then they run and cry to the Mods to kick out the Non-Pakistanis from here. :lol:

And personally I have had it. Pakistan could have been a great country. Like what Turkey is today. A modern, powerful, secular, democratic state with a Muslim majority where all religions and ethnicities are tolerated.

But instead Pakistan deviated off course to resemble a half baked Sunni Wahhabi Arab State with Jihad as its main instrument of foreign policy. But when you raise Snakes in your backyard and then throw them at your neighbours houses. Do not be surprised if those snakes slither and start attacking you. For Snakes have no master.

Hopefully Pakistanis will open their eyes and realize the fallacies of their ways and change course before Pakistan fragments like the Balkans.

Biggest BS on the site. Case closed.

They're leaving because of this. They're apart of the 1/3 that's leaving...

22898685.jpg

Biggest BS on the site. Case closed.
We,Indians missed the opportunity to look at Pakistan with envy because what he wrote is not appreciated much.
And if this thing ever happens (God knows when),believe me,the entire subcontinent will be benefited.

Sad to see this happen.

Minorities give Pakistan strength and diversity.

This is all Zia's fault. He started Pakistan on this disastrous path of Jihad and the hatred of non-muslims.

And this is the end result.
zia was the most disastrous for your country. he is the one who brough dihonor to the panjabi mslims.
he is the reason why pak is nin a bad shape

the paks here on this forum. if you open immigration to india, you will see them all rushing in and saying how wonderful india is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom