What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mozilla kam nahin kar raha janaab!

now let us see ....

now let us see ....

Stop trolling in every thread with the same repeating stuff over n over about chrome, google, page badlo etc. This is not a technical forum. If u r really that desperate then open a thread in members club so someone can help you.

One Indian creates more mess than 40 Pakistanis.
:lol:

One Indian also creates more money, more business, and more jobs than do 40 Pakistanis. ;)

Pakistanis create what? Mosques?

Nevertheless, the point is, for all the ills of India, there's only one Indian leaving the country for every 40 Pakistanis who leave theirs.

Says truckloads about which country is how much of a shythole. :smokin:

now let us see ....

Yaar internet options mein ja kar clean everything kar keh dekho (except cookies !)...it worked for me ! Or has Mozilla as an app stopped working altogether ?

Phir Internet Explorer try karo...it doesn't have this problem !

I also had this problem with Mozilla. Chrome works like a charm.

Stop trolling in every thread with the same repeating stuff over n over about chrome, google, page badlo etc. This is not a technical forum. If u r really that desperate then open a thread in members club so someone can help you.

Don't scold him...Bhai hai meraa....! :cry:

Aaah the poignant pain of spurned youth .....

Don't scold him...Bhai hai meraa....! :cry:

Ok theek hai, par keep an eye on this Paan Singh guy.. this is the 4th or 5th time he started this Pakistani Hindu thread (especially when he admitted in some other thread that the sole purpose of Indians joining Pakistani forum is to troll and insult them). The first time he started the Pakistani Hindu thread, I openly condemned the forceful conversion of Pakistani Hindus and spoke in favor for them. But now it looks like the main reason Sardarji starts these threads is not as a genuine concern for the welfare of Pakistani Hindus, but as a flame bait to insult and humiliate Pakistanis. I openly support Pakistani Hindus and also some hindus from other side of the border like that Kashmiri Pandit INDRA GANDHI.

Ok theek hai, par keep an eye on this Paan Singh guy.. this is the 4th or 5th time he started this Pakistani Hindu thread (especially when he admitted in some other thread that the sole purpose of Indians joining Pakistani forum is to troll and insult them). The first time he started the Pakistani Hindu thread, I openly condemned the forceful conversion of Pakistani Hindus and spoke in favor for them. But now it looks like the main reason Sardarji starts these threads is not as a genuine concern for the welfare of Pakistani Hindus, but as a flame bait to insult and humiliate Pakistanis. I openly support Pakistani Hindus and also some hindus from other side of the border like that Kashmiri Pandit INDRA GANDHI.

So I am off your bad boy/uncle list?

Long story bhai ....

Arre I am battling this next page bug.

Making an inane post gets me to the next page if I am active on the thread.

If I enter one overnight, I cannot go to the next page, and have to skip one.

It increases my post count - which I detest, as it reduces my posts to thanks ratio greatly.

Using FireFox ??

some browsers make trouble for AJAX and other funtions.

Better use IE or Maxthon or Google crome

B. ranking(according to me)

1. M. Firefox(if u have low speed internet its best browser, but creates problem for dynamic web pages , don't do internet banking with this )

2. IE( good speed, low as comare to Firefox but greater than any other , best browser for Internet banking and dynamic work)

3. Maxthon (new one but good , I am using it currently)

4. Google Chrome (average performance , but too heavy and Crash easily , I don't like this browser, My last choice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom