What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well it would appear that Indians rather than discuss their disgusting treatment of their weakest in society. I ask why is that? Does this abuse of the poorest in Indian society not sit with super power status-no, secularism-no

Oh what a shame Indians abusing lower caste Indians if that is not institutionalised racism I don't know what is.

Hey Aryan_B just deleted "

Real

Posted

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Had he yar

I don't expected this from a Premium Member.

Well well it would appear that Indians rather than discuss their disgusting treatment of their weakest in society. I ask why is that? Does this abuse of the poorest in Indian society not sit with super power status-no, secularism-no

Oh what a shame Indians abusing lower caste Indians if that is not institutionalised racism I don't know what is.

Why did you delete 2006, any answer.

No sir...this are your misconceptions...india is a secular democratic country where all people have equal rights. Our position is 91 in failed country list.

I am sure MOD will not gonna take any action against Aryab_B even if he changed title of the original article

Mod just visited the thread and ban JayAtl but not changed title to original

only trolls get banned, and jayatl got banned many times before cuz of his low quality posts.

lol at you stupidness, he posted everything correctly and nothing was edited.

No they want to discuss everything except the subject matter cos they are ashamed. Ashamed of treating their dalits in this way. Poor dalits want to convert but they beat people who tell them about Christianity or Islam.

Any Dalits on the forum please come and join the brotherhood for Islam. Drink from the same cup of water as the rest of us. You do not have to be abused by Brahmins etc

You were not born to be abused.

No they want to discuss everything except the subject matter cos they are ashamed. Ashamed of treating their dalits in this way. Poor dalits want to convert but they beat people who tell them about Christianity or Islam.

Any Dalits on the forum please come and join the brotherhood for Islam. Drink from the same cup of water as the rest of us. You do not have to be abused by Brahmins etc

the truth is that they just cant defend this, indians are confused people.

lol at you stupidness, he posted everything correctly and nothing was edited.

Firstly he dint even post that this article quoted from a book published in 2006 and all data is from book ... later he post it and then deleted that 2006 part ... hell the stupidness

No sir..you are clearly misinformed on lot of issues.

Firstly he dint even post that this article quoted from a book published in 2006 and all data is from book ... later he post it and then deleted that 2006 part ... hell the stupidness

ill repeat myself again , It does not change the fact about apartheid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom