What's new

Why Have I received infraction: Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSNGUY

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a New Member of PDF. Yesterday, When I was posting something on PDF, The Only Option I had was Members Club. While accessing other options i.e. Indian Defence, Pakistan War etc etc, I was getting a Prompt That "I DON'T Have rights". Therefore, I posted the below mentioned in Members Club!

You have received an infraction at Pakistan Defence Forum
Dear MSNGUY,

You have received an infraction at Pakistan Defence Forum.

Reason: Other Rules
-------
Stop posting in wrong sections. Search for existing threads. Then create a thread in appropriate section.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
'Banned' terror group JuD spews venom against Pak, US on Karachi streets
Banned Pakistani militant group Jamaat-ud Dawa's (JuD) members have brazenly staged a demonstration against the government's decision to re-open NATO supply routes into Afghanistan.

Scores of group members assembled outside the Karachi press club and chanted slogans against the government and United States to condemn the reopening of the supply routes.

According to The Nation, the group leaders said that the reopening of the NATO supply routes from Pakistan was a 'well thought out step linked with an international conspiracy'.

They also said the entire nation felt this was the prime time for teaching a lesson to the U.S. which had been entrenched in Afghanistan, but it was a matter of shame for the leadership that opted for slavery instead of the country's independence and sovereignty.

The terror group claimed that the government has given the official license to the US and NATO forces to kill Pakistani and Afghanistan people by reopening the supply lines.

They also said that a long march would be held on July 8 from Lahore to Islamabad under the platform of Defense of Pakistan Council (DPC) to protest against the resumption of the supply routes.

Meanwhile, other religious parties also took out rallies across the country on Friday.

Jamaat-i-Islami (JI) and Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) took out rallies in Karachi, where US flags were set on fire while the protesters said that political leaders were "slaves of the US".

'Banned' terror group JuD spews venom against Pak, US on Karachi streets - World - DNA
All the best,
Pakistan Defence Forum
Have you read PDF Survival Guide?
Rabi zidni ilma

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=196191#ixzz200VTeRGT

Send private message to any moderator rather than posting here....that would be easy for moderators to answer your queries.

read the rules...
You have to have 50 posts before being able to post threads in appropriate sections...
Before that instead of pisting 12 threads a day in wrong sectiom,take part in discussions and make 50 good posts..

Posting in wrong section at such a speed is spamming...

This happen only against us dear.... This same problem i am facing from month in PDF.. No access to anything ...

I do not believe so. I think of it as more of a probation and it is very appropriate considering anyone can maliciously harm the forum.

I do not believe so. I think of it as more of a probation and it is very appropriate considering anyone can maliciously harm the forum.

He has got 48 posts at the mo..
So there is the clue

You are a new newbee here.. So please take some time to get the know how of all the rules to be followed here on :pdf: ...
Search before opening a new thread if it has been posted before...
And you need to have a certain number of posts before you can open a thread in a particular section, its a rule, respect that..!! :welcome:

read the rules...
You have to have 50 posts before being able to post threads in appropriate sections...
Before that instead of pisting 12 threads a day in wrong sectiom,take part in discussions and make 50 good posts..

Posting in wrong section at such a speed is spamming...

Till Yesterday, I could not even post anything in the section & till now I've posted 35 times not 50. How come today, I get option to post in other sections?

You are a new newbee here.. So please take some time to get the know how of all the rules to be followed here on :pdf: ...
Search before opening a new thread if it has been posted before...
And you need to have a certain number of posts before you can open a thread in a particular section, its a rule, respect that..!! :welcome:

Sure, I'll do that...

MSNGUY.
Join date 7-7-12
Total postd 36
Threads opened in a single day...on first day...

So there are the clues...

Mate, I won't post new threads, Will Post on Existing ones.

Pakistanis and chinese regularly posts off topic but they don't get frequent infractions as Indians who gets on a slightest of a chance.

Anyways its upto the mods.

Mate, I won't post new threads, Will Post on Existing ones.

Well you asked a question,and i tried to reply.... Thats all...

Pakistanis and chinese regularly posts off topic but they don't get frequent infractions as Indians who gets on a slightest of a chance.

Contrary to popular beleif...all of us get infractions,myself included...
Its not a conspiracy against Hindustaan....

This happen only against us dear.... This same problem i am facing from month in PDF.. No access to anything ...

You are 2 post short to qualify to post a thread on pdf once u make 50 you qualify to post a thread on pdf ---- THANX

How do you know?

Infractions are send privately.

Don't be in such a hurry to increase your post count. We give value to posters that post quality over quantity. Hence our rules on limiting activity from newbies in some subtle ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom