What's new

Why has Pakistan not tested a ICBM yet?

I think everyone here knows that Pakistan has the capability to build a ICBM missile. Why has Pakistan not tested one yet? Are there poltical reasons? Maybe international sanctions? Building a MIRV is way way complicated than ICBM. So there is no reason to doubt that Pakistan does not have ICBM technology. Even North Korea has two operational ICBMs. The Hwasong-14 with 10,000 km range and Hwasong-15 with 13,000 km. Pakistan can easily test a 10,000 km ICBM.

P.S. I may have said something wrong. If you see a mistake correct me. I am new here.
I am not an expert. But ICBM is not a joke. You make one and everyone feels insecure.
Even if Pakistan does have the capability, we believe in the element of surprise.

North Korea puts Pakistan to shame by what they have accomplished under such strict sanctions. Pakistan could perhaps learn a thing or two from NK.

On a lighter note North Korea has been a great ally to Pakistan. We are grateful to North Korea and China for helping and supporting us when the entire world was against us.
NK doesn't have any neutrals, that's why it has made tremendous progress in military technology and has been able to keep a super power and the whole of Western bloc at bay.

A few days ago I gave lift to a young army man. He was very enthusiastic about army high ups and there plans. One point in particular was how our army countered the Indian WMD no first use policy by focusing on small range missile. Logic being we will use them on advancing Indian army when they are inside our country. His point being that since we will use it in our own land therefore India will not have reasons to counter as we had not attacked them rather attacked our own land. And most of all there is no international pressure too after all we will not be using them on Indian soil.

It gave me a real bad taste. What an army thinking is that. We are already afraid of counter strike and international reaction.

Therefore we will not have any such missiles in future rather we might decide to destroy our existing ones too that might be able to cross international border.

Pakistan doesn't have the tech to develop ICBM.

It's outright ridiculous to say that somebody don't have tech today.

Everybody can go to Google.com and find out very recent books on missile guidance, down to detailed drawing.

Guidance is no longer a problem. $1 chips today have many times the computing power of 80s ICBM guidance systems.

It's rather not technology lacking, but institutional knowledge lacking.

Any engineer can say that he has a basic understanding how ICBMs work, but very few will say they know how to mass manufacture one.

$1 chips today have many times the computing power of 80s ICBM guidance systems.

It's not about 1 dollar chip. it is about how you build the circuit board. As you correctly said know how is is missing.

It's outright ridiculous to say that somebody don't have tech today.

Everybody can go to Google.com and find out very recent books on missile guidance, down to detailed drawing.

Guidance is no longer a problem. $1 chips today have many times the computing power of 80s ICBM guidance systems.

It's rather not technology lacking, but institutional knowledge lacking.

Any engineer can say that he has a basic understanding how ICBMs work, but very few will say they know how to mass manufacture one.
Everyone is an expert on PDF these days mate, just ignore the ignorant comments. People are dying due to a lack of electricity, potable water, food and fuel shortage in Pakistan and now add the incessant floods in Karachi and Sindh due to the rain, and here people are asking about ICBMs. The world is doolally.

You know you are messed up when your litmus test for a successful nation is North Korea lol
I never said that lmao... Sounds like you have reading comprehension disorder. Don't worry there is help for you.

You are not even man enough to show your native nationality. Shame and dishonor for your types.

alllloood nai hai!

our faujis act like big fish but in reality they are small fish in big pond!

I am not an expert. But ICBM is not a joke. You make one and everyone feels insecure.
Even if Pakistan does have the capability, we believe in the element of surprise.
What surprise, no more surprises, that era is gone, all secrets have sold by current corrupt army leadership.. Bajwa sold out..

We need to build/improve Pakistan's reputation on the World stage.

Ask China and Saudi Arabia/Egypt/UAE to help us with that.

Improve the textiles industry, the carpet making industry.

What surprise, no more surprises, that era is gone, all secrets have sold by current corrupt army leadership.. Bajwa sold out..
Had it been true, we would have seen a different flag hoisted.

@PanzerKiel Sir, why would a hostile country take time in taking over if the country is already sold out?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom