What's new

Why Has India Become the World’s Top Arms Buyer?

Mate its better than relying on donations, soft loans, or selling parts of your country in exchange for weapons. We have the manpower, technology, money and willpower to succeeded in this field and we are achieving results, what have you guys got to show for yourself other than a fight aircraft in your air force that even the Chinese are not willing to induct.

Why do you compare yourself always to country with significant less population. Why not China I wonder lol. Anyway other's issues do not mitigate your shortcomings

As if. I checked and there are thread about India being the world's top arms importer bit no thread to WHY India is the world's top arms importer. SO this thread stays !!!

We had a family in the corner of our street. hey used to buy the maximum rat poison. We asked why, and found out they had to because of the rats that used to trouble their home and they could not bother to make it themselves at home.

I hope you got your answer.

Why do you compare yourself always to country with significant less population. Why not China I wonder lol. Anyway other's issues do not mitigate your shortcomings
we are a peace loving country unlike china, thats why we cant comare ourselves to them

Rather than worry about our shortcomings start worrying about your countries pathetic state of affairs. esp your economy, safety of your citizens, extremism and corruption. Don’t go around blabbering that we have failed trying to make weapons and yarrda yarrda and start worrying about the fact your country is a prime example of a failed state. we have never compared india to Pakistan those days are history, India is China centric it’s you guys that jump up and down putting Pakistan in the picture for no apparent reason.

Just in one line.... to modernizes our out dated armed forces weaponry.. is it simple now...???

& about indigenous production.... yaar sab produce hi karte rahenge to khareedega kon???

jokes apart ... we are also working on our productions also... wait for 5-7 years ..the results`ll be shocking... believe me...;)

what? are you insane? South Korea is still a backward developing nation, no better than Mexico, even Turkey. It's also past colony nation before WWII, ruled by China and Japan for the entire history.

are you from the future of land of Mars?

Lost for words. Really!!
All these coming from a Pakistani, whose GDP is 48th in the world.

And for the exact reasons you mentioned, South Korea needs to spend on defence to secure its national interests. BTW I can understand the heartburns a few members here are getting.
The fact of the matter is India has pulled out millions out of poverty in the last decade. More soon to follow :tup:

what you babbling on about. Forum rules are English

rise & rise again till the lambs become lion's

...moral of the story we will reach owr destination yes we are a bit late but its always better be late than sitting idle & cursing owr bad luck & enemie's trechary for your own incompetence

FYI that same dumb nation has a Gdp of above 1.1 trillion$...which is much beyond the reach of your Nation which has Gdp of around 200 billion$.....

Yes the Pakistanis are correct that is why South Koreans are dumb, they are only one of the few countries with a huge manufacturing industry and home to companies like Samsung, KIA, Hyundai and LG. Gees Pakistanis really hit the nail on the head this time round :disagree:

You yet again proved what a cheap pathetic troll you are (off topic bull c**p), nonsensical post reported.

Well you lot brought crap about rats. Don't go off topic. Don't open the door and you wont be taught a lesson. Back to topic India is not very good at producing weapons indigenously and that is why they have to buy so many.

Well you lot brought crap about rats. Don't go off topic. Don't open the door and you wont be taught a lesson. Back to topic India is not very good at producing weapons indigenously and that is why they have to buy so many.
Actually the joke is on you mate.

India was the world’s largest recipient of arms, accounting for 10 per cent of global arms imports. The four next largest recipients of arms in 2007–2011 were South Korea (6 per cent of arms transfers), Pakistan (5 per cent), China (5 per cent) and Singapore (4 per cent).
19 March 2012: Rise in international arms transfers is driven by Asian demand, says SIPRI — www.sipri.org

So Pakistan a country whose economy is more than 9 times smaller than India's is buying more arms as percentage of it's GDP.

Did you or didn’t you understand the logic in his post? Making the rat poison is the way to go in being self-sufficient, to cut costs. It’s the analogy my friend analogy, it had nothing to do with Indian’s eating rats did it? so where the hell did you pull that out from and what necessity was there for you to post it. If you had something to say, then say so in a manner that will challenge his analogy with intellect. What was displayed here was nothing but sheer desperation to derail this thread and make it into a anther Pakistan V India thread was an epic fail :lol: please for god sakes at least leave this one alone.

Actually the joke is on you mate.

So Pakistan a country whose economy is more than 9 times smaller than India's is buying more arms as percentage of it's GDP.

Sorry mate I don't see how you Indians just don't understand this is a thread on India. So you bring in Pakistan to make yourself feel better and say but your doing worse. Your problems are not mitigated or excused by others shortcomings. I don't understand why you have to compare yourself to smaller than India in population. Next you will be saying you are better than Nepal etc

Did you or didn’t you understand the logic in his post? Making the rat poison is the way to go in being self-sufficient, to cut costs. It’s the analogy my friend analogy, it had nothing to do with Indian’s eating rats did it? so where the hell did you pull that out from and what necessity was there for you to post it. If you had something to say, then say so in a manner that will challenge his analogy with intellect. What was displayed here was nothing but sheer desperation to derail this thread and make it into a anther Pakistan V India thread was an epic fail :lol: please for god sakes at least leave this one alone.

Brother how was I to know not take the literal translation. I did think your man was going off topic lol

Anyway good luck in weapon procurement.

Back
Top Bottom