What's new

why fossil fuels will never run out

It's 99% wrong. CO2 does increase temperature a tiny bit. That's how a CO2 meter measure CO2 level in the air. I have one such meter. But the effect is negligible because CO2 is a very weak greenhouse gas. Water vapor is much much stronger and when water vapor concentration varies over several percentage points over the course of a day, there is negligible impact on temperature. CO2 is only 0.04 of a percent. It has no effect on Earth's temperature.
and the real reason behind the climate change is....???

Right!
All this while, I was banging my head against a wall. :hitwall:

All those fags do is try to scare little children. Man cannot change climate. Man compared to Earth is like an ant compared to a mountain.

Man cannot change climate. Man compared to Earth is like an ant compared to a mountain.
You keep repeating that like it's a law, did you forget to tell the microbes that were producing oxygen to the point of causing a mass extinction and altering the atmosphere for millions of years and counting?

You keep repeating that like it's a law, did you forget to tell the microbes that were producing oxygen to the point of causing a mass extinction and altering the atmosphere for millions of years and counting?

Proof?

Back
Top Bottom