What's new

Why don’t Pakistan – China develop a joint military command?

Why not make Chinese, the national Language?
Why not sell-off Gwadar to China?
Why not replace Pak Military with Chinese Red Army?

Do Pakistanis even realize gradually how much they have got dependent on China?

Everything from food to electronics, electricals, defence, trains, roads, industry etc etc have come literally under Chinese control.

You can have strategic relationship with China but make sure not to be too dependent on just one nation.

That's all because China is the most believable friend of Pakistan.

kar di na phir sy PAKISTAN/CHINA relationship pe post:pakistan::china:
ab BHARTIYON (indians) k hamley dekho post pey :rofl:

It is obvious, this would look like an alliance against India, China in no case would like to make an enemy out of India. A lot is at stake. China will remain neutral with regard to India and Pakistan.
keep dreaming keep dreaming:drag:

Yeah, okay

380329-pakistaniranisraelranking-1337269975-211-640x480.jpg

Pakistan second 'most unpopular country' in the world: Poll - The Express Tribune
ok there a problem here.. how come we are 51/20? were nice people i cant believe Canada is above us, if it was Australia then i will be pi**ed.

InshaALLAH very soon :pakistan::china: Brothers in Arms against Imperialist of World

ok there a problem here.. how come we are 51/20? were nice people i cant believe Canada is above us, if it was Australia then i will be pi**ed.
I'm not that surprised really, Canadians are liked pretty much universally. Depending on where you are views on the British range from pleasant (mostly in N.America) to pretty hostile- in some former colonies and those inflicted by chavs on "lad" holidays (Ibiza and the like).

Who doesn't like Canada, I mean really? They have all the positive attributes of America without actually being inhabited by Americans! Those notoriously polite folk of N.America certainly deserve their ranking.

Last edited:
Trust level is at all-time high and they are doing several military exercises conducting with all three arms of the forces.

Why don’t Pakistan – China develop a joint military command?
Can not be made , its question of national priorities , cooperation depends on case to case. But question of integrity of national interest is same.

Actually there's a suggestion that China should set up the 8000 peace keeping forces, as Xi Jingping announced at the UN summit a few days ago, together with Pakistan. This joint peace keeping force will be financed by China but serves to the UN.

I'm not that surprised really, Canadians are liked pretty much universally. Depending on where you are views on the British range from pleasant (mostly in N.America) to pretty hostile- in some former colonies and those inflicted by chavs on "lad" holidays (Ibiza and the like).

Who doesn't like Canada, I mean really? They have all the positive attributes of America without actually being inhabited by Americans! Those notoriously polite folk of N.America certainly deserve their ranking.
i agree with this point They have all the positive attributes of America without actually being inhabited by Americans! Those notoriously polite folk of N.America certainly deserve their ranking.

but the rest i disagree with i wouldn't recommend it. you you want to go to a north American country go to a Caribbean island.

Guys, this hate India and love China is taking you nowhere. It should be Pakistan and only pakistan, untill which you are going nowhere.

Actually a NATO esque force being made in Asia will be a real game changer and China and Pakistan can start this but it will mean that China will have to bear wars that Pakistan may be fighting aka wars or skirmishes with India and we may have to bear the brunt if wars or skirmishes that China may fight.

Now its a possibility and it nay unite Asia together more of we create a NATO like force in Asia consisting of Asian countries.

Tbh I think the way things are heading we may rise of such an organization in Asia lead by China or Russia.

Tbh I will support our induction in such a united force.

European NATO was against Russia

Who is the Asian NATO against ?

That will polarize the world further and alienate China as well. This will greatly undermine China's efforts of creeping up to the super power position. China has more benefits in the status quo rather than locking horns with anyone yet

Moreover, Pakistan does serve China's regional interests but not the global ones!

InshaALLAH very soon :pakistan::china: Brothers in Arms against Imperialist of World
lol u guys didnt even abolished imperialism in pakistan no land reforms and u r talking about world u r interest with china may be same but u r ideolodgy is miles apart and china doesnt face any kinda threat to make a joint command. and dont forget u have nothing to offer to china (dont bring in cpec its business) u will just be a burden

Back
Top Bottom