What's new

why does China need a huge military... military power expansion

the west fears China's rise.. that is why they claim "oh the chinese economy is going to fall, and china is not going to surpass america" blah blah blah..

i much rather have china, become the "superpower" of the world, as it will be a peaceful era, since like i said, china seeks a peaceful world, without stupid conflicts....

the west is all about.. POWER, POWER, POWER.. control , control, control

China respects the sovernerty of nations, and promotes Peace, and will not invade countries, like the west has done, to promote there ideology..

China promotes its "peaceful rise" which i believe in....

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

they won't man..

they fear china, they fear its wise... which i don't understand, since China, historically is a peaceful nation, and does not seek domination.....

1# Taiwan, Our country has no uniform.
2# Our economy is concentrated in the eastern area, we need defense the threat of Guam-base.

We love the American individuals, just don't agree with their leaders lopsided aggressive foreign policies.

well.. it seems like Xinjiang is processing to rapid development, beign the westernist province in China.....

don't say "my" country, i hate the US as much as you do.....

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

yes but i don't see china going around invading countries.. (like US... iraq and afghanistan) in the future...

in international affairs china maybe more reasonable and fair than U.S

but in internal affairs social justice, social welfare, environment protection, china is far behind U.S

Chinese do not want to become a new World-Police. We have fallen in love with peace. More than 30 years, the Chinese people did not participate in war.

Our arms-dealers can not manipulate the political. We do not like World-Police this post, If China participate in war, it will destroy our economic development. if USA like that, plz continue to do that. Chinese people choose to isolate.

Chinese just want USA to leave East Asia. Because our economy is concentrated in the east coastal, they was threatened by the USA Guam-bases. So Chinese hope that the USA military withdrew to Hawaii, allow the Western Pacific become a China-US strategic buffer.
Trust comes from a sense of security. USA should respect China's security needs.

China will not a direct war with the USA, the two countries have many economic ties, we can not afford to lose each other. And war between two nuclear powers is stupid.
China will only continue to increase military spending, reduce USA national strength through the arms race, and waiting for the Americans to leave.

Our military is tiny and microscopic. We have some of the lowest soldier:civilian ratios in the world. Our military budget is also microscopicly small for our size

Back
Top Bottom