What's new

Why do you accept Nagorno-Karabakh to be part of Azerbaijan, when you don't accept the State of Israel?

They managed to take parts between Armenia and NK Oblast,that also used to be part of the centuries-old Armenian homeland.

Ok and what happened to the Kurds and Azeris in Lachin and Kalbajar? you know, the places between Nagorno Karabakh and modern boundaries of Armenia?

Fact: Armenians volunteered in Russian army in large numbers to kill Muslims or drive them out of their lands. This is true all the way to Van. Read about the rebellion at Van.

Fact: after Russian takeover of Armenia, Muslim population went from over 80% to 0% in 50-100 years. Your hypothesis that they left just because they were incompetent is just straight up racism. Not worthy of a reply.
So....when Muslims invade,the population just leaves,but when Russians/Armenians invade,it's just genocide? There's no Muslims fleeing,it's just evil Christians killing? But when Muslim take over an area,Christians and others just flee and there's no violence? Really? Is that what you're saying?

Ok and what happened to the Kurds and Azeris in Lachin and Kalbajar? you know, the places between Nagorno Karabakh and modern boundaries of Armenia?
You keep telling me they were "ethnically cleansed". Why do you ask me? Many fled,others were forced to flee probably and some were killed. What do you think happened in areas taken over by Azeris in 2020 without any Russian Peacekeepers around?

It's a picture some Azeris were uploading as being Armenian,from the war. It's fun. A thing called humor

So if a Muslim country is on the wrong,another Muslim country must support it,just because it's Muslim?
If a Muslims country attacks another we will stay out of it ( Yemen vs Saudi )

If a Muslims goes to war because of Historical reason /disputes
such as Greece vs Turkey, we should give the Turks a few nukes to level Athens.

Azerbaijan is not wrong and is clearly in the right.
We should and will fully support them because they are Muslim.
You Christians do the same.

The anser is clear, You wont be on Pakistans side in the event of an India Pakistan war.
That's a crying Shame.
the answer is clear , Iran always have stated its against any change in borders in its neighborhood by forces .
and our stand on kashmir issue many times clarified by our foreign ministry official there is no need for me to state it again
If we think you will side with the Indians, the same way you sided with the Armenians, during the next Indo Pak war,
We would be fools not to work with Azerbaijan and Saudi to take you out.
We don't because Iran is a Muslim country and has some support amongst us Pakistanis,
Despite huge amount of pressure from "others".
you may think what ever you want , our stand on Karabakh was clear and even our supreme leader many times stated it , the land belong to Azerbaijan and we never ever recognized it as part of Armenia or a sovereign state .
and you can work whatever you like and ally with anyone you want . we don't care really , we do what we think is right.
I know how the war played out, the Iranians sided with the Armenians, Iran provided them with supplies and weapons.
as stated Iran at the time was in no position to provide Armenia with anything and you can't provide a single piece of evidence on that , just some propaganda and brainwashing at work. but what can we expect from the people that even don't knew Iran military industry just flourished in last 20 years and in early 90s we were not known for producing anything. as our country and industry was seriously was damaged due to war and the oil price was low and ...

I believe in unity amongst Muslim nations, if you think that is tribal and sectarian then so be it,
But try telling that to the people of Iraq, Afghanistan and probably Iran soon,
When they come for Iran, you will be begging us for help and people like me will be on your side.
they already came for us and we didn't beg from anybody and after 8 years they failed

If a Muslims country attacks another we will stay out of it ( Yemen vs Saudi )

If a Muslims goes to war because of Historical reason /disputes
such as Greece vs Turkey, we should give the Turks a few nukes to level Athens.

Azerbaijan is not wrong and is clearly in the right.
We should and will fully support them because they are Muslim.
You Christians do the same.

How exactly Azerbaijan is "clearly in the right"? Haven't you been paying any attention to the thread?

Which Christian countries do the same? Tell me. When was the last time Europeans fought to protect Christianity and not because of money and political reasons? You wanna go back 200-300 years? Lol

the answer is clear , Iran always have stated its against any change in borders in its neighborhood by forces .
and our stand on kashmir issue many times clarified by our foreign ministry official there is no need for me to state it again

you may think what ever you want , our stand on Karabakh was clear and even our supreme leader many times stated it , the land belong to Azerbaijan and we never ever recognized it as part of Armenia or a sovereign state .
and you can work whatever you like and ally with anyone you want . we don't care really , we do what we think is right.

as stated Iran at the time was in no position to provide Armenia with anything and you can't provide a single piece of evidence on that , just some propaganda and brainwashing at work. but what can we expect from the people that even don't knew Iran military industry just flourished in last 20 years and in early 90s we were not known for producing anything. as our country and industry was seriously was damaged due to war and the oil price was low and ...

they already came for us and we didn't beg from anybody and after 8 years they failed
He's one of those Ertugrul fanboys.

Well,one certainly gets the feeling based on this weird thread that the op is either a 🦨card carrying zionist🦨 or a 🐍closet zionist🐍,and we all know know how much zionists of all stripes love their 💩hasbara💩,preferably served up with lashings of delicious 🍖"false equivalence"🍗,and huge steaming double helpings of 🍟"whataboutisms"🍕.
I am an old member, there used to be a lot more hasbaras here. I wonder where they all fcked off too tbh. 😂

Last edited:
So, you want to continue with your so-called Islam "Might is Right" to genocide Armenians and take Western Armenia, but deny the same right to others.
Do you even read what rubbish you write?

Might is right is western thing. That why isreal exist as of now. We will just repay them what they did with us with interest.

Don't care about Armenia. As far as Im concerned When they had the might they killed Azeris. Now it is Azeris turn. Stop complaining...
With this behaviours, we can only say that only rod is the logic of the fools. And the fools have already started getting it in Myanmar and India and China. Gradually the whole world will go to the peak in hating this Jihadist mindset.
LOL, lets see what happens in the future.
Thanks to humanity that the modern civilized world is not as barbaric as Muslims were, and when British defeated and captured Muslim countries, then they didn't made Muslims slave and didn't rape their women, like Muslims used to do after the victory.
Wow what a historical knowledge. Stop using your 3rd class brain.

In the age of empires every Muslim empire did what was normal back then. No Muslim country was colonial power. And USA, Canada, Australia and latin American countries was founded by euro lunatics by genociding native population.

Don't try to take moral high ground by supporting so called civilized christian lunatics. And you have no idea how much brutality we have faced from western Christian lunatics. Nazis gave millions of Jews the luxury of quick death but British empire gave millions of my people a slow starving death with Bengal Famine and it is just one of many.

You have no idea how much brutality we have faced. Because unlike some potato people we don't cry everywhere.
The entire history of Muslims is filled with looting and raping captive women. And you want to bring back that same era once again. But it is not going to happen any more.
Good luck...
If you want to point out fingers towards Israel, then you have to start with the crime of Muslims too, which even happened in the recent past, like genocide of Armenians by Turkey in 1917 and capturing West Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh.
LOL...
And if you say we have to go to UN for Turkey and Azerbaijan, then we will also tell you not to cry and go to UN for Palestine.
Don't go to UN. Go to war...

Last edited:
Don't care about Armenia. As far as Im concerned When they had the might they killed Azeris. Now it is Azeris turn. Stop complaining...
Then you should go back and read a bit,to see how Azeris were killing Armenians during and before the war.

Don't try to take moral high ground by supporting so called civilized christian lunatics. And you have no idea how much brutality we have faced from western Christian lunatics. Nazis gave millions of Jews the luxury of quick death but British empire gave millions of my people a slow starving death with Bengal Famine.
I wonder if you have any idea the pain and misery Ottomans spread in this corner of the world. Because all you do is excuse the Muslims of old and blame the "evil westerners".

If you want me to tell you about Azeri crimes,take a seat bhai 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hi,

How about the US in AFG---or the US in Iraq---or proxy in Syria---and in Libya---close to 10 million dead muslims---.

Then you should go back and read a bit,to see how Azeris were killing Armenians during and before the war.
Man I already told you that Armenians are Azeris are blood enemies. They will kill each other whenever one find other weak. It is endless cycle.

Outsiders can force them to maintain status quo but they have to find peace by themselves...

I wonder if you have any idea the pain and misery Ottomans spread in this corner of the world.
Ottomans were product of the age of empires. Their behavior was normal back then.
Because all you do is excuse the Muslims of old and blame the "evil westerners".
Sir Muslims never replaced native population by genociding them with immigrants.

Im not saying we were and are angels. But, we aren't the evil people of this planet.

Fact: Armenian principalities retained autonomy in various degrees throughout the centuries. This "Armenia became Muslim majority" comment is invalid,because Armenian territory was bigger and different back then. Which Armenia are you talking about? There were several Armenian dynasties that ruled,either sovereign or as vassals or even as autonomous principalities.

Again,check this out:

View attachment 902080

View attachment 902081

What kind of trash are you reading? Obscure conspiracy theory writers and ultranationalist Turkish "authors"? MMM-E is a fan of the same narrative.

The Armenian and Greek genocides not only happened,but they are documented and terrible. My own grandfather,like I've said before,was a survivor of the massacre of his village. The whole place was wiped out. I've got Armenian friends whose families suffered the same. How do you think a big deal of Armenians ended up in Lebanon and Russia?
I’m not talking about THE Armenian genocide in this para you have replied to. But the post that the author lehsarap referred to when he was talking about shah Abbas in the 17th century. Take a chill pill. Not denying anything.

So....when Muslims invade,the population just leaves,but when Russians/Armenians invade,it's just genocide? There's no Muslims fleeing,it's just evil Christians killing? But when Muslim take over an area,Christians and others just flee and there's no violence? Really? Is that what you're saying?
When Muslims take over, the minorities don’t leave. They stay and the demographics change very slowly. Not reaching majority Muslim demographics for 600 years. Even after a thousand years, still 20% christian. When the Russians take over, the demographics changes suddenly and dramatically. Goes from 80% to 0% in a matter of half a century.

The numbers tell a story don’t they.
You keep telling me they were "ethnically cleansed". Why do you ask me? Many fled,others were forced to flee probably and some were killed. What do you think happened in areas taken over by Azeris in 2020 without any Russian Peacekeepers around?
So far in this thread, I have not commented on the modern late 20th century wars.

Last edited:
Fact: Armenian principalities retained autonomy in various degrees throughout the centuries. This "Armenia became Muslim majority" comment is invalid,because Armenian territory was bigger and different back then. Which Armenia are you talking about? There were several Armenian dynasties that ruled,either sovereign or as vassals or even as autonomous principalities.
Armenia as a region as defined by the Muslims included armenia/Azerbaijan.
Right here- starting from emirate of Armenia- this was a Muslims emirate with an Arab Muslim ruler- continued to be a Muslim ruler for the entire list recorded here for medieval kingdoms.

View attachment 902081

What kind of trash are you reading? Obscure conspiracy theory writers and ultranationalist Turkish "authors"? MMM-E is a fan of the same narrative.

The Armenian and Greek genocides not only happened,but they are documented and terrible. My own grandfather,like I've said before,was a survivor of the massacre of his village. The whole place was wiped out. I've got Armenian friends whose families suffered the same. How do you think a big deal of Armenians ended up in Lebanon and Russia?
This was due to Armenians genocide by young Turks in early 20th century. Like I said, Armenians are not innocent either. They were also genociding Turks and Kurds in the area. Read about Van for instance.

First Turkiye not Turkey
and second how exactly Iran was on Armenia side .
are you aware that war was after 8 year of iran-iraq war , we were rebuilding , we even could not produce tank shell , the only weapon we were producing was some bullets and some artillery rockets ?

please if possible provide us with a list of Iran military aid to Armenia ?
you see you can't , the Armenia and Azerbaijan had access to Russia mercenaries and military equipment remained from USSR (Azerbaijan more as they had fixed wing aircraft while Armenia lacked them )

and if you want to deny Azerbaijan and Turkiye plan to put Armenia under siege in middle of winter then that show you knew nothing . and probably you want deny it was Iran who provided relief for Azerbaijani Refugee not Turkiye
I don't need you to correct my spelling of nations.

You could not even produce a tank shell?
Well that means you must be correct!!

You allowed military equipment to pass through to Armenia, they were getting resupplied, we wonder by whom?
We had many instances of the below.
https://www.intellinews.com/iran-denies-allowing-passage-of-weapons-into-armenia-after-video-emerges-on-social-media-192945/
Armenia does not border many friendly countries.

Your claims about Armenia being under siege in winter and you helping Azeri Refuges proves or means nothing.

We can see most of the Iranian posters here support Armenia,
We can see the Iranian government see's Turkey and Azerbaijan as a threat.
We can see the Iranian government held large scale military operations near the Azeri border to intimidate.

If it talk like duck and acts like a duck, then we can assume it's a duck.
This is not a court of law.

If Iran want's to down this road, it will end badly for Iran.

Please stop supporting Armenia, I want good relations with Iran, Pakistan, Turkey and Azerbaijan.
We would all be better off that way.

Hi,

How about the US in AFG---or the US in Iraq---or proxy in Syria---and in Libya---close to 10 million dead muslims---.
Hi,what does that have to do with Armenia and Azerbaijan? US are ZOG.

Armenia as a region as defined by the Muslims included armenia/Azerbaijan.

Right here- starting from emirate of Armenia- this was a Muslims emirate with an Arab Muslim ruler- continued to be a Muslim ruler for the entire list recorded here for medieval kingdoms.

This was due to Armenians genocide by young Turks in early 20th century. Like I said, Armenians are not innocent either. They were also genociding Turks and Kurds in the area. Read about Van for instance.
Are you talking about the time when Russians went in? Because the Ottomans had started killing the Armenians before WWI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom