What's new

Why do you accept Nagorno-Karabakh to be part of Azerbaijan, when you don't accept the State of Israel?

but the ruling of Islam regarding slaves/prisoners is much worse than the bible or Buddhists etc.
LOL.

I can't answer this with proper proves as I don't care about other religions and Im not good at comparative religious studies.
It is due to the reason that Islam rejected the Sharia of Moses (i.e. the Bible), and took rulings of slavery from the tyrant Arab Culture of the time of Ignorance.
You know shit as always...
Islam made it Halal for the Muslim owner that after fulfilling his Lust in Temporary Sexual Relationship, if he got bored, then he could hand her over to one of his brothers (or even to any of his slave). And after all of his brothers (/or slaves) had raped her one by one and fulfilled their lust and got bored, then she could be sold to the 2nd master, who again raped her, and then sold her to the 3rd master .... and thus, this cycle of rape continued for the poor slave-girl.
Some more Islamophobic shit...
As compared to that, the Bible forbid any such Temporary sexual relationship. You have to marry a prisoner/slave woman, after which she is just like a free woman, who cannot be sold to anyone else for being raped.
LOL...
And Buddhists were even better than Judaism/Christians, as they all together abolished the Bazaars and Trade of slaves from India. But after 800 years, Muslims captured India, and once again they started the Bazaars and Trade of slaves in India.
LOL, don't lecture me about Buddhism. we East Bengalis were Buddhist majority before becoming Muslims.

More nonsense shit from you.
Yes, I openly admit it was a crime against humanity.
But the same is true about Islam and it's genocides and rape of prisoner/slave women too.
If we are bad, you're pure evil...
If we hadn't believed in it, then we would have not opened our borders and countries open for Muslims to migrate, and didn't offer them citizenship with equal human rights.
LOL, equality exist because of atheist-agnostic liberals not because of Judeo-Christians.
Just go and look in the rich Arab countries and see the difference.
Some potato oil kingdoms. But quality of life is good...

Islam made it Halal for the Muslim owner that after fulfilling his Lust in Temporary Sexual Relationship, if he got bored, then he could hand her over to one of his brothers (or even to any of his slave). And after all of his brothers (/or slaves) had raped her one by one and fulfilled their lust and got bored, then she could be sold to the 2nd master, who again raped her, and then sold her to the 3rd master .... and thus, this cycle of rape continued for the poor slave-girl.
Some more Islamophobic shit...

How can you say that?
All this is present in Islam, and it was practised by Muslims for 1400 years of their history.

Sahih Muslim, Kitab-ul-Nikah (link), Sahih Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Qadr (link), Sahih Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Tauheed (link):
0 Abu Sa'id al-Khadri said: We went out with Allah's Messenger on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired (to have sex with) them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired good ransom money for them by selling them). So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (i.e. withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception so that they don’t become pregnant). But then we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger, and he said: (Yes, it is allowed, but) it does not matter if you do it or not, while if any soul has to be born up to the Day of Resurrection, then it will be born.

And Islam also allowed the master to snatch away the wife of his slave, and to start raping her, and thus destroying the whole slave family.

Sahih Bukhari, Book of Marriage (link):

وَقَالَ أَنَسٌ: {وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ} ذَوَاتُ الأَزْوَاجِ الْحَرَائِرُ حَرَامٌ إِلاَّ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ لاَ يَرَى بَأْسًا أَنْ يَنْزِعَ الرَّجُلُ جَارِيَتَهُ مِنْ عَبْدِهِ.
Companion Anas Ibn Malik said: The meaning of the verse (وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ Surah Nisa) is this if a slave girl of any person is in the marriage of his slave man, then owner could take that woman back for himself (to have sex with her) from his slave man.

Islam neglected the Sharia of Moses (i.e. the Bible), and followed the customs/laws of Arab society from the time of ignorance regarding slavery.
And after all this oppression against humanity, you still claim that Muslims are better than non-Muslims.

LOL, don't lecture me about Buddhism. we East Bengalis were Buddhist majority before becoming Muslimspr

What does your being Bengali has to do with the present discussion?
Discussions are based upon Argument and Proofs, and not upon your personal country of origin.
It is a fact that Ashoka the Great (Buddhist) abolished all Bazaars of Slavery from India. But then Muslims conquered India 800 years later, and they once again opened the Bazaars of slavery, and started slave trade.
But you still keep on claiming that Muslims are better than non-Muslims.

How can you say that?
All this is present in Islam, and it was practised by Muslims for 1400 years of their history.

Sahih Muslim, Kitab-ul-Nikah (link), Sahih Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Qadr (link), Sahih Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Tauheed (link):

And Islam also allowed the master to snatch away the wife of his slave, and to start raping her, and thus destroying the whole slave family.

Sahih Bukhari, Book of Marriage (link):

Islam neglected the Sharia of Moses (i.e. the Bible), and followed the customs/laws of Arab society from the time of ignorance regarding slavery.
And after all this oppression against humanity, you still claim that Muslims are better than non-Muslims.

What does your being Bengali has to do with the present discussion?
Discussions are based upon Argument and Proofs, and not upon your personal country of origin.
It is a fact that Ashoka the Great (Buddhist) abolished all Bazaars of Slavery from India. But then Muslims conquered India 800 years later, and they once again opened the Bazaars of slavery, and started slave trade.
But you still keep on claiming that Muslims are better than non-Muslims.
Man Im arguing with a child or a brain dead zombie.

1st. Don't bring religious texts here as I already told you Im not good at comparative religious studies. And most importantly I don't care about other religion. Open a separate thread so people with knowledge can discuss about your claims.

2nd. We East Bengalis were Buddhist majority group before we became Muslims. We know well about Buddhism and South Asian history then you folks.

3rd. Muslims are better because we didn't made any group of people almost extinct. Same can't be said about you folks.

Last edited:
It was Armenian land for thousands of years.
It were Armenians who were living there.

And the British is not the only colonial power, but it were also Iran and Turkey who captured Armenia and then declared Nagorno-Karabakh a part of Azerbaijan, and ruled there through their puppet Governor. And then Russia took over the colonial role.

And then finally came UN, who was in its infancy, and accepted the things in the light of resolutions that were passed by its member states (i.e. the colonial powers in this case).

Armenians were also protesting and making struggles against it, They never accepted this solution. But Muslim States all together accepted this resolution of colonial powers.

Hell, even the Palestinian government also accept Nagorno-Karabakh to be a part of Azerbaijan.

Nevertheless, when this same UN, also passed a resolution for the creation of the state of Israel, then these same Muslim States were not ready to accept it.

Is it not Double Standards of Muslims?

Actually, Turkey also did a genocide of Armenians in 1915 and took the whole Western Armenian. Today it is a part of Turkey and Muslims also happily accept it. This is also one of the reasons that Turkey supports the capture of Armenian lands by Azerbaijan.

If you gladly play might is right for your own advantages, then someone other stronger than you will also come, and he will also play might is right with you too.

Israel is playing this same game of might is right with Arabs now. I don't think Arabs and Muslim states have any right to cry crocodile tears now.

Most Pakistanis who support Palestinians are Pan-Islamist, Arab worshiping zombies.

Don't expect anything from them. Even their support for Azerbaijan & Turkey has everything to do with Islam and not with reason.

The same with many Pakistani and South Asian Shias. They can be more pro-Ayatollah than many Iranians themselves.

Yeah, but the Palestinian-Israeli is a United Nations recognized dispute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom