What's new

Why do Uighur and China related threads keep getting closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flameboard

Reaction score
I’ve noticed Uighur related threads on this site keep getting closed within a day.

I’ve seen years old anti-Pakistani threads that are still open for posting on this site but is this website partaking in Chinese censorship?

I see everyone is passionate on this site but that doesn’t mean censorship is needed. In fact it should be discussed more if people are passionate.

I’ve noticed Uighur related threads on this site keep getting closed within a day.

I’ve seen years old anti-Pakistani threads that are still open for posting on this site but is this website partaking in Chinese censorship?

I see everyone is passionate on this site but that doesn’t mean censorship is needed. In fact it should be discussed more if people are passionate.

It's a good measure to close all the Fake News articles about Uighurs. There is a Western effort to create a false narrative about the issue.

This is getting beyond ridiculous now !!!!!

Why do you want to post Zionist fake news.

you maye banned y eagle user just for starting this thread as well, so better watch out

regards
If they ban me I’ll just start my
It's a good measure to close all the Fake News articles about Uighurs. There is a Western effort to create a false narrative about the issue.

Like I said we’ve seen lots of propaganda against Pakistan on this website where the the threads have remained open and typically members use evidence and logic to prove that the sources are lying.

When it comes to Uighers and China it seems people would rather not discuss it and want to stop the conversation. Even Baluchistan issues don’t get censorship why should this?

you maye banned y eagle user just for starting this thread as well, so better watch out

regards
If I get banned it’s just proof that I’ve raised a legitimate concern and if censorship is an issue what the point of being on here if you can’t express yourself

The Mods are doing a fantastic job in closing threads and banning kids opening these threads based on fake and garbage news. PDF is not a platform to spread nonsense against a strategics ally of Pakistan. And I hope the mods would keep cleaning this mess from this Forum.

If they ban me I’ll just start my

Like I said we’ve seen lots of propaganda against Pakistan on this website where the the threads have remained open and typically members use evidence and logic to prove that the sources are lying.

When it comes to Uighers and China it seems people would rather not discuss it and want to stop the conversation. Even Baluchistan issues don’t get censorship why should this?

If I get banned it’s just proof that I’ve raised a legitimate concern and if censorship is an issue what the point of being on here if you can’t express yourself
Which one about Pakistan with fakes news still open? Do you have evidence or just make it up to give you the excuse to attack China?

Because 90% of the times these threads are based on articles published in a third class propaganda newspaper/website. Just because some BS gets printed in a newspaper or appears on a website doesn't mean that it is worth of a discussion.

Which one about Pakistan with fakes news still open? Do you have evidence or just make it up to give you the excuse to attack China?
Because 90% of the times these threads are based on articles published in a third class propaganda newspaper/website. Just because some BS gets printed in a newspaper or appears on a website doesn't mean that it is worth of a discussion.

Look these allegations are not just coming from fake website like decent sources like Vice news even have it.

I’m not Anti-Chinese. Trust me on this I love many Chinese Pakistan projects such as the JF-17.

There’s no harm in discussion. I’m not going to post links because the purpose of this thread is not to discuss politics. I would like to encourage objective discussion so that if there is talk or fable news people can provide enough information to inform or alleviate concerns

Psychologically, it makes sense that China Uighur threads get closed on PDF. Seeing the HARSH truths about the Uighurs in China will disturb many Pakistani Muslims mentally and seriously because athiest China is supposed to be Islamic Republic of Pakistan's best friend while at the same Time China is anti-Islam low key so thats not an easy contradiction to handle. And remember that Pakistanis WEIRDLY enough have in my mind abandoned their Muslim Palestinian brothers already, so to add the Uighurs to that list.....MAN.
Saying the Uighur camps is a lie in my mind is like saying the Holocaust is a lie - History will be clear about it eventually.

Dear not everything is fake and trust me not everything is rosy as they paint or you perceive it to be.
Anyway whats the damned harm in discussing something? Especially after they say There is no problem at all!!!! Why not let others in to confirm for themselves????

Because anti-pak posts are easy to dismiss... But anti-china-pak are more nefarious and may be prone to a false narrative adoption.

Dear not everything is fake and trust me not everything is rosy as they paint or you perceive it to be.
Anyway whats the damned harm in discussing something? Especially after they say There is no problem at all!!!! Why not let others in to confirm for themselves????

Where were Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs).... They killed over 3 million Iraqis over a lie.

Now you want to believe the same People???

Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me. Are you a fool?

Because anti-pak posts are easy to dismiss... But anti-china-pak are more nefarious and may be prone to a false narrative adoption.

Where were Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs).... They killed over 3 million Iraqis over a lie.

Now you want to believe the same People???

Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me. Are you a fool?

1. Don’t implying that China is weaker than Pakistan or that the enemies of Pakistan are some how not as intelligent as the enemies of China. Obviously this is ridiculous.

2. bro I didn’t believe Iraq WMD when it happened. The only reason people knew that there were lies about Iraqi WMDs during that time was because of open discussion and no censorship on the issue even from the USA and the UK. Today this has been confirmed due to open and independent access by international parties to places that have been affected.

Transparency is key

The difference between propaganda news & the facts, is all there. Why do you ignore that none of them so-called HR Champions highlighting Kashmir & anti-Muslim bill in India but they have to provoke Muslim against China like this. Secondly, GoP ain't ignoring anything in this regard and our official line is pretty much satisfactory and we shall not utilize this space to damage our progress, reputation as well as relations.

Regards,

Yeah,,,, member since 2010 with only 1166 posts and you observed all that. We ain't allowing propaganda garbage so keep calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom