What's new

Why do Pakistanis love Kashmir?

Well if you are an ignorant fool don't blame others..it is neutral source, which collects data from WB, IMF and gives a compiled economic data for the entire world and Not just India and Pakistan.

These are 2015 figures for both India and Pakistan.

P.S India crossed 2 trillion mark more than 6 months ago.

You are one dumb moron, i will quote official GDP of India as of 2015.

"However, Anant said the overall size of India's $1.8 trillion economy had not changed enough to shift the ratio significantly, adding: "Our ranking in GDP terms will not change as the size of economy has almost remained the same."

Economic growth revised up by almost 50 percent| Reuters

Come back when India finally crosses $2 trillion officially!

You are one dumb moron, i will quote official GDP of India as of 2015.

"However, Anant said the overall size of India's $1.8 trillion economy had not changed enough to shift the ratio significantly, adding: "Our ranking in GDP terms will not change as the size of economy has almost remained the same."

Economic growth revised up by almost 50 percent| Reuters

Come back when India finally crosses $2 trillion officially!

Apparently not as dumb and moronic as you!

Atleast bother to read the article you copy paste!!

(Reuters) - India's economy grew almost 50 percent faster in 2013/14 than earlier thought, the government said on Friday after changing a formula, a reminder of the challenges that unreliable statistics present to Indian policymakers.

In the year leading up to the elections that brought Prime Minister Narendra Modi to power last May, the economy grew 6.9 percent, not the 4.7 percent reported earlier, chief statistician T.C.A. Anant told reporters.

However, Anant said the overall size of India's $1.8 trillion economy had not changed enough to shift the ratio significantly, adding: "Our ranking in GDP terms will not change as the size of economy has almost remained the same."

This article is about revision of growth rate in FY 2013-14...Indian economy was 1.8 Trillion backs then...we are presently in FY 2014-15.

Nothing is more official than prime minister of India.

Modi pitches for making India a $20 trillion economy
Saturday 17 January 2015 08:37 AM IST
"India is a $2 trillion economy today. Can we not dream of an India with a $20 trillion economy?" he asked, adding his government was preparing the ground for it.

Despite the rather good attempt at sarcasm, the article fails miserable and is based on poor content and simple "need" to be considered intellectual. None of the hypothesis are presented with any actual reason nor with any coherency of thought.

To put it plainly, the Kashmir Cause is based on two overriding parameters:

1. Avoid Geographic disadvantages.

2. Secure Water supply

The Kashmiris by far and large can go to hell, along with the wannabe intellectuals opinion.

You need to realize, that in this age of digital journalism, driving viewership is more important than actual content with facts. No one likes facts, they are boring, need your brain to make something of them. So sell something that people want. That's how all this journalism and media works in the world and more so in South Asia. Self pity is self worthlessness.

Apparently not as dumb and moronic as you!

Atleast bother to read the article you copy paste!!

(Reuters) - India's economy grew almost 50 percent faster in 2013/14 than earlier thought, the government said on Friday after changing a formula, a reminder of the challenges that unreliable statistics present to Indian policymakers.

In the year leading up to the elections that brought Prime Minister Narendra Modi to power last May, the economy grew 6.9 percent, not the 4.7 percent reported earlier, chief statistician T.C.A. Anant told reporters.

However, Anant said the overall size of India's $1.8 trillion economy had not changed enough to shift the ratio significantly, adding: "Our ranking in GDP terms will not change as the size of economy has almost remained the same."

This article is about revision of growth rate in FY 2013-14...Indian economy was 1.8 Trillion backs then...we are presently in FY 2014-15.

Nothing is more official than prime minister of India.

Modi pitches for making India a $20 trillion economy
Saturday 17 January 2015 08:37 AM IST
"India is a $2 trillion economy today. Can we not dream of an India with a $20 trillion economy?" he asked, adding his government was preparing the ground for it.

Moron 2014-15 is yet to end and you are already using GDP estimate figures to score points. And when i said Pak GDP for 2014-15 was between $290-300 billion you cried like little girl. You are using future India GDP vs last year Pak GDP. Typical hallmark of dumb person.

So compare 2013-14 India GDP of $1.8 trillion with Pak 2013-14 GDP of $260 billion. Bharat population is 7 times more.

260x7= 1820

Moron 2014-15 is yet to end and you are already using GDP estimate figures to score points. And when i said Pak GDP for 2014-15 was between $290-300 billion you cried like little girl. You are using future India GDP vs last year Pak GDP. Typical hallmark of dumb person.

So compare 2013-14 India GDP of $1.8 trillion with Pak 2013-14 GDP of $260 billion. Bharat population is 7 times more.

260x7= 1820

HAHA ..so now you have changed tacts ?

First you claimed India had not crossed 2 trillion mark, once I proved, that India had crossed 2 trillion mark long time back, and you had egg on your face..you again change tacts.

I already shared a link, which gave data form IMF, WB and Pakistan's 2015 GDP was $255 Billion.

First you claimed India had not crossed 2 trillion mark, once I proved, that India had crossed 2 trillion mark long time back, and you had egg on your face..you again change tacts.

I already shared a link, which gave data form IMF, WB and Pakistan's 2015 GDP was $255 Billion.

Post it again

The Oct 2014 IMF update doesn't even mention 2014 Pak Nominal GDP let alone 2015.

May be IMF will update it in 2015 april

Dude you are not making any sense are you? Why are you hell bent on using last year Pak GDP with future India GDP?

Dude you are not making any sense are you? Why are you hell bent on using last year Pak GDP with future India GDP?

Did you even read the link..I provided?
Read it , and then we will talk, otherwise this discussion is pointless.

Did you even read the link..I provided?
Read it , and then we will talk, otherwise this discussion is pointless.

I already provided proper latest sources, the link you posted are outdated. Hopefully one day you learn to compare GDP, its child play to be fair unless one have hidden agenda.

I already provided proper latest sources, the link you posted are outdated. Hopefully one day you learn to compare GDP, its child play to be fair unless one have hidden agenda.

Which latest source?

We need your Kirpaans to peal potato, thats the only tangible use they have since they never came out when Indian Army was rolling Tanks in your holiest gurdwara.
Shame on you for insulting a religious symbol and then using the administrative rights to warn someone who gives one back to you.

Because we consider it a province of ours. We love Kashmir as much as we love Punjab, Sindh or any other province.

Because we consider it a province of ours. We love Kashmir as much as we love Punjab, Sindh or any other province.
Last i checked Pakistan advocated freedom of Kashmir, And here you are claiming it as a province of Pakistan.
Hmm Daal me kuch to kaala hai.
clear.png

Oh wait, It's Pakistani daal, supposed to be black. :enjoy:

My one side is Kashmiri and the other Pakistani. How can I not love both Pakistan and Kashmir?

Back
Top Bottom