What's new

Why do Pakistanis love Kashmir?

Gives us the Himalayas and Karakorams. Gives us a permanent border with our ally China. Allows the Kashmiris to be guarded against the rape, loot and plunder by the Indian Army. These three reasons are more than enough. Rest is all Bullshyt for scoring brownie points.

No we won't give , chalo agey bado :coffee:

Gives us the Himalayas and Karakorams. Gives us a permanent border with our ally China. Allows the Kashmiris to be guarded against the rape, loot and plunder by the Indian Army. These three reasons are more than enough. Rest is all Bullshyt for scoring brownie points.

we first need to stop the loot and plunder by Pakistan army inside Pakistan

Pakistanis love Kashmir not because only of Islam but mainly:

1. Race (Kashmiris being Indo-Iranians and not Dravidian/Indians)
2. History (Indus Valley civilisation, Durrani Empire etc.)
3. Culture (simililarities with pakistani cultures)
4. Freedom fight

Lets make LOC the IB, should that suffice?

Okay then give me your POV on this.

yep I had quoted @jaatram , we were discussing something that he had posted yesterday. I was waiting for his reply.
I shared my POV regarding potowharis or Afghans. I can share more justifications on it.

The RIVERS!!!
Majority of their rivers have originate in Kashmir. And ofcourse the strategic importance, if ever (god forbid!) Pak gets Kashmir, then its Punjab and Delhi's turn next.

I had replied back to your last nite's post. I hope you've read it.

Some guys in India and Sikhs (they have their own justifiable reason for that ) will always criticise Indira Gandhi.
But I would like to say she was a visionary and a perfect administrator.She always had suspicion of weird possibilities
of dangers against us due to East Pakistan and West Pakistan set up .She did a great thing.Our head ache is in eastern flank ended.
That is where your opinionis relevant.They will keep asking more and more .In the name of Mughal they will look to Deccan and in name of Tipu .They will claim for Mysore and Malabar.

We should keep the Kashmir situation like this until we get a poweful status like that of US .

Back
Top Bottom