What's new

Why do Kashmiri Pandit community produce such a high number of doctors, engineers and scientists?

Reaction score
Country
India
Why do Kashmiri Pandit community produce a disproportionately high number of doctors, engineers and scientists? Google surnames of Kashmiri Pandits and you will find too many are in above professions. Why is it so?

Look up the telephone directories and call their numbers. I actually did it in early 2010s when landline was still in vogue. Let alone engineers (engineers are very common nowadays), I came across many doctors. At least 15% of BSNL numbers registered under a Kashmiri surname belonged to a doctor.

Why do Kashmiri Pandit community produce a disproportionately high number of doctors, engineers and scientists? Google surnames of Kashmiri Pandits and you will find too many are in above professions. Why is it so?

Look up the telephone directories and call their numbers. I actually did it in early 2010s when landline was still in vogue. Let alone engineers (engineers are very common nowadays), I came across many doctors. At least 15% of BSNL numbers registered under a Kashmiri surname belonged to a doctor.
Indian engineers are "third rate", your very own words young fellow :agree: :lol:.Kudos

And so are Pakistani engineers. But answer my question. Being a Kashmiri (real or fake) yourself, do you know anything about it?
I have a theory ( genuinely no trolling intended) , on my overseas travels I have observed that men from the Ganga and Dravid regions had on average much smaller heads/craniums than their Indus counterparts on either side of Radcliffe line ie a Sikh or Muslim Bajwa will no doubt on average have a larger/cranium head than the average Bengali, Madrasi etc, does this mean superior intelligence perhaps, though I have no hard evidence, but what many scientist believe is that those folks with smaller cranium circumference are more prone to dementia and alzheimer than their counterparts with larger craniums,,,,,,,,,, and being that Kashmiris are an Indus folk......Exactly.Kudos young fellow
BTW Muslims from valley have less opportunities to shine or else they would own IITs

Last edited:

They are extremely privileged group within India. They command respect and sympathy from wider Indian Hindu population as well as from govt. Another fact is, they are a small migrant/exiled community migrated mainly to the major economic hub in India(Delhi, Mumbai). Such small migrant/exiled group often outperform the host country if they place themselves in right places(major urban center with flourishing trade, commerce and education opportunity). Such group usually more focused on material success then general population. Think about the Jews or various migrant community in America. India also has such a group. the Persi community.So Kashmiri pandit's achievement looks disproportionate then their number would suggest.

Last edited:

Merit relaxation for the community :)

I have a theory ( genuinely no trolling intended) , on my overseas travels I have observed that men from the Ganga and Dravid regions had on average much smaller heads/craniums than their Indus counterparts on either side of Radcliffe line ie a Sikh or Muslim Bajwa will no doubt on average have a larger/cranium head than the average Bengali, Madrasi etc, does this mean superior intelligence perhaps, though I have no hard evidence, but what many scientist believe is that those folks with smaller cranium circumference are more prone to dementia and alzheimer than their counterparts with larger craniums,,,,,,,,,, and being that Kashmiris are an Indus folk......Exactly.Kudos young fellow
BTW Muslims from valley have less opportunities to shine or else they would own IITs
Brother @abcxyz0000
71456635.jpg

We Kashmiri’s have high level of intellect and recent trend shows that Muslims from Kashmir are topping civil services and other competitive exams despite getting exposed to it late.The overall intellect of any region can be judged by its art and poetry.We have phenomenal poets and our art doesn’t need any introduction.Kashmiri pandits had subjugated Kashmiri Muslims and were Dissuading Muslims from education.If any Muslim had to get a letter read by a Kashmiri pandit,they used to make them do their chores before they would even read the letter.
Things have changed.we have almost 78 percent literacy in Kashmir now with most doing PG etc.
We would rule the roost if there was no occupation.

Do you know what a meat-head means ?

Indian govt. is following Israeli settlement formula to establish hindu community in 100% muslim Kashmir.

We Kashmiri’s have high level of intellect and recent trend shows that Muslims from Kashmir are topping civil services and other competitive exams despite getting exposed to it late.The overall intellect of any region can be judged by its art and poetry.We have phenomenal poets and our art doesn’t need any introduction.Kashmiri pandits had subjugated Kashmiri Muslims and were Dissuading Muslims from education.If any Muslim had to get a letter read by a Kashmiri pandit,they used to make them do their chores before they would even read the letter.
Things have changed.we have almost 78 percent literacy in Kashmir now with most doing PG etc.
We would rule the roost if there was no occupation.
Indeed, no question about it.Kudos

Do you know what a meat-head means ?
Indeed I do. Classic example
dd124.jpg

because they invented Internet, Test tube babies tech, and head transplant thousands of years back...and now they are mastering the low tech of todays world.....
I hope I answer your question.

Indeed, no question about it.Kudos

Indeed I do. Classic example
dd124.jpg
lol, when did vegetarians become meat heads? Based on your cranium theory elephants should be the most intelligent species on planet. I suppose your theory should be aptly called as ......big meat head theory. Its not just the size but the density of neurons that dictates development of intelligence. But any way will go by your big meat head theory...

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-5_22-8-57.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-5_22-8-57.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 15
lol, when did vegetarians become meat heads? Based on your cranium theory elephants should be the most intelligent species on planet. I suppose your theory should be aptly called as ......big meat head theory. Its not just the size but the density of neurons that dictates development of intelligence. But any way will go by your big meat head theory...
It seems the bitter truth has hurt you deeply lol,,,,, whilst Indus folks were conjuring up concept such as zero, Ganga forest aboriginals with pint sized heads were...............

You conveniently ignore one fact. Pakistani engineers are no better than the Indian counterparts. So this theory of @django is inherently incorrect. His assertion that if Pakistan had the same amount of funding that India had, Pakistan would have been ahead of India in space and missile technology is also wrong. Hum sab hai nangey, phir apas mein kyun hai pange?

@PaklovesTurkiye

You conveniently ignore one fact. Pakistani engineers are no better than the Indian counterparts. So this theory of @django is inherently incorrect. His assertion that if Pakistan had the same amount of funding that India had, Pakistan would have been ahead of India in space and missile technology is also wrong. Hum sab hai nangey, phir apas mein kyun hai pange?

@PaklovesTurkiye

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom