What's new

Why do Americans and Israelis pee on dead bodies ?

You would be surprised how much American young generation is in weird shit like this, they like to pee on others and get peed on as kink, and I am not even talking about p0rn, I have a friend at work, she visit BDSM kink parties and things she told me people of every age do there is disgusting, and that behavior give them satisfaction, and the same behavior sticks with them when a demented person wears a uniform and go to war.

Hmm.. Do they tell you in Madrasas that to spit on the dead is less disrespectful than to piss on to ?

you need a madrassa to tell you this basic fact? not is pissing on them more disrespectful, it's also disgusting but we know you pajeets don't have a problem with that. you nasty scum drink cow piss so i don't expect much from you 🤮

you need a madrassa to tell you this basic fact? not is pissing on them more disrespectful, it's also disgusting but we know you pajeets don't have a problem with that. you nasty scum drink cow piss so i don't expect much from you 🤮
No, this not a basic fact. Its basic common sense & manners.

I don't blame you, spitting on the food is part of the process making food halal .

Tell me doing piss is more disrespectful on dead bodies than spitting on dead bodies???
It's shocking that you are even considered one to be better than another !! Both are equally reprehensible !!

Respect for the dead is a universal common thread in all religions & most of all in a Military Forum.

Dont you agree ?

Kashmir is another issue along Palestine .

No, this not a basic fact. Its basic common sense & manners.

Yes, it is basic fact. I don't expect pajeets to understand basic etiquette & human values though.

I don't blame you, spitting on the food is part of the process making food halal .

Hahaha pajeets literally come up with the silliest lies. this is probably one of your more lamer ones though.

here is what actually happened

I don't know, I stand with Erdoğan, he knows best
1696824417413.png

It's shocking that you are even considered one to be better than another !! Both are equally reprehensible !!

Respect for the dead is a universal common thread in all religions & most of all in a Military Forum.

Dont you agree ?
Yes but piss is more disrespectful than spitting but you're piss drinker you won't able to differentiate which is more disrespectful

Back
Top Bottom