What's new

Why did turkey allow Dostum to return?

Peacekeeper or American lapdog?

Don't make me laugh, you have stained your hands with Syrian blood too. The cannibals that Erdogan's bastard son provided with oil dollars from ISIS to Nusra Qaeda branches beheaded Syrians in daylight displacing millions which in return gave you the chance of making poor Syrian refugees a point scoring tool in the face of Europeans. The same cannibals that were transported into Syria from around the world through NATO borders killed Syrian people in cold blood. The useful terrorists of Obama.

As per my Knowledge, Taliban is not a filthy Turkish supported bunch like Qaeda savages. They mostly are from deobandi background. A reality of Afghanistan that USA tried to deny.

Taliban still is much better than NATO lapdog in the region.

Turkish soldiers were in peacekeeper role in Bosnia , Kosovo , Lebanon , Somalia , Afghanistan
and all these Peoples so love Turkiye and their governments support Turkish Forces for peacekeeper role

TALIBAN was created by USA-Pakistan-Saudi Arabia ..... Taliban = CIA's Islamic-looking children

Your İran entered Iraq because of OBAMA
Your İran signed a deal with P5+1 because of OBAMA
Your Iran entered Yemen because of OBAMA
Your Iran entered Syria because of OBAMA
Your İran was Russian lapdog in Syria to kill hundreds of thousands of Syrian People

İran is useful lapdog to destabilize the region İraq , Syria , Yemen , etc

IRGC , HASHDI SHABI , HEZBOL , TALIBAN , PKK-YPG , AL QAEDA , ISIS = ugly smelly terrorists

and Turkish Army killed over 25.000 USA-İran backed IRGC, HASHDI SHABI , HEZBOL , ASSAD Regime , PKK-YPG , ISIS terrorists in Turkey ,Syria and İraq in the last 6 years

keep crying ugly smelly terrorists

Last edited:
Probably because Erdy wants to get influence in more countries,even Afghanistan. And from what I've heard from a Pakistani friend of mine,Dostum was supported by Turkey back in the 90s.

awkward-black.gif

Pakistanis watching another edition of middle eastern kitty fights

iran vs Arab
Arabs vs turks
Turks vs Iran

just pick one enemy and concentrate guys....

Why wouldn't Turkey allow Dostum to return?

Turkey's sympathies lie with Turkic people in Central Asia. It doesn't care about the Taliban.

Taliban is seen as a Pashtun colonising force by the other ethnic minorities of Afghanistan.

Having the Taliban install their own government is in Pakistan's interest so why do you oppose it and call them terrorists.
It's not in Pakistan's interests. Taliban will start claiming parts of Pakistan. They don't recognize borders.

Having the Taliban install their own government is in Pakistan's interest so why do you oppose it and call them terrorists.
Having the Taliban install their own government is in Pakistan's interest so why do you oppose it and call them terrorists?
my dear you did not understand . let me explain you i want to destroy india to core . but i dont want to turn india another syria libya iraq you know why ? because it will indirectly destroy me too . i can not nuke india because it will indirectly kill my people too . i want nicely to be destruction of india without any effect on me . now apply this on afghanistan . i want ana and ghani gang to be cleaned without effecting my country man

Back
Top Bottom