What's new

Why did turkey allow Dostum to return?

Khan vilatey

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am a huge supporter of our Turkish brethren and truly love them and their attitude towards Pakistanis hence I am surprised and perplexed by Turkish logic in their role in Afghanistan. I do not understand their desire , first the assurance to NATO to defend .Kabul airport, then asking the taliban not To fight and now allowing Marshall Dostum to return to Afghanista, I do not understand this logic, can someone help me understand better

k

I am a huge supporter of our Turkish brethren and truly love them and their attitude towards Pakistanis hence I am surprised and perplexed by Turkish logic in their role in Afghanistan. I do not understand their desire , first the assurance to NATO to defend .Kabul airport, then asking the taliban not To fight and now allowing Marshall Dostum to return to Afghanista, I do not understand this logic, can someone help me understand better

k

Its actually pretty simple, they want the Turkification of Afghanistan.

k

All politics are domestic. They have constituents back home that see this as their opportunity to connect with their ethnic Turkic brethren, and expand their influence; politically, economically, and possibly militarily. Turkey has leveraged its locations, so it turns in other directions to improve its prospects for growth. There are a lot of mining opportunities for Turkish firms if they can get a slice of the rare earth mineral and other minerals mining contracts in Afghanistan. They are hedging to be as “neutral” as possible (although this perception seems to be failing as they have started training ANSDF commandos and sent back Dostum) and a facilitator for all sides so their investments are assured to gain them contracts no matter who wins in the end.

Millions of people in Afghanistan are of Turkic community so Turkey wants to form a close relationship with them, This is a great move for Turkey. Pakistan is also doing the exact same, forming close relationship with the Taliban whom they support, even though 70,000+ Pakistanis were killed by the same Taliban variant group called TTP. Its all about interest i guess. Iran is also doing the same.

turkey is trying to establish good relations with America and prior they offered to administrate Kabul airport since it is the single direct point of contact form afghanistan to rest of world and have a great significance but then Taliban send negative signal now they are trying to force taliban to agreed upon turkish demand but i guess its late now .. as this time Taliban played smartly they are controlling all supply lines, dostam own home has been burnt and entire province has fall .. regrouping of his forces will take time until then everything will change

Just a point, an stabilized Afghanistan is not in interest of Turkey, just like Libyan case where Turkey has a major role in destabilizing it.

Turkey is facing a big problem of the Afghan refugees! Thanks to the Iranian intelligence, the Afghans are transported through Iran to the Turkish border where they sneak in. According to the Turkish security analysts, it’s a huge security threat to Turkey. Pak knows it too well….

Now, Turkey and Pak are on the same page! Even if Iblis can stabilize Afganistan let him do so! The enemies of Pak/Turkey are leveraging the Afgan chaos to propagate terrorism…..

Just a point, an stabilized Afghanistan is not in interest of Turkey, just like Libyan case where Turkey has a major role in destabilizing it.

The Iranian confused Turkey with his own country. It is Iran's main tactic to place agents inside neighbor countries and create instability. Let's see when Iranian society will collapse because of this bullshit. I predict that it will not take more than 20 years for Iran to disintegrate.

As for the warlord Rashid Dostum, I don't know why Turkey sent him. Ask Ak-Trolls like MKALE1 about it!

Turkey is facing a big problem of the Afghan refugees! Thanks to the Iranian intelligence, the Afghans are transported through Iran to the Turkish border where they sneak in. According to the Turkish security analysts, it’s a huge security threat to Turkey. Pak knows it too well….

Now, Turkey and Pak are on the same page! Even if Iblis can stabilize Afganistan let him do so! The enemies of Pak/Turkey are leveraging the Afgan chaos to propagate terrorism…..
As a NATO member having Afghan blood on your filthy hands, you have to pay a dearly price.
We should have sent at least 3 million of Afghan refugees to Turkey to taste some dose of its own medicine. You are fortunate that our leadership believes in Islamic tolerance.

As a NATO member having Afghan blood on your filthy hands, you have to pay a dearly price.
We should have sent at least 3 million of Afghan refugees to Turkey to taste some dose of its own medicine. You are fortunate that our leadership believes in Islamic tolerance.

Turkish soldiers are in peacekeeper role in Afghanistan to secure Kabul and Airport

Turkish soldiers never fired even one bullet on Afghan People or Taliban
btw 25% of Afghan People is TURK ( Uzbekh , Turkmen , Khazara , etc )
not Afghan People but CIA's Islamic-looking children in TALIBAN are against Turkey

Uzbekistan , Turkmenistan , Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan are at risk
Tajikistan mobilizes 20.000 troops to bolster its border
Russia hold military drills near Afghan border in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan in early August

Taliban continued to target Afghan security forces and civilians to enforce their own austere version of Sharia, once in power
Taliban bomb and attack Afghanistan defence minister's home

TALIBAN banned television, music and cinema, and disapproved of girls aged 10 and over going to school
and TALIBAN will try impose its radical ideology to neighbouring countries in Central Asia

TALIBAN was created by CIA-ISI in Pakistan with Saudi money
what a dirty game by The US and TALIBAN ... wait and see what will happen in the next 5-10 years

Afghanistan and region will be more worse than American invasion
CIA's Islamic-looking children ( TALIBAN ) and AL QAEDA-ISIS linked terrorists will terrorize Central Asia - Russia and East Turkestan ( China )

USA's new dirty game is loading

Turkey and Afghanistan were only sovereign muslim countries in 1920s

ATATURK and King of Afghanistan AMANULLAH KHAN in 1928 ( both leader kicked British in the war of independence )
1628616464422.png

Afghanistan was so modern Country until Soviet invasion in 1979 ........ after Soviet invasion , in 1994 USA-Pakistan-Saudi Arabia created TALIBAN and have been influenced by Salafism as like AL QAEDA-ISIS because of TALIBAN was heavily funded by Saudi Arabia for decades

and they turned modern Afghanistan into piece of sht

Afghanistan 1970s vs now
1628617025775.png

btw Russia-İran having Syrian muslim blood on your filthy hands .....

Last edited:
Turkish soldiers are in peacekeeper role in Afghanistan to secure Kabul and Airport

not Afghan People but CIA's Islamic-looking children in TALIBAN are against Turkey

Russia hold military drills near Afghan border in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan in early August

Taliban continued to target Afghan security forces and civilians to enforce their own austere version of Sharia, once in power

TALIBAN banned television, music and cinema, and disapproved of girls aged 10 and over going to school
and TALIBAN will try impose its radical ideology to neighbouring countries in Central Asia

what a dirty game by The US and TALIBAN ... wait and see what will happen in the next 5-10 years

CIA's Islamic-looking children ( TALIBAN ) and AL QAEDA-ISIS linked terrorists will terrorize Central Asia - Russia and East Turkestan ( China )

ATATURK and King of Afghanistan AMANULLAH KHAN in 1928 ( both leader kicked British in the war of independence )
View attachment 768733

Afghanistan was so modern Country until Soviet invasion in 1979 ........ after Soviet invasion , in 1994 USA-Pakistan-Saudi Arabia created TALIBAN and have been influenced by Salafism as like AL QAEDA-ISIS because of TALIBAN was heavily funded by Saudi Arabia for decades

Afghanistan 1970s vs now
View attachment 768740

Peacekeeper or American lapdog?

Don't make me laugh, you have stained your hands with Syrian blood too. The cannibals that Erdogan's bastard son provided with oil dollars from ISIS to Nusra Qaeda branches beheaded Syrians in daylight displacing millions which in return gave you the chance of making poor Syrian refugees a point scoring tool in the face of Europeans. The same cannibals that were transported into Syria from around the world through NATO borders killed Syrian people in cold blood. The useful terrorists of Obama.

As per my Knowledge, Taliban is not a filthy Turkish supported bunch like Qaeda savages. They mostly are from deobandi background. A reality of Afghanistan that USA tried to deny.

Taliban still is much better than NATO lapdog in the region.

Real reason behind Turkish anxiety/involvement in Afghanistan

And

View attachment 768733

Afghanistan 1970s vs now
View attachment 768740

Just to be fair the low cut skirt enlightenment you refer to was to limited to Kabul or maybe one more major city. Much like today.

Back
Top Bottom