What's new

Why did the Philippines initiate the South China Sea Arbitration? (Video)

That's why I call China's island development as global public goods. Hence, it continues unhindered and at a greater pace.

China gives out public goods like Halloween candies. Question is, will others be willing to pick them up or just 'keeping standing sulking' unhappily?
I think today China needs its candies more than anything to get over the sobbing from the ruling.

Happy Halloween!!!! earlier than expected

Well it does not existence so how can change something that does not existence good day chincom
Of course it doesn't exist so please don't make any noise with our islands in SCS. But of course with the pinoys living under the US GI, you do deserve a 2min of happiness.. :rofl::rofl:

In reality, it is the US decision, Philippines is the sock puppet. Why do you think all the lawyers representing Philippines case are all white American? Not a single pinoy at the table.

China would be stupid to accept some garbage ruling from a US controlled court against US lawyers. Give me a break. I find it incredibly hilarious that some members are jumping up and down claiming 'victory'--where? Where is the victory?

It was already stated by China long before the ruling that it would not be accepted. It's obvious the US-court would be bias against China so what's the big surprise?

Now let's see who's gonna enforce that illegal verdict?

In reality, it is the US decision, Philippines is the sock puppet. Why do you think all the lawyers representing Philippines case are all white American? Not a single pinoy at the table.

China would be stupid to accept some garbage ruling from a US controlled court against US lawyers. Give me a break. I find it incredibly hilarious that some members are jumping up and down claiming 'victory'--where? Where is the victory?

It was already stated by China long before the ruling that it would not be accepted. It's obvious the US-court would be bias against China so what's the big surprise?

Now let's see who's gonna enforce that illegal verdict?

yes yes tell your mom that the mean filipinos are being sock puppets :woot::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom