What's new

Why did nobody mention India during Obama-Romney debate?

Because there is no debate but full consensus.

Maybe not everyone gets paid for mentioning India?

People want no war and they want jobs. Whoever can sell on that will take the prize home.

Then in jobs department Americans have already tried Obama and as a result they have ended up being employed in various countries other than the US :lol:
So Romney might be the favourite for Unemployed Americans . Btw American voters at anytime are up for a change . I personally feel that Mr.President is far much better than Romney but still i bet Obama will not make it this time round

US list:
Domestic
job
job
job
job
job
Diplomacy
Terrorism
Iraq
Afghanistan
Syria
Libya
Iran
North Korea

In other words, currents events effecting world security...

Then in jobs department Americans have already tried Obama and as a result they have been employed in various countries other than the US :lol:
So Romney might be the favourite for Unemployed Americans . Btw American voters at anytime are up for a change . I personally feel that Mr.President is far much better than Romney but still i bet Obama will not make it this time round

Its not that clear Obama has started a trend similar to Greece where the American people think that they can spend their way out of this problem. And sometimes I just want to slap them, Obama has made the people too much dependent of free government care, and people are starting to like it that they don't have to work and they can get unemployment checks for free, they just have to show that they are searching for jobs. Unless people realize that they can't just borrow and keep spending there is no way America can be saved. People have to learn to cut back and live within their financial zone.

Simple,close friends and allies are not mentioned.
Like allies Germany,Turkey,Brazil,South Korea,Australia were not even mentioned once.
Even UK & Japan mentioned only once in passing.

Simple,close friends and allies are not mentioned.
Like allies Germany,Turkey,Brazil,South Korea,Australia were not even mentioned once.
Even UK & Japan mentioned only once in passing.

You know they spent ages talking about Israel right? :lol:

India currently doesn't get much attention on America's strategic radar.

This is a blessing in disguise.

So true.. And also i believe there was no mention of India since the 2 candidates do not differ in their views about India.

They only talked about us because we are their main challenger.
That's why the question asked something like 'how are you going to deal with the RISE OF CHINA?'

For all the big talk among Indians how they will be a superpower, India has and will remain a footnote in this world.

America don't need to talk about countries they control like India, Japan, South Korea, etc.

They will talk about their threats.
Terror is a big pest to the yanks.
China is a geopolitical rival.

India has alot of ambitions but India will never be great.
It will always be a pawn in the grand chess game between big powers.
Only reason India is important to America is to contain china.

Learn to live with it.

India currently doesn't get much attention on America's strategic radar.

This is a blessing in disguise.

Who Cares..........Other than some Elite Upper class no body cares about US in India.............But its a Fact that you Cannot Ignore India.........

The debate was about mostly domestic issues.

The debate was about mostly domestic issues.

The final debate's focus was on foreign policy though for the last 20 mins it moved to discussing domestic issues and economic policies.

US list:
Domestic
job
job
job
job
job
Diplomacy
Terrorism
Iraq
Afghanistan
Syria
Libya
Iran
North Korea

Very astute observation of American politics. :tup:

Who Cares..........Other than some Elite Upper class no body cares about US in India.............But its a Fact that you Cannot Ignore India.........
Look at the list above. India was not discussed because Americans have no problems with India. Take it as a good thing! :)

Back
Top Bottom