What's new

Why Congress wants to forget 1962 Indo-China war

there will be no war between china and India. it will push back both nations 100 years. India is not war crazy but if china wants war with us they will be dealt with all power. result of war= both natins lose west gains. PLA knows it.

there will be no war between china and India. it will push back both nations 100 years. India is not war crazy but if china wants war with us they will be dealt with all power. result of war= both natins lose west gains. PLA knows it.

Contrary to popular belief, China is not as war crazy as some makes them to be.

@ Obambam
i meant that west will gain from INDO china war. i wanted to say that Contrary to popular belief( which belief is common in some Pakistani and Chinese members); India has become very strong in last 35 years. so if INDO china war occurs, India and china both nations will face catastrophe.

Last edited:
@ ChinaRocks
you are hell wrong. we have learnt our lesson. the lesson is keep army strong and be alert.

@Joe Shearer:
I wanted to write to you but your settings dont permit it. Can you write to my inbox and I'll reply below it?
Thanks!

One child policy or no one child policy They should learn to live their lives, how it suits them. STOP DREAMING BIG. Manage Food and basic neccasities for their people Instead of dreaming of being a ''big power'' Heck.

is it wat chinese propoganda says ... too bad ... you chinese will always beleive wat ur arrogant GOVT tells you to beleive

So what you know about south tibet is not what your GOVT told you?:lol: If you believe what your govt told you why we cant?:lol:

My Super Chinese Friends have Almost Killed Jumping & Dreaming Big Indians. Good Thread : ).

Indian Accent Enjoy

wow india badly needs a one child policy.

feed your kids!:angry:

So what you know about south tibet is not what your GOVT told you?:lol: If you believe what your govt told you why we cant?:lol:

Tu quoque, but valid nevertheless.

To Indian members who want to discuss Arunachal Pradesh, may I recommend a little background reading?

The North-East Frontier of India: 1885 -1914 by D. P. Choudhury, is recommended highly.

If we want to charge the Chinese members with swallowing PRC propaganda whole, we need to display that we have something else to offer, otherwise members like Chinapakistan will take our scalps between breakfast and lunch.

free east Turkmenistan and Tibet ... that will settle the issue... :)

Republic of China govt is rightful owner of Mainland ...

East Turkmenistan, Tibet, Inner Mongolia.. should be free from the hands of arrogant PRC ...

Return India to its rightful owner: The great British Empire. God save the Queen right?! Go back to standing in the coloreds line right? return to rightful owners right?! Free India from the terrorist congress party and reestablish Her Majesty's enlightened rule!

To Indian members who want to discuss Arunachal Pradesh, may I recommend a little background reading?

The North-East Frontier of India: 1885 -1914 by D. P. Choudhury, is recommended highly.

If we want to charge the Chinese members with swallowing PRC propaganda whole, we need to display that we have something else to offer, otherwise members like Chinapakistan will take our scalps between breakfast and lunch.
I care about if the North-East Frontier of India beyond the northline of Arunachal Pradesh.

One can rant and rave and fume and foam at mouth as much one wants online, but on ground the picture is a bit different isn't it. These x y z do know that but to satisfy their silly meaningless ego's they do this, at the end of the day however one has to go back to their existence haven't they?? however unimportant it is to others. Its only people who are new to this place will jump on usually.

Back
Top Bottom