What's new

Why China is scared of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys enough joke on this hilarious thread. I was just about to leave my office when I found this thread. This thread just made my day. Really hilarious . Thank you What Tha

:rofl::tup:

You were among the last people I would have expected to post flame comments..........................sad.
Wasn't MZUBAIR flaming??
Dude no one accepts its nation being insulted, you were also being aggressive in many threads..:flame:

still you think we respect you as a ex army major . my foot you are less then a street child pathic dude:angry:

^^^

He meant paav as of (wada paav) not paavn (leg) I guess. :lol:

2191831319_5d395b6bb9.jpg

India and china can be good friend and good for both countries

still you think we respect you as a ex army major . my foot you are less then a street child pathic dude:angry:
He just replied to a troll by MZUBAIR, he was in his nations defense, nothing wrong in it.
And the comment that u posted

"my foot you are less then a street child pathic dude"

is also in your nations defense, and i won't call it a troll or a flame :flame:

Wasn't MZUBAIR flaming??
Dude no one accepts its nation being insulted, you were also being aggressive in many threads..:flame:

I don't support his flame comments but HE ISN'T A RETIRED ARMY OFFICER.
You expect better of a person who has served in the military.
Mind you, I may get aggressive but I never pass a comment that would hurt someone's pride.

Koshish kahan se Ki Janab, Tum to waise hi USA ke Pav ke neeche pade the...:cheers:

typical indian pathetic mindset!!! This is second time today i pointed this out to you.

So this proves a fact that Indian Army men are no different from their general uneducated and uncivilized public.

He just replied to a troll by MZUBAIR, he was in his nations defense, nothing wrong in it.
And the comment that u posted

"my foot you are less then a street child pathic dude"

is also in your nations defense, and i won't call it a troll or a flame :flame:

every one know me here what i am. problim is with you guys.can't a single indian member discuss in civil. you beleve he is ex army man? i think he is idiat fan boy from streets of india.

typical indian pathetic mindset!!! This is second time today i pointed this out to you.

So this proves a fact that Indian Army men are no different from their general uneducated and uncivilized public.

every one know me here what i am. problim is with you guys.can't a single indian member discuss in civil. you beleve he is ex army man? i think he is idiat fan boy from streets of india.

Like I said, that's being a tat too harsh........

I believe you are just too high.

What sense do you expect from a "reply to troll"?? It would be as idious as the troll to which it was replied. Chodo Imran Bhai thanda piyo aur gussa thook do. :cheers:

China isn't scared of India. It also isn't scared of the US.

That guy, he doesn't afraid.

Literacy%2BRate%2BPak%2B(1951%2B-%2B2008).jpg

Literacy in India in 2000:- 61%
and in Pakistan in 2008:-56.2%:cheesy::cheesy::lol:

uneducated indian public??
Salutes to the Highly educated Pakistani Public :lol:

Did you forget to attend your English classes? :lol::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom