What's new

Why China is not moving factories to Pakistan??

The Question should be turn around and say what is Pakistan doing to attract foreign investment?

businesses have to provide accommodation to their management and labor,so I think for both as if labor and employees pay high bills for electricity it will put more burden on companies for giving allowance to them for bills
For businesses or private homes? Or for both?

The scmp report posted by OP has nothing to with the Chinese government or a deliberate Chinese policy to exclude Pakistan.
They can't state it explicitly. You have to understand.

- PRTP GWD

few days ago there was report that ipps and power manufacturing companies are involved in billion rupees scam,such people are major hurdle in our progress and our authorities should focus on punishing them severely otherwise we will lose our share of progress
That I agree with you.

businesses have to provide accommodation to their management and labor,so I think for both as if labor and employees pay high bills for electricity it will put more burden on companies for giving allowance to them for bills

I have to remind myself not to take my Electricity bill in the US for granted.

few days ago there was report that ipps and power manufacturing companies are involved in billion rupees scam,such people are major hurdle in our progress and our authorities should focus on punishing them severely otherwise we will lose our share of progress
These are corruption scams from Zadaris term in office.

This article doesn't mention which factories. I assume all are foreign anyway that manufacture in China now and trying to move elsewhere. So basically this is not something China chooses where they want to move. Whether they are moving is another thing. Reports show Japanese government provide billions of dollars of incentive for Japanese companies to move manufacturing away from China but so far every single one of those companies restated they will not and then even put some more investment in manufacturing. I am sure many lower level manufacturing will move to Vietnam and Thailand. Whether the companies choose Pakistan or wherever else is only up to the business itself.

I think the main reason is Pakistan is seen too close to China.

If Pakistan maintains distance from China that may spur interest in countries to move their factories from China to Pakistan.

Shift to India is understandable. We are a very large market. But not moving to Pakistan and instead choosing Bangladesh Malaysia Vietnam Thailand but no Pakistan is probably a reflection of China knowing Pakistan is a true colony that is a supine client, and does not need to curry favour with, any more than strictly required.
What an ***. Only an indian could write that..

I think the main reason is Pakistan is seen too close to China.

If Pakistan maintains distance from China that may spur interest in countries to move their factories from China to Pakistan.
Did you read the title? It asks why CHINA is not moving to Pakistan. Not why other countries are not moving from China to Pakistan.

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom