What's new

Why Bangladesh need a strong army

bangladesh really needs a strong army now........otherwise any other country can easily get control on it...........n then it cud b same lyk afghanistan

bangladesh really needs a strong army now........otherwise any other country can easily get control on it...........n then it cud b same lyk afghanistan
Before 1/11, 07 BD-MIL was 100 times stronger than the one's of AUG 15th, 75. But there weren't few Faruk, Rasheeds in that breed that could save the country out of modern day's Perus. On a separate note war criminals kill innocent people by drones every now and then in NWFP at PAK but PAK-MIL are completely mum and up until today it hasn't fired a single shoot at it. So, the question is, will strong army protect us or somebody else? Before spending anything on a soldier, don't we need to make them saccha patriot first, who will pass all the litmus tests? Otherwise, spending on military is the worst unproductive expense that doesn't bring anything but nurture mercenaries and snakes, period. That's why forming 'Citizen Soldier' is extremely important, who will check the authority of fat generals in the time of fathoming patriotism, truism.

Mate, You can only fight war with nation that is equal to you or not too big.You want Pakistan Army to wage war against USA for a bunch of people who are in fact killing Pakistan Army Soldiers..Besides let the hindus send a drone to pakistan and i can assure you it will be taken care off when it enters our territory by AIM9....

Oh ok, thanks for the wake up call.:pop:

I see now, what he was saying and apparently the situation doesn't seem to have changed much. Thanks for confirming it.:no:

:cheers:

If such absurd thinking lets you save medicine cost of sleeping pill than by all means.

There is no question Bangladesh needs strong defense but problem is current regime is following indian prescription and weakening it. Current regime in BD took away BDR permission to use arms for protecting Bangladeshis and territory and india is this opportunity to occupy Bangladeshi land and kill Bangladeshi citizens everyday.

Last edited:
I haven't said that. All I am saying do not make it too obvious for us to see that your an India. :)

I see so as an American if I comment for India than I become an Indian?...as I said brilliant logic.

Have you seen me post against America?..think about it.

West Bengal is evaporating under Dheli dominance. You guys will be confined in museum soon. :lol:

Only thing you west Bengali can do is to look at Bangladesh and admire our success. You loser has no right to clime Bengal history. :smokin:

A loose remark.

'delhi dominance' ? Hello ? WB is a state like any other. Yes , the Commies have done immense damage to the state since the 70's but that will soon change in the next election.

' admire our success' ? In what may I ask ?

I'm sorry, i don't speak gibberish. Is that a substitute for English in the US now?

Try answering me again with a coherent post and i might bother responding to your drivel.

I understand your pain..

West Bengal is evaporating under Dheli dominance. You guys will be confined in museum soon. :lol:

Only thing you west Bengali can do is to look at Bangladesh and admire our success. You loser has no right to clime Bengal history. :smokin:
Oh ok, thanks for the wake up call.:pop:

Just few posts ago, iajdani was arguing that the intellectual base had stayed back in or migrated to Calcutta, during 1947. I see now, what he was saying and apparently the situation doesn't seem to have changed much. Thanks for confirming it.:no:

If such absurd thinking lets you save medicine cost of sleeping pill than by all means.
I was led to the 'absurd thinking' by a even more absurd post by your good friend. Considering the fact that you concur with that absurd post, I guess my 'absurd thinking' got confirmed once more.:no:

But you are right, with BDs around who needs to go to circus.:rofl:

I was led to the 'absurd thinking' by a even more absurd post by your good friend. Considering the fact that you concur with that absurd post, I guess my 'absurd thinking' got confirmed once more.:no:

But you are right, with BDs around who needs to go to circus.:rofl:

I guess effect of sleeping pill on you or illusion of it wearing off. Watcha out.

Last edited:
Either you visit BD or at least go through the posts in the 'Economy & Development' section of this Forum to know about the success stories of BD.
The relevant question is, is it enough to make us 'to look at Bangladesh and admire'.

BD still has a long way to go before even being a bleep on our (West Bengali's) radar.;)

:cheers:

Foreign Ministry strongly condemns BJP president's plea for war against Bangladesh

Dhaka, Aug 13 (UNB)-A Foreign Ministry spokesman Sunday expressed government's deep shock and surprise at Indian BJP president's plea that India should launch an attack to dismantle 'terrorist hideouts inside Bangladesh'.

The Deputy High Commissioner of India was summoned to the Foreign Ministry in the afternoon and conveyed to him Bangladesh's strong protest and condemnation against the comments.

On August 12, BJP president Rajnath Singh made the remark in Panaji, Goa, also stating that 'Bangladesh along with some other neighboring countries have virtually developed into a terrorist hub, causing grave danger to the security of India'.

Foreign Ministry strongly condemns BJP president's plea for war against Bangladesh; Indian DHC summoned to lodge Bangladesh's protest. | Article from UNB - United News of Bangladesh | HighBeam Research

West Bengal is evaporating under Dheli dominance. You guys will be confined in museum soon.

Only thing you west Bengali can do is to look at Bangladesh and admire our success. You loser has no right to clime Bengal history.

:lol: Zakir your idiocy makes me laugh. You've taken over the post once occupied by the erstwhile "Communist" - that of the forum Joker.

Enjoy Bangladesh's success? Yeah sure, if we were sadistic individuals who enjoyed watching a country being perennially under the threat of floods, where politicians continuously accused each other of election fraud, whose military just recently was trying to stamp out a rebellion, 45% of whose people were under the poverty line......yeah sure we "enjoy" your....umm...success.

The only thing we need to congratulate Bangladesh is the initiatives of Grameen bank.

Back
Top Bottom