What's new

Why are we accusing the COAS?

Waz, I can assure you things about to get VERY VERY nasty in KPK for Bajwa & Co. It took a long time to get some stability in KPK and FATA. This is about to go ballistic !! Don't be surprised if voices of Independence start to arise from KPK - it is this much serious !!

I WILL NOT stand for KHAN IF HE BECOMES NATIONALIST PASHTUN.

I hope IK is not an idiot to take this that FAR.

Why would other ethnicities support him if he takes that route? - He will be confined to KP then and that's exactly enemies want.

How can PTI says then that it is the ONLY NATIONAL PARTY unlike PPP/PML-N?

You are absolutely spot on mate ! This one Army traitor has taken this nation back to dark ages of bomb blasts, terrorism and separatism ! This idiot has underestimated the power of Pushtoon nationalism !

There is more to this than meets the eye.

Wherever a regime change ops. was done by the US, there was chaos and civil war after some time. The reason they go for popular leaders like Morsi in Egypt...here the wedge is already created betwen the Awam and the Pak Estab/Army.

This could be a CIA psy-ops and not just a US govt regime change operation to remove the person who was not a threat to US, that is PM Imran Khan.

In the farsight, the main gameplan of US was to create a divide between the people and the Fauj. KPK and FATA Pathans must be furious and the agression can be shifted towards the Estab by the enemy.

Here they achieved it. And this benefits India more...

Bajwa acted as a US CIA snitch, a US planted stooge or mole, who abetted with the conspirators.

The way out of this:

1. The Corps Commanders to have a meeting with Bajwa and advise him to resign and go away with honor.

2. Supreme Court judges to issue an order to form a caretaker government to hold immediate elections.

3. Hold free and fair elections. Meaning free and fair with no rigging.

4. Transfer power to whoever wins.

There should be the accountability of judges as well not because they overruled Qasim soori but the way they have conducted the so-called drama of providing "Insaaf". Inti efficiency bhaut achi baat hai but why it doesn't happen in other cases where billions & billions have been robbed of this poor nation which brought us to a point of being called beggars.

There should be the accountability of judges as well not because they overruled Qasim soori but the way they have conducted the so-called drama of providing "Insaaf". Inti efficiency bhaut achi baat hai but why it doesn't happen in other cases where billions & billions have been robbed of this poor nation which brought us to a point of being called beggars.

Personally I believe that we need a total overhaul of the system in Pakistan, including a presidential system, smaller provinces, reformed judiciary etc. But instead of moving forward we ended up going backwards.

Old Pakistan (PMLN/PPP) ——->New Pakistan (PTI)——->Future Pakistan (???)

So, now we need to again try to move forward from Old to New Pakistan before thinking of Future Pakistan.

The generals have committed a huge blunder and they need to reverse the damage by sacrificing Bajwa.

Personally I believe that we need a total overhaul of the system in Pakistan, including a presidential system, smaller provinces, reformed judiciary etc. But instead of moving forward we ended up going backwards.

Old Pakistan (PMLN/PPP) ——->New Pakistan (PTI)——->Future Pakistan (???)

So, now we need to again try to move forward from Old to New Pakistan before thinking of Future Pakistan.

The generals have committed a huge blunder and they need to reverse the damage by sacrificing Bajwa.
Presidential system, Dissolve provinces, create 50+ administrative units. Dissolve DHA and all Military public projects. No Core Commander conference to take place without Interior and Foreign Minister present. No foreign military academies for PA officers. Judges should have their right to judgement taken away, introducing a jury system like USA (you can get fined for not attending Jury duty).

There is more to this than meets the eye.

Wherever a regime change ops. was done by the US, there was chaos and civil war after some time. The reason they go for popular leaders like Morsi in Egypt...here the wedge is already created betwen the Awam and the Pak Estab/Army.

This could be a CIA psy-ops and not just a US govt regime change operation to remove the person who was not a threat to US, that is PM Imran Khan.

In the farsight, the main gameplan of US was to create a divide between the people and the Fauj. KPK and FATA Pathans must be furious and the agression can be shifted towards the Estab by the enemy.

Here they achieved it. And this benefits India more...

Bajwa acted as a US CIA snitch, a US planted stooge or mole, who abetted with the conspirators.

Very true. US/CIA plan for the long term. Bajwa is just another of their yes man to make things happen for them.

There is something else I am concerned about - something MUCH BIGGER THAN THIS !! IT IS CALLED CHINA !!! Don't be surprised if China rolls back their defence partnership with Pakistan. If this happens - NO MORE JF-17s !! NO MORE J-10s !!!

Very true. US/CIA plan for the long term. Bajwa is just another of their yes man to make things happen for them.

There is something else I am concerned about - something MUCH BIGGER THAN THIS !! IT IS CALLED CHINA !!! Don't be surprised if China rolls back their defence partnership with Pakistan. If this happens - NO MORE JF-17s !! NO MORE J-10s !!!
J-10's already compromised, China not uttering a word about it right now @Beast

That same culture also produced Raheel Sharif, let's also be objective brother.
I said it two weeks ago. Bajwa is compromised. CIA most probably got something on him while he was stationed abroad, which is now being used against him. Raheel Sharif was clean and had no fear.

The way out of this:

1. The Corps Commanders to have a meeting with Bajwa and advise him to resign and go away with honor.

2. Supreme Court judges to issue an order to form a caretaker government to hold immediate elections.

3. Hold free and fair elections. Meaning free and fair with no rigging.

4. Transfer power to whoever wi

We still have a hope shah mehmoud qureshi might be the next PM china Loved him

Because Bajwa put his trusted man as DG ISI
Why can't there be a regime change operation in the Pak Army just as happened on the civilian side.

With the help of some patriotic, principled and brave generals and the team.

This issue will linger on and will not die...the wedge is created between the people and the Army.

J-10's already compromised, China not uttering a word about it right now @Beast

Just like the people of Pakistan, China is probably stunned by how Bajwa betrayed everyone, and carried out the US sponsored regime change !!! Implications of this are dire and life threatening for Pakistan !

THERE IS A MUCH SCARIER SCENARIO -- WHAT IF IN NEAR FUTURE CHINA BECOMES INDIA"S FRIEND AND THEY BOTH ATTACK PAKISTAN !

Now when I look back and think about the treason case against Musharaf and the judgment where the verdict says that if Musharaf is found dead, drag his corpse to D chowk and be hanged for 3 days, that makes sense to me now.

PROTESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED IN AUSTRALIA AGAINST BAJWA !! Yes you heard it right, In Australia by Pakistan community!!

Just like the people of Pakistan, China is probably stunned by how Bajwa betrayed everyone, and carried out the US sponsored regime change !!! Implications of this are dire and life threatening for Pakistan !

THERE IS A MUCH SCARIER SCENARIO -- WHAT IF IN NEAR FUTURE CHINA BECOMES INDIA"S FRIEND AND THEY BOTH ATTACK PAKISTAN !
India already tested Pakistan‘s Air Force system with a missle they said it was by mistake but I dont think so and btw if Pakistan doesn’t have a nuclear a weapon China will not hesitant to make Pakistan part of it starting with debt traps, as long as we are a nuclear power nor China or India would dare to attack Pakistan because no one wants a nuclear war

PROTESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED IN AUSTRALIA AGAINST BAJWA !! Yes you heard it right, In Australia by Pakistan community!!

God bless them

Back
Top Bottom