What's new

Why are Turks so nationalistic?

Nope. I'm basically a Punjabi jatt, lolz. My grandmother was from Kashmir also, so I heard her speaking some times with her sisters. Mom's side are Punjabis.

Yaaar yeh to similarities terii aur merei beeech barhteee heei jaaa rahein hein ! I'm a 'Punjabi Butttt' - if there be such a thing ! Sadeee kaahhr wiccch wei keissso nu Kashmiri da eik lafazz nahin aandaaa but Punjabi sareeiaaan nu aaandee eh !

P.S My mother is a Punjabi too...!

P.P.S Tou keeein meraaa ddooor da cousin shuuzaaan tei nahin ? :cheesy:

Armstrong!

Wapas kar chiv yiva'n? :whistle:

Yaaar yeh to similarities terii aur merei beeech barhteee heei jaaa rahein hein ! I'm a 'Punjabi Butttt' - if there be such a thing ! Sadeee kaahhr wiccch wei keissso nu Kashmiri da eik lafazz nahin aandaaa but Punjabi sareeiaaan nu aaandee eh !

P.S My mother is a Punjabi too...!

P.P.S Tou keeein meraaa ddooor da cousin shuuzaaan tei nahin ? :cheesy:

I am actually an Arain, no ifs ands or butttts. :lol:

Armstrong!

Wapas kar chiv yiva'n? :whistle:

I am actually an Arain, no ifs ands or butttts. :lol:

Oyeeee...mein terii zulfoon ka teri Avatar walei bachei walaaa haaal kar doun ga ! Mazaaak uraataaa hai 'Buttt Sahib' ka ! :woot:

Oyeeee...mein terii zulfoon ka teri Avatar walei bachei walaaa haaal kar doun ga ! Mazaaak uraataaa hai 'Buttt Sahib' ka ! :woot:

Ye bacha mera cousin hain. ehda naa main Jatt rakya. Munday nu ina gusa onda, avda sir chuck chuck ke faresh vich marda'a.

Bandaaa ha ya Sandaaaa ? :blink:

teen saal iski umar hain. Ye baar gaali main baray baray pathar utaa kar loko ko martaa hain. Jo bhi scooter par guzray pind main.

Kabhi iskay action dekhay to yaar tu has has ke mar jaye ga.

The kid is too hilarious.

If you want I'll post a funny pic of him, but I'll have to delete it quickly.

teen saal iski umar hain. Ye baar gaali main baray baray pathar utaa kar loko ko martaa hain. Jo bhi scooter par guzray pind main.

Kabhi iskay action dekhay to yaar tu has has ke mar jaye ga.

The kid is too hilarious.

If you want I'll post a funny pic of him, but I'll have to delete it quickly.

Nah yaaar bacheee ke 'Privacy' barkaaraar rakho ussse kabhi pataaa chalaa ke Uncle RazPak neh usss key funny pics Internet pe share ke theein wooh pathar aur sir garee ya zameeen par nahin tujhe mein maarei ga ! :)

Nah yaaar bacheee ke 'Privacy' barkaaraar rakho ussse kabhi pataaa chalaa ke Uncle RazPak neh usss key funny pics Internet pe share ke theein wooh pathar aur sir garee ya zameeen par nahin tujhe mein maarei ga ! :)

acha udar Whatever thread main jao to main post karta hun. teek?

thieves of the land they currently occupy, cannot come clean on their ancestry, having enslaved and committed unspeakable crimes against arabs, europeans, caucasians, the turkics fall back to this paranoid, reflexive aggressive attitude towards everyone just to protect themselves from justice and revenge

turkics in china react in very much the same violent, vile, villainous way to everything others say to them. for, in their heart, all turkics are just very guilty, very scared, very fearful creatures.

thieves of the land they currently occupy, cannot come clean on their ancestry, having enslaved and committed unspeakable crimes against arabs, europeans, caucasians, the turkics fall back to this paranoid, reflexive aggressive attitude towards everyone just to protect themselves from justice and revenge

turkics in china react in very much the same violent, vile, villainous way to everything others say to them. for, in their heart, all turkics are just very guilty, very scared, very fearful creatures.

You judge turks of turkey by your experince with people of turkish origin in china. Amazing. This is the most racist post in this thread so far.

You judge turks of turkey by your experince with people of turkish origin in china. Amazing. This is the most racist post in this thread so far.

in my own defense, i rarely meet turkics in china because i know to stay the hell away from these barbarous creatures wielding knives. it is small part my (not so much) intellectual encounter with turkics on my travel to europe and north america and mostly my vast intelligence in studying ethnography, geography and politics that led me to consider them one of the three races farthest removed from humanity (next to jews and anglo-saxsons; what odd ways political allies can be made out of their sub-humanity, eh?).

Those who claim that Pakistan was made for all the muslims of the region are dellusional...Pakistan according to Ch Rehmat Ali's Journal "Now or Never" in 1934 was Punjab, Afghania (old name KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN.

It was made for Muslims living in these 5 regions, not for all Muslims, East Pakistan was supposed to be a separate Muslim state...this is what Lahore resolution stated in 1940 and only the above mentioned five regions were mentioned by Ch Rehmat Ali and also Allama Iqbal.

Pakistan should follow a secular democratic model mixed with limits of religous-cultural values of the people living in Pakistan. After all these above mentioned regions have their own history of thousands of years, Mehrgarh for Baluchistan, Gandhara for KPK and Norther Punjab (Potohar Plateau), Mohenjo Daro and Harrapa civilizations.

Where it is I go, on Youtube or other forums etc, I always see them swearing and cursing on anyone who doesn't agree with their view.

For example, "Turkey can beat Israel, if you don't agree with me you suck you shitty ****".

Or in a 'Top 10 Muslim army' video on youtube they always call you names and bring up GFP ranks saying that Turkey is the strongest Muslim country and that the Pakistanis and Iranians can't compare to them. Which I believe is a joke.

I even saw them calling Indians "black people" when they get in arguments with them.

They even attack the Chinese in their videos calling them racist against the Turkic Muslims, and almost everyone of them insult them with racial slurs (such as; small eyes etc.)

I mean, I am not trying to be rude here I just want to make a point, why are they like this? They are very hypocritical at times to, cursing anyone who disagrees with what they call themselves of being the so called 'leader of the Islamic world' as stupid, but don't they know that they are in a western puppet in NATO and want to join the EU?

Youtube has been voted the worst place for comment exchanges with arguments often being flawed and rampant use of abuses and slurs. Looking for an intellectual discussion there is like looking for love in a brothel. It's women in there as well, just not the kind that will love you.
That's why, you'll find Turks there, but not the very bright ones. Our Turkish members are quite well-informed, level headed and respectful. Same goes for almost other nationalities. You can only imagine what Indians and Pakistanis call each other on the Youtube comments but here, everybody minds their manners and puts their best foot forward.

Back
Top Bottom