What's new

Why are there so many Vietnamese members here and so many topics on Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is Ok, I have no problem with that. We need more of those gentlemen to have a better understanding of the mentality and ambitions of the VN government and people,

I don't get it. Vietnam is even smaller than smallest province in China, but we see so many Vietnamese members here creating and responding on topics whether or not related to Vietnam. Can you imagine people from every province in China all flood this forum like Vietnamese did?

I mean are Vietnamese people really so interested in international politics? I don't see many from Thailand, Malaysia, etc. /confused, lol

Cambodia and Laos are effectively satellite states of VN as some chaps claimed so it does not make much difference.

Lol how many threads are related to China if compared to Vietnam ones? just a few.
China is overpresented, too here in this section.

I agree with you I like to see more from Cambodia, Laos and others, too.

May be they are too smart or may be they are too shy.
Well, unpredictability sometime has its edges, less what others know how you think, harder they can predict your actions.

Why not? This's a international forum, whatever u like or dislike everyone from each country has their own voices and ideas.
It's our world and our age ! Im just confused why there'r so few Korean and Japanese members here in this Far East board ?

It's mainly overseas viet, plenty of refugees from the 70s scattered across the world.

May be they are too smart or may be they are too shy.
Well, unpredictability sometime has its edges, less what others know how you think, harder they can predict your actions.

more or less we know mentality of chinese and can predict their actions, problem is how to stop it and protect our interests.

Everyone is welcome here but Anti-pakistan,Anti-muslim and Anti-china bigotry will not be tolerated.

Everyone is welcome here but Anti-pakistan,Anti-muslim and Anti-china bigotry will not be tolerated.
your avatar is anti-muslim.. :astagh:
I have seen only 1 viet member and handful of posts, Israel/palestine have the highest country size to post ratio.. :chilli:

why not ? Vietnam has no internet or they are not allowed to open threads ?:what:

Troll on pdf will help.

The most famous one is Mr.g..., the white American.:yay:

help of PDF is that, to know how idiot Chinese extremists there are, in fact worse than i though before joining. :pdf:

International forum, rhetorical question really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom