What's new

Why are so many women in China rich?

呵呵 我看到数据飘得老高了,一看那年龄。。。希望下来点,多上几年学
数据高部分原因是我们有人口红利,以后总体水平会降下来。但这个表真心和教育没多大关系。。。

From the beginning of my school, the grade of the girls in the class has always been the best...ciao
Yep, from elementary school to college.
In my institute, some professors only want boys cause there are already toooo many girls.

Yep, from elementary school to college.
In my institute, some professors only want boys cause there are already toooo many girls.

In the engineering and technical fields female students face sexist behavior and they change their major to other professions. Due to gender based abortions China has high male kids compared to females. What institute are you referring to that has low number of boys ?

In the engineering and technical fields female students face sexist behavior and they change their major to other professions. Due to gender based abortions China has high male kids compared to females. What institute are you referring to that has low number of boys ?
Your comment has nothing to do with professional women in China.
China is not Pakistan/india. Girls can do engineering and scientific work. Girls in China can be bullet train drivers, boys can be stewardess on the bullet trains.

Technicians celebrated DMU exported to Georgia in CRRC factory
屏幕快照 2015-03-15 02.30.09.png

:smokin:good good study,day day up ×
:smart:school treats girls as boys...Many girls won't think they should be a housewife and they work hard~~
Our school's small exam yesterday :
six girls made up of the TOP 8 in math exam
:cheers:

EX:
:smokin:And I'm the TOP student in this math exam

It‘s interesting to see my reply which was posted before.
This time in Wuchang district,I seemed top (148/150) in math again~
What's more,I get an award in biology(national level,3) this time and it's better than last time (province level,2)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom